Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for Bill McLean > Reviews

Browse

Bill McLean's Profile

Customer Reviews: 806

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bill McLean "As I See It!" RSS Feed (The Land of Reason)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
POLICE 30,100,000 Super Bright Flashlight Stun Gun Rechargeable
POLICE 30,100,000 Super Bright Flashlight Stun Gun Rechargeable
Offered by PoliceMart
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A STUNNING THING, August 29, 2015
If this Stun Gun were only a flashlight, it's price would still be pretty much okay because it containers a high intensity LCD light bulb that doesn't waste energy producing much heat, and it is powered by a lithium battery. These make the unit always ready for quick use. But as a deterrent to violence, it also contains a high voltage Taser. That is the big deal.

The unit is very strongly built. It's easy to use. And it combats violence without necessarily causing permanent injury. Users may keep the hood on, as it comes, and never Taser anyone. The sound it makes will cause most would be attackers to reconsider. But the hood does easily come off exposing the charged prongs, and the electric shock really hurts (though it does not damage tissue when used properly) .

This is a defensive weapon to discourage unarmed attackers. Buyers will most probably use it mostly as a great little flashlight rather than so much as a weapon. Either way, buyers can't go wrong. This is really a stunning technological thing of great beauty.

Case Logic KDM-101 Kontrast CSC/Hybrid Shoulder Bag (Black)
Case Logic KDM-101 Kontrast CSC/Hybrid Shoulder Bag (Black)
Offered by Cameta Camera
Price: $39.95
3 used & new from $31.15

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTHY, August 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Of course buyers will have differing camera equipment that may fit this case. I use my own in this review only as an example:

This Case Logic case fits my Canon EOS 700-D (T5i) camera body, with the Sigma 18MM-250MM zoom lens mounted on camera (and with tulip sun shade turned around, UV filter, and lens cap on). Without a Battery Grip, it makes a perfect fit. But their isn't enough room for a Battery Grip.

There are three zippered compartments on the outside of the case, and one zippered pocket on the inside - under the zippered lid. The zippers are very tough and durable, and the compartments provide plenty of storage space for small accessories. I say small, but the front compartment is large enough to easily hold my Canon Speedlite 270EX.

Everything is well padded. This including the shoulder strap which has a moveable pad for comfort. There is also a handle at the top for carrying the case with or without the strap.

Clearly, this case is built to provide solid safety in transporting expensive cameras and accessories. For camera safety, case durability, and good looks. it is worthy of the Case Logic name.

The Muscle Stick - Massage Roller -Better Than Foam Roller - Deep Tissue Natural Muscle Recovery - Trigger Point Relief Of Myofascial Soreness - No Flex Perfect Pressure - Guaranteed - Green
Offered by Gonzo Group
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT - GOOD PRICE, August 6, 2015
I choose this lower priced Massage Roller because I thought I would have limited use for it. But I find it to be of excellent quality and, I believe, as good as any. Seven rollers spin separately as the Muscle Stick is glided over the targeted areas. Of course the user is in full control of pressure applied. The stick is really strongly built and will certainly last for many years of use. While a partner could be of use to reach difficult areas of the body, it remains very useful without one.

Remington PF7500 F5 Comfort Series Lithium Intercept Foil Shaver, Blue
Remington PF7500 F5 Comfort Series Lithium Intercept Foil Shaver, Blue
Price: $39.05
19 used & new from $38.44

4.0 out of 5 stars REMINGTON'S BUDGET SHAVER, August 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'd like to make some comparisons of Remington's PF7500 with Panasonics ES81035. To start with, the Remington's appearance kind of reminds me of a tank, while the Panasonic has a shiny silver finish and an artsy curved handle. Both use lithium batteries, floating heads (Panasonic's is more flexible), pop-up trimmers, head guards, and power adapters. The Panasonic can be used in the shower, The Remington can have it's head washed in water but cannot be submerged. Both should be dry before each use. I purchased the Panasonic on sale for $59.98. That's close to twice what the Remington costs.

I can't know the lifespan of either, but the performance is about the same. I've been shaving one side of my face with the Panasonic, and the other side with the Remington. . The Remington did a shade better on my turkey neck, and the Panasonic did a shade better on my wrinkled cheeks. I'm satisfied with both for quality of shaves.

Here's a tip to get the most comfortable shaves: I use a lubricant like a jell or a regular old fashioned shave cream as a shaving prep. I can even do this with the Remington because its head can be cleaned with running water. I found no problem using the same shaving prep on both electric shavers.

I like this Remington shaver: it can be used plugged into the wall or on battery. The Panasonic works only on battery. While I like my Panasonic a bit better, the quality of shaves is near identical - and the price is close to half. I'm glad to have the Remington shaver as my back-up. .

I.believe these are most of the pertinent facts. LOL

Smithsonian Channel
Smithsonian Channel
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL DOCUMENTARIES, August 1, 2015
This review is from: Smithsonian Channel (App)
I especially like beautiful documentaries, and the Smithsonian Channel has some of the best.

SM-BADASS Stun Master 20 000 000 volt Bad Ass Metal Stun Baton and Flashlight
SM-BADASS Stun Master 20 000 000 volt Bad Ass Metal Stun Baton and Flashlight
Offered by PoliceMart
Price: $30.34
10 used & new from $30.34

5.0 out of 5 stars "Speak softly and carry a big stick.", August 1, 2015
It looks frightening. Just seeing anyone carrying this Baton will make people think twice before even saying hello. For the brave sociopath, a short click on the Stun Gun should completely disqualify you as a potential victim - unless he has a firearm. Firearms kill - Tasers only discourage attacks. Just the same, approaching 77 years, I do feel a need for some kind of equalizer. I can't give up my long nighttime walks.

Buy if you have a clearly appropriate use for it, and if it is legal in your State. . .most people know the drill . Oregon and 39 other States allow it's use without registration - if18 or older - but only for personal protection from a real theat. It is not a toy. Don't even think of stunning your rotten boss - that would be an "Assault" in any State. And it's not useful to settle family disputes.

As regards the Quality of this Stun Gun, it is really solid enough to be used as a club. The LED light is intense and even strobes by turning it off and back on. I demonstrated the shock function just once, to friends, and they jumped away.- clearly frightened.. I found nothing wrong with the switches, but I'll keep the warnings of other owners in mind.

Bicycle riders, and others, can use a stun gun to discourage dogs from being difficult - and without even touching the dog. The sound of spark scares them - just like it scares people. I do believe that a stun gun is really is a good deterrent most kinds of violence.

Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot, 700ml
Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot, 700ml
Offered by UJC Mart Japan
Price: $17.20
71 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A CLEVER LITLE TEA POT, August 1, 2015
I don't know if I should say it's cute or elegant. It is both. And it looks good with my white dishes. I like to have a sense of super cleanliness when I sit down to eat, or to just have a cup of tea.

PUR RF-9999 MineralClear Faucet Refill, 3-Pack
PUR RF-9999 MineralClear Faucet Refill, 3-Pack
Price: $23.99
53 used & new from $20.39

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT - GOOD PRICE, July 26, 2015
These PUR faucet refills not only make my water taste better, they, among other things, filter most of the lead and mercury that may be in the water, The faucet PUR device they fit is smart looking and easy to use. And I get the best price from Amazon by ordering 3-Packs.

Cisco Linksys AE2500 USB WiFi Wireless Dual-Band WIFI Adapter 802.11n (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by Electronica Direct
Price: $16.44
2 used & new from $16.44

5.0 out of 5 stars I SHOP FOR PRICE AND QUALITY, July 26, 2015
Purchased refurbished:: Very easy to install, and it works well in my small apartment. A higher powered WiFi adapter would only increase range. Data transfer speed is more important to me, and the Cisco Linksys AF2500 is fast enough.

Mpow Streambot 2-In-1 Wireless Bluetooth Audio Music Streaming Switchable Transmitter and Receiver With 3.5mm Stereo Output - Connect Your PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablets Or MP3 Player To Speakers And Entertainment Systems, Home Or Car
Offered by Patozon
Price: $27.99
3 used & new from $23.39

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH THE PRICE, July 24, 2015
Presently, I use the Bluetooth transmitter function with my Sony CD Walkman, my portable radios, and my Bluetooth headphones. It works great. It upgrades all my old portable sound equipment. Other possible uses come to mind, I just haven't got around to them yet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20