Profile for Bill McLean > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 801

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bill McLean "As I See It!" RSS Feed (The Land of Reason)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
PUR RF-9999 MineralClear Faucet Refill, 3-Pack
PUR RF-9999 MineralClear Faucet Refill, 3-Pack
Price: $23.47
48 used & new from $18.78

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT - GOOD PRICE, July 26, 2015
These PUR faucet refills not only make my water taste better, they, among other things, filter most of the lead and mercury that may be in the water, The faucet PUR device they fit is smart looking and easy to use. And I get the best price from Amazon by ordering 3-Packs.

Cisco Linksys AE2500 USB WiFi Wireless Dual-Band WIFI Adapter 802.11n (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by Electronica Direct
Price: $14.22
2 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I SHOP FOR PRICE AND QUALITY, July 26, 2015
Purchased refurbished:: Very easy to install, and it works well in my small apartment. A higher powered WiFi adapter would only increase range. Data transfer speed is more important to me, and the Cisco Linksys AF2500 is fast enough.

Mpow Streambot 2-In-1 Wireless Bluetooth Audio Music Streaming Switchable Transmitter and Receiver With 3.5mm Stereo Output - Connect Your PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablets Or MP3 Player To Speakers And Entertainment Systems, Home Or Car
Offered by Patozon
Price: $27.99
8 used & new from $20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH THE PRICE, July 24, 2015
Presently, I use the Bluetooth transmitter function with my Sony CD Walkman, my portable radios, and my Bluetooth headphones. It works great. It upgrades all my old portable sound equipment. Other possible uses come to mind, I just haven't got around to them yet.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB USB 3.0 OTG Flash Drive With micro USB connector For Android Mobile Devices- SDDD2-064G-G46
Price: $22.99
21 used & new from $17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A RELIABLE NAME BRAND AT A GOOD PRICE, July 23, 2015
I think $25,00 was a good price for this name brand (SanDisk) 64GB memory card. .

(2 Pack) Vivitar LP-E12 Ultra High Capacity 1275mAh Li-ion Battery for CANON REBEL SL1, EOS M, 100D (Canon LP-E12 Replacement)
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $15.99

Conquer Basic Spanish: A Short Introduction To Beginners Spanish, Including Spanish Grammar, Verbs and Vocabulary (Learn Spanish Book 4)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A FREE DEMO, July 23, 2015
This is free so it's okay, but it's just a demo showing the teaching method and style that they use to teach Spanish. If you already plan to use this teaching method, this demo is a must have before you spend any money. It does look promising.

Aluminum Blunt Force Kubaton Keyring - Black
Aluminum Blunt Force Kubaton Keyring - Black
Offered by Bad-boy jewelry™
Price: $4.53
4 used & new from $0.29

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGAL TO OWN, CONCEAL, AND USE IN SELF DEFENSE THROUGHOUT THE USA, July 21, 2015
With this little stick, I feel safer from violence. It should discourage an attacker or weaponless robber. I got this one and another with a pointed end. Just holding them, and holding my ground, makes me look tough. And I do know something about how to use them. But only from a book on the subject.

P-15930. State Of The Art Kubaton Keychain A skull-crushing kubaton. This self-defense keychain is made out of hard steel and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand Panterrra
Offered by Ascetic Tour
Price: $3.50
19 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I FEEL A LITTTLE SAFER, July 21, 2015
It just makes me feel a little safer to have a little self defense weapon. It might discourage an attacker or weaponless robber. I got this one and another without a pointed end. Just holding one in each hand, and holding my ground, looks kind of scary. And I do know something about how to use them. And I'll always have this pointed one with me because it's on my keychain.

2 Pack Replacement NB-11L Battery And Charger Kit For Canon Powershot Elph 130 IS, 135, 140 IS, ELPH 150 IS, 170 IS, A2500, ELPH 340 HS, SX400 IS, ELPH 160, SX410 IS, ELPH 350 HS Digital Camera
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $18.95
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD DEAL, July 17, 2015
Two lithium batteries, AC/DC charger with 12 volt car adapter, and all for well under $20' This is a good deal for my ELPH 170. .Now I'll always have a good little camera with me and on the ready - no matter what happens.

Canon PowerShot ELPH 170 IS Digital Camera (Blue) with 16GB Accessory Bundle
Canon PowerShot ELPH 170 IS Digital Camera (Blue) with 16GB Accessory Bundle
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $159.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A TRUE THING OF BEAUTY, July 14, 2015
The 170 ELPH arrived this morning. The included battery took something like 2 hours to fully charge. It's small so I purchased two more batteries - with charger and 12 Volt car charging adapter. Very cheap. (About $19.00) A smart purchase.

It was easy for me to set-up the time and date, but attaching the wrist strap gave me a fit. The connection is just under the top rubber cap, above the Canon logo. I finally used a small wire to push through the hole of the attachment, bent it around the thin loop on the strap, secured them together tightly, and pulled.

If you need a Users Guide, it's available on line (canon.com/support).

I've made some initial tests, both inside and outside. This is a remarkable little camera. I already own some Canon Rebel DSLR's, but they are too heavy for me to carry around all the time. I wanted a little pocketable camera that I would always have handy. And I wanted photo quality that makes it worth while to use. The 170 ELPH looks like it may be it. .
U PDATE: 16 JULY 2015
I'I plan to use the ELPH mostly on the highest resolution and automatic with internal flash set to "as needed." The listing shows all the special effect settings that can be used. And the camera can be connected to a compatible printer (like my Canon 100) without the need for a computer. I've taken ithe ELPH out and tested it more extensively. Just using Picasa 3 as a photo editor with my computer, I get great skin tones and true colors of everything. I see no odd transitional colors and distortions are at a minimum. And the images are really sharp throughout the full range - from full wide-angle to maximum telephoto. Naturally I can compose and shoot faster, shoot in poorer light, and get a little higher resolution with my Rebel DSLR's,. But I am really amazed at what I can do with this ELPH. It is truly a thing of beauty, fits in my front pocket, and it is easy to use all of its features.

Now about the accessories: Their being a difference of only $15 between just the camera, and the camera with accessories, I purchased the whole kit. And I'm glad I did. The SD Card is Class 10, 16GB, the pocket tripod is really light and will sit flat in my back pocket.. I'll use the case only for storing the ELPH, but I might change my mind. The cleaning cloth and pen brush are good, and the Multi-Card Reader will come in handy. The screen protector is oversized, but with the included plastic squeegee it is customizable.

So that's all of it. If you're looking for a great little pocket camera, I recommend the PowerShhot ELPH.170 - with or without the add-on kit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20