Profile for Matty D. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matty D. RSS Feed

NCAA North Carolina Franchise Fitted Hat, Navy/White
NCAA North Carolina Franchise Fitted Hat, Navy/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfortable fit, July 29, 2008
True to other Twins brand products, this UNC hat is just what I've been looking for. Out of the box it had a soft, broken in feel to it- not the tough, rigid, starchy feel that some hats have. I can't wait for it to truly get broken in. The navy blue also has a worn look to it and the raised "NC" lettering on the front is not to big or shiny like I've seen on other hats. All in all, a great and comfortable fitted hat. This is my first fitted hat and won't be my last!

Nautica Men's Multi-Card Passcase Wallet
Nautica Men's Multi-Card Passcase Wallet
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality, many slots, July 28, 2008
This Nautica "passcase" (i.e. wallet) is just what I needed to replace my old bi-fold wallet. The quality is high in its design and construction. The leather looks and smells great. I can't wait for it to age and break-in.

There are plenty of slots for credit cards, IDs, and business cards in the various compartments and the 2 hidden pockets behind it all. I've never had a clear window for showing my driver's license and I already know that it will come in handy.

My only negative comment is that if you have more than 10 cards or so, you might want to choose a larger wallet or a tri-fold. After so putting in that many cards, the wallet become very thick, bulky, and hard to close. The middle/ inner card slot is not removable; I didn't know that before buying it. Now I really wish that it would slide out like my old wallet did to make more room. Maybe once the wallet is broken in I will have an easier time jamming all that I need in there. For now, I'm limiting my IDs and other cards to see if I really miss them or not.

All in all, a great buy. USPS shipping took a bit longer than previous order direct from Amazon have--11 days. I used free super saver shipping and ordered Thurs. 7/17... received it today, Mon. 7/28.