Profile for M. Kercsmar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Kercsmar RSS Feed (PA USA)

1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Video Converter Adapter Cable For PC DVD HDTV
1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Video Converter Adapter Cable For PC DVD HDTV
Offered by hotsaleglobal
Price: $4.16
61 used & new from $2.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my RaspberryPi, June 18, 2014
I have an old VGA monitor. This worked perfectly to connect the RaspberryPi. I just plugged it in and everything worked.

Roker®Sound Cube Portable Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker Built in Hands Free Speakerphone and Rechargable Battery,Clear and Crispy Sound Quality,Works With iPhone iPad iPod,Mp3 player,Tablet,Laptop,Computers And Any Bluetooth Enabled Device,Support 3.5mm Audio Cable Connection (black)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm getting one for my office and garage too, June 18, 2014
I'll start by saying that I know something small like this is not going to sound like a full sized speaker system. That is not why I got it. I wanted something that was portable to play some tunes when I was away from my sound dock or car stereo. The price was right and this speaker delivers.

What I like:
The sound is good with great mids and highs. The bass is lacking but better than I expected for such a small speaker
The battery life is amazing
The top and bottom are rubber caps. That makes the speaker a little more durable
The Bluetooth is easy to pair
Sound volume is good
There are three different sound inputs - Bluetooth, cable and SD card.

What is annoying:
As stated in other reviews, the voice prompt is loud and annoying. And there is no way to stop it.
The LED is super bright but I covered it with some black tape
It unit defaults to using using Bluetooth even if the AUX cable is plugged in. I use the cable mostly so I have to switch modes every time I turn the thing on.

The Bad:
Music over Bluetooth has lower quality than using the cable. BUT, this is not a problem with the unit. It is a problem with Bluetooth in general (check the internet). If you are looking for a wireless speaker, lower your expectations with any speaker.

In summary I am pleased with the speaker. The sound and battery life impressed me and I'm getting a few more for my office and garage.

Cerium Oxide 1/2 pound Optical Grade
Cerium Oxide 1/2 pound Optical Grade
Offered by TechnologyLK
Price: $13.00
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High grade oxide and good vendor, December 26, 2013
I purchased the to polish some scuffs out of some crystal I have. Naturally, I wanted to get the best polish I could so I wouldn't ruin my piece. The powder was consistent and very fine. I mixed it with water and used a dremel polishing wheel to remove the scuffs. It worked perfectly.

SANOXY® Wireless USB PC Remote Control Mouse for PC
SANOXY® Wireless USB PC Remote Control Mouse for PC
Offered by WellGoal
Price: $4.58
18 used & new from $4.44

5.0 out of 5 stars The little remote that works, August 29, 2012
I was surprised how it this was to get going with my Windows 7 Media Center PC. I plugged in the usb receiver and it just worked. It can replay almost every key on the keyboard and the is a little button that moves the mouse point around on screen. The numeric pad can 'type' letters in a way similar to a cell phones. Also, there are PC style buttons like maximize and close.

Pros:
It just works. Plug it in and go. No software, drivers or setup (for Windows 7)
Can emulate a keyboard and mouse
Comes with a battery
The instructions are so poorly translated it made me laugh!

Cons:
The mouse 'stick' is not an analog stick. It is more of an arrow pad for the mouse. But it does work.
Buttons are Windows centric. It isn't really a HTPC remote

Overall, it is a great set and deal. The cons weren't enough to lower my 5 star rating.

Replacement Battery for GS Portalac PX12072 (with .187" F1 Terminals)
Replacement Battery for GS Portalac PX12072 (with .187" F1 Terminals)
Offered by Battery Supersite
Price: $17.49
7 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for a Fios battery, May 22, 2012
I purchased this to replace the 7 year old Fios battery that was installed when our house was new. It fit nicely and the beeping from the Fios box stopped. I cannot comment on the ability to keep my phone alive during a power outage (the intended purpose) because we have not had an extended power outage in the last few months.

BTW, I was able to recycle the old battery through the battery recycling program I have at work.

LEGO Power Miners Thunder Driller (8960)
LEGO Power Miners Thunder Driller (8960)
Offered by GreatDeal4You (ORDERS BEFORE 3 PM EST SHIP SAME DAY FROM MARYLAND)
Price: $158.95
10 used & new from $50.00

4.0 out of 5 stars LEGO Power Miners score another win, February 28, 2010
My son got this power miner for his birthday. This toy has some interesting features like the drill that spins in both directions, lego sized chains and an internal compartment where you can store some small items. Putting it together was a snap for my son. After playing with it as is, he started to 'modify it' and make it better - after all isn't that what LEGOs are all about?

The Power Miners are my son's favorite LEGO sets and this was a good addition to his collection.

PNY Micro Swing Attaché 4 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive P-FDU4GB-EF/DBLU (Blue)
PNY Micro Swing Attaché 4 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive P-FDU4GB-EF/DBLU (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost - Just what I needed, January 24, 2010
These days USB drives are fairly common and there isn't much to say. This drive functions as you would expect. The swing action is kinda cool, but it sometimes opens in my pocket. My only complaint is that this drive does NOT have a blinky LED indicating use.

I would buy this again if i needed a second drive.

My-Kap Reusable 9 Piece Cap Set for K-Cups with Brush
My-Kap Reusable 9 Piece Cap Set for K-Cups with Brush
Offered by My-Cap
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Save money & reduce trash, January 24, 2010
I got a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas and loved the coffee. But, I was surprised at the cost of the k-cups and concerned about the fact they could not be recycled. So, I searched and found these. The Kaps allow you to use your own coffee (reducing costs) and reuse K-cups.

The My-Kaps are thick plastic and fit exactly into the k-cups. It is a little work to clean the k-cups after each use, but the coffee is just as good as the 'official' K-cup coffee. The kaps are heavy duty (they will last a long time) and the set includes a cap remover and a cleaning brush. Every Sunday night I make up 5 k-cups with my favorite coffee and put the my-kap on and I'm good for the week.