Profile for William James > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 776

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William James "My Opinion." RSS Feed (The Land of Reason)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Linksys WRT AC1200 Dual-Band and Wi-Fi Wireless Router with Gigabit and USB 3.0 Ports and eSATA, Works with Linksys WRT1900AC Wi-Fi Router (WRT1200AC)
Price: $179.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's just too good for most consumer use, April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am cutting this by one star because this thing is too large and has too many possible functions that very few regular people would have any use for. It's just too good for most consumer use, and a waste. Yes, it may be the best of it's kind. But we that only want full speed on the Internet with safety, this is just over kill. We can satisfy our needs with a lot less money.

But for all you super nerds, I guess this is the right one for you all, maybe. Ignore me and my limitations. The future belongs to you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2015 10:54 PM PDT

Kryptonite Kryptolok Series 2 Standard Bicycle U-Lock with Transit FlexFrame Bracket (4-inch x 9-inch) with 4-Foot Flex Cable
Price: $42.17
36 used & new from $39.97

5.0 out of 5 stars KILLER - LOCK, April 24, 2015
I need not say a lot: The Kryptonite Kryptolok is the state of the art when it comes to consumer bicycle protection. If you have to leave your bicycle outdoors night or days, unless you have a big dog, you should consider owning one of these killer locks.

Canopy 2-Year Camera Accidental Protection Plan ($75-$100)
Canopy 2-Year Camera Accidental Protection Plan ($75-$100)
Offered by Asurion, LLC
Price: $10.73
2 used & new from $10.73

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT- WHAT- I- USUALLY- DO, April 24, 2015
In my entire 76 years of life, I have never gotten my equipment wet or dropped a camera or any electronic anything. I purchased this protection plan only because my newly acquired little sports camera will be getting killer use, and because the price of protection was under eleven dollars for two years.

I'm a lifetime amateur photographer and do have lots of expensive equipment, but I know how to protect all of it. With this little bitty sports camera, I plan to give it only minimal protection with maximum use. It s therefore is a high risk item and so insurance may be justified. .

If I ever have to make a claim, I will post the results.

Schwinn Thrasher Adult Micro Bicycle black/grey Helmet (Adult)
Schwinn Thrasher Adult Micro Bicycle black/grey Helmet (Adult)
Price: $18.99
10 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S ALL GOOD, April 24, 2015
Adjustment straps built into the design gave me a perfectly secure fit. Big kids should like it too - it looks hot but not too showy. I doubt that anyone could do better with price, design, and quality with a well respected brand name.

BV Bicycle Light Set Super Bright 5 LED Headlight, 3 LED Taillight, Quick-Release
Price: $9.71
8 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LIGHTING - MODEST PRICE, April 24, 2015
Front and back LED lights, that even show from the SIDE, are critical for night riders most everywhere. these adjustable lights are fully adequate. The adjustable 5 LED's in front are amazingly bright, and last for a long time on AAA batteries. The rear light is okay, but pedal reflectors, and whatever else you can manage to be seen at night, is recommended.

Also, here in Southern Oregon, accessories will be stolen from secured bikes parked in public places - even for only a few minutes. With these lights, owners simply install the quick on and off connectors to the bike, and take the lights with them when parking in public places. .

TOMTOP 300Mbps Wireless USB WiFi Adapter With External Antenna
TOMTOP 300Mbps Wireless USB WiFi Adapter With External Antenna
Offered by Cakk-Mall
Price: $6.43
17 used & new from $2.50

2.0 out of 5 stars PROBLEMS, April 23, 2015
PROBLEMS

OtterBox Defender Series Case for HTC One M9 - Retail Packaging - Black
OtterBox Defender Series Case for HTC One M9 - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $44.96

4.0 out of 5 stars HOW EMBARRISSING, April 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I made a big mistake. I ordered this protective case for the HT One M9, in exchange for an honest review. But it was an accident. I don't own this
Smart Phone. It is similar in size and shape to my BLU ADVANCE 4.0, but the controls differ completely.

I can only report that this Case, the Otter Defender, is strongly built and should be a real protection for the intended Smart Phone, the HTC One M9. This is an expensive phone and probably should be protected from damage if rough environments for use are anticipated.

Please excuse me for my error.

Komodo Cycling 24", 6-speed Adult Tricycle #7002 - Platoon (85% Preassembled + 1 Year Warranty)
Offered by Black Slate Brands
Price: $429.99
3 used & new from $429.99

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES THIS GREAT TRIKE FIT YOUR NEEDS?, April 23, 2015
Manufactured in China, USA Dealer delivered to Oregon in only three days.

This tricycle comes with all three wheels fully balanced and spoked from rims to ball bearing center mechanisms. The tires are fully inflated. In addition, the ball steering stem is fully installed, as is also the pedal cranking mechanism. While the instructions assume adult bicycle experience, it is written in clear and correct English - and every single little part is both named and illustrated. Recommended is final adjustments of brakes and gearing mechanism by a bicycle shop expert mechanic. (I won't need this.)

Arriving today, it took me more than two hours to take the parts out of the box and remove all the packing material. Really, only experts could have performed this packing to get the trike completely undamaged from China to Southern Oregon, USA.

I'm old and this is as far as I have gone today - I'm tired. I'll get back to update this review after I finish assembly and after I try it out for a few days. Meanwhile, I can say that this is a very heavy and very strong trike, and it is well designed for use by seniors going shopping, or maybe going to the dog park. When used sensibly, it should be safe to use here in Medford and in most small towns.

As for all the work, if you do it yourself, their is no additional charge.

Kingston Digital 32 GB Class 4 microSDHC Flash Card with SD Adapter (SDC4/32GBET)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY FOR SPEED NEEDED - SAVE MONEY, April 17, 2015
Low price, suitable for most data storage, but maybe not for video's. Good judgment, without over kills, give smart shoppers better deals like this one.

DII Elegant Modern Flower Blossom Lace Machine Washable Shower Curtain, White
DII Elegant Modern Flower Blossom Lace Machine Washable Shower Curtain, White
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I personally like this shower curtain, April 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I personally like this shower curtain, but it does cause me to wonder. 100% Polyester, and with extra layers at key points for improved strength, it is as well built as any I have ever used. The curtain is semi-transparent, and that's alright, but the design is a floral lace - reminiscent of my grandmothers lace table cloth.

Okay, it's pretty and well made. If the price suits you, the only question left is: will this semi-transparent, grandmother's lace shower curtain fit in with your bathroom's motif?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20