Profile for Pictorico > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pictorico RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Staedtler Marsgraphic Duo Brush Markers, 3000WP10
Staedtler Marsgraphic Duo Brush Markers, 3000WP10
Price: $24.04
3 used & new from $23.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful multi-purpose water based ink pens!, December 22, 2014
Fantastic intense colors and you can create really nice washes or detail combined with regular watercolor. A shame this is a discontinued product line; I guess 'till the warehouses run out. I searched the web and found that they use to have a wide variety of color choices which are no longer available.

Richeson Full Stick Soft Pastels
Richeson Full Stick Soft Pastels

5.0 out of 5 stars Medium soft pastels as good as Rembrandt's, November 21, 2014
They are the equivalent to Rembrandt's, just a little softer. Nice and rich colors. Good compliment to their soft pastels.

Jack Richeson 18 Assorted Handmade Soft Pastels in a Wooden Box
Jack Richeson 18 Assorted Handmade Soft Pastels in a Wooden Box
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $33.77
2 used & new from $33.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and shipped as advertised!, November 17, 2014
Pastels are beautiful and are housed in a wooden box as advertised. The pastel sticks are clearly larger than other brands; therefore a good bang for the buck. They are also at a very good price compared to other national sellers; something to take advantage of.

Canon PRO-9000 PIXMA Pro 9000 Photo Printer
Canon PRO-9000 PIXMA Pro 9000 Photo Printer
Offered by eDirect
Price: $504.88
8 used & new from $273.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning!!!, April 27, 2014
You do not want to purchase these series of printers unless your rich and/or have a high tolerance for failure. I've had nothing but problems with my Canon Pro 9500 Mark II since I purchased it. Had to replace the head after a year of purchase.

First off, you have to be rich to maintain this series of printers. You can put a new cartridge in it, not print anything and when you go to print something half the cartridge is already gone.

If you don't print every couple of days the nozzles on the head will clog up. And, you'll either have to purchase a new head or you'll have a nice and expensive door stop.

You've been warned. It's not because I'm not a Canon fan, all my photographic equipment is Canon and I love them. But the Canon printer business for photography is inconsiderate and takes advantage of Canon photogs.

Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer (3295B002)
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer (3295B002)
Offered by I-sell
Price: $394.99
52 used & new from $160.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning!!!, April 27, 2014

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2014 7:57 PM PDT

Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Color Professional Inkjet Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Color Professional Inkjet Photo Printer
Offered by Amazing Store (No Tax)
Price: $634.90
40 used & new from $325.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning!!!, April 27, 2014

Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2014 12:38 PM PST

Canon Pixma PRO9500MkII Inkjet Photo Printer (3298B002)
Canon Pixma PRO9500MkII Inkjet Photo Printer (3298B002)
Offered by DealsAdvantage
Price: $798.98
13 used & new from $450.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning!!!, April 27, 2014

Canon Pixma Pro9500 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (0373B001AA)
Canon Pixma Pro9500 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (0373B001AA)
Offered by priceBYTER
Price: $999.99
8 used & new from $225.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning!!!, April 27, 2014

You've been warned! It's not because I'm not a Canon fan, all my photographic equipment is Canon and I love them. But the Canon printer business for photography is inconsiderate and takes advantage of Canon photogs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2014 4:38 PM PDT

LAPTOP STAND Black
LAPTOP STAND Black
Offered by Winner Brown
Price: $57.24
9 used & new from $45.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product at Good Price Point, March 18, 2014
Item delivered promptly, product as described. First I'll review the product itself and then the use and service. Product is more of a black (actually Espresso, as described on packaging). Assembly was super easy, yet, I read the instructions first to assure a good assembly. After assembly I was quite pleased with the result. I had one missing part, no worries, I followed the instructions on the help sheet and ordered the part online, no telephone call required, received part in three days; all is good. I'm using the product as a small drafting table for learning how to draw, installed it in a corner of my kitchen, saves space yet provides the functionality I needed. The tilt feature for the individual desktops works good if you tighten them correctly. The casters work correctly and have stop features (brakes) on them. The unit is nice and attractive and looks handsome in the kitchen. The height is perfect for a small office chair that I'm using it with. Would not be good for a low sofa or low chair, without modification. So I have been using it for a week now and no problems, My only small quibble is that it does have a slight give to the adjustment post and wobbles just a bit. I do not see that affecting laptop usage for which it is actually made; for my drawing however, it is a slight issue. I drilled a hole with both posts assembled and screwed it down; no wobble; thus my one star deduction. Keep in mind the weight rating for the desktops is 15 lbs. So I wouldn't go putting groceries on it or having dinner on it. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Altura Photo Professional Rain Cover Camera Protector for Large DSLR Cameras (CANON REBEL EOS T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i SL1 XT XTi 70D 60D 7D 6D 5D Mark III, NIKON D7100 D7000 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 D90 D80) + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $13.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rain/snow cover for my Canon DSLR's, March 13, 2014
I've used this cover throughout this harsh winter to take snow-scapes, etc. with my Canon DSLR's and it was a pleasure to use. It also provided me with confidence knowing that my lenses and camera body were well protected from the moisture in heavy snow conditions and wet snow conditions. I've also used it in the rain, albeit light rain at this point, it worked well. Not to much fuss to put on or take off and pretty good view and handling of controls with the unit on the camera. It can fog a little which I controlled with my breath; have thought of using some anti-fogging solutions/sprays but have kept from doing it in consideration of how it might affect the plastic. Overall, nice product and application. Recommend.

Page: 1 | 2