Profile for Bill McLean > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 687

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bill McLean "Trust But Verify" RSS Feed (The Land of Reason)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Annedroids [HD]
Annedroids [HD]
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars B R A V O !, July 28, 2014
Wonderful shlow for kids. Great choice of child actors. The variety of child types is a socially good mix to teach acceptance with a sense of equality. BRAVO!

XCSOURCE® Dual Micro USB Host OTG Hub Adapter Cable For Note2 S3 S4 Nexus4 5 HTC One AC155
Offered by xcsource
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER SMALL PROBLEM SOLVED, July 26, 2014
A useful accessory for my tablets.

iKross Micro-USB 2in1 OTG / SD Memory Card Reader Adapter w/ USB Cable & OTG Adapter for Dell venue 8 Pro / Dell venue 8 - 8 inch Tablet
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I NEEDED THESE, July 26, 2014
Accessories for my 8" Dell Tablet at a reasonable price.

ACE Wrist Stabilizer with Custom Dial System, Left
ACE Wrist Stabilizer with Custom Dial System, Left
Price: $32.89
3 used & new from $31.31

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S A GRAT IMPROVEMENT, July 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Along with the other pains of old age, I have Carpel Tunnel Syndrome in my left wrist. For a couple of years I have used the "ACE Wrist Stabilizer with the Velcro Straps. This is actually quite helpful to reduce the pain, but it looks crappy after a few months of use. I have been eying this one, the Ace Wrist Stabilizer with Custom Dial System for some time, I've been holding back because it is rather pricy.

I'm one lucky Amazon Vine Reviewer. I got the one with the Dial System just for writing a review. As usual, I can give the item a ONE STAR if I didn't like the product. That would maybe be fun, and it wouldn't change my status as a reviewer.

But I really do like this one even a lot more than the one with straps. It just works better to stabilize my wrist and reduce the pain. I t also looks like it will wear better and last a lot longer than the one with straps. The Dials are covered with rubber for easy adjustments. The iron grey color won't look dirty so quickly, and there won't be any linty junk to pick out of the Velcro. I guess it's worth the price.

Kensington K39305US Touch Screen Stylus and Pen for iPad, Tablets, Touchscreens, iPhone and Smartphones, including iPhone 5 - Silver
Price: Click here to see our price
37 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'M SATISFIED, July 10, 2014
This Touch Screen Stylus seems to be better than any of my others. It's not perfect, but it is better. The pen side is excellent It's a Parker. Even if it will soon need a refill, it's still worth the price. ..

EOS Magazine(Kindle Tablet Edition)
EOS Magazine(Kindle Tablet Edition)
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars EYE OPINING FOR THE NOVICE, July 7, 2014
The short articles in this e-magazine are probably very useful for people with little background in photography.

Sony 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC R40 Memory Card (SR32UYA/TQMN)
Sony 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC R40 Memory Card (SR32UYA/TQMN)
Price: $18.95
26 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars FAST TINY MEMORY CARD, July 7, 2014
I would have given this five stars except that I nearly destroyed it trying to get it out of the bubble wrap display card. It is an excellent card.

SanDisk Ultra 16GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging - SDSDQU-016G-AFFP-A
Price: $11.39
4 used & new from $10.59

4.0 out of 5 stars 16 GIGS In a TINY PACKAGE, July 7, 2014
Probably enough storage space to handle most people's personnel information needs. Just don't forget where you hide it.

Memory Card Carrying Case - Suitable for SDHC and SD Cards - 8 Pages and 22 Slots - ECO-FUSED Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Included (Black)
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER LITTLE PROBLEM SOLVED, July 7, 2014
Of course this Case will hold all my SD Memory cards. But I got it so that all of my SD cards will be in separately numbered sleeves. This way I can make a list describing relevant information for each card.

EEEKit Office 3-in-1 Kit for Dell Venue 8 Inch Pro ASUS Transformer Book T100TA-C1-GR Windows 8.1 Tablet, Micro USB B 5Pin Male to USB A Female with Angle Adapter Host Mode OTG Cable + 3 Port USB Hub + 2.4G Wireless Mouse Black
Offered by EEEKit
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars +VERY USEFUL+, July 4, 2014
First, after my Dell arrived, I got the keyboard/case ($29.98) to fix the problem of repeating characters on the Dell's virtual keyboard. Then I ordered this kit. It includes a really good wireless Mouse, a powered X 3 USB multiplier, and an ever useful USB adapter. They all work, and it's probably best to get them this way - all together.

This kit is not only useful for my Dell Venue 8 Pro, I can also use the accessories with my Surface RT They are pretty standard, so they should work on other Tablets just as well. .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20