Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for S Dallas > Reviews

Browse

S Dallas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S Dallas RSS Feed

Epica Clear Cotton Ball & Swab Organizer
Epica Clear Cotton Ball & Swab Organizer
Offered by Perella's
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality., February 19, 2016
Nice quality... They are perfect to keep on a vanity or bathroom for cotton balls and swabs... I would buy them again.

Jacuzzi J-300 Series Oval Pillow Insert + Back Mount
Jacuzzi J-300 Series Oval Pillow Insert + Back Mount
Offered by American Spa and Sauna
Price: $35.42
4 used & new from $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2015
These were perfect!

Poulan Pro PR625Y22RP Briggs 625ex Bag/Mulch 2 in 1 Front Wheel Self Propelled Mower 22-Inch Deck 961420126
Price: $253.88

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK!, July 11, 2015
I bought this mower a few months ago. It arrived promptly but the levers to adjust the height on the front wheels were bent. We lived with it. Used the mower for the front of our property and trimming. I wasn't happy with the feel of the mower, but.. we lived with it. One day I inadvertently ran it without adding gas... it sputtered... I shut if off, checked the gas and saw that it had run out. I allowed it to cool down, added gas and attempted to start it again - it would not start.. and has not started since! My husband, who is very good with all machinery and engines took a look at it. We attempted to start it with starter fluid and it ran on the alcohol, but the gas wasn't getting through. The gas lines are clear.... The problem is the carburetor, which is made of plastic and is a piece of junk. The mower is trash and I'm unbelievably frustrated because of the $300 + wasted. I've learned a lesson.. purchases such as this should never be bought on line...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2015 7:17 AM PDT

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Lavender Renewal Spa Bath and Body Gift Set, Large
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, May 11, 2012
This was purchased as a gift for my mom. She was quite impressed with it... said it smelled wonderful and was really pretty. There was, however, no gift card or notice anywhere on the box telling her who it was from.

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Sweet Success Gourmet Food and Snacks Gift Tower
Price: $50.52
2 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, April 9, 2012
Product arrived in time, however, they failed to put our names on the package. My mom received it, but had no idea who it came from.