Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for AZMIKE > Reviews

Browse

AZMIKE's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AZMIKE RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Good Clean Love Almost Naked Personal Lubricant, 4 oz Tubes
Good Clean Love Almost Naked Personal Lubricant, 4 oz Tubes
Offered by CB Select
Price: $11.99
15 used & new from $9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Feels Natural, October 27, 2014
The best we have tried so far.

Photive 60 Watt 6 Port USB Desktop Rapid Charger. Intelligent USB Charger with Auto Detect Technology (White) Updated Version of Photive 50 Watt 6 Port USB Charger
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $22.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not Work on Arrival., October 27, 2014
I read the reviews and bought it. it was dead on arrival. Would not charge and had wildly blinking lights. Returned and bought the similar Anker model. It works.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2014 7:27 AM PDT

UP 24 by Jawbone Activity Tracker - Large - Onyx (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
UP 24 by Jawbone Activity Tracker - Large - Onyx (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Below Market Cellular
Price: $64.44
124 used & new from $26.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Should Have Listened to the Negative Reviews, September 29, 2014
I read the negative reviews. I did. But I wanted to like it so much I ignored them. Now I join them 6 months after my purchase. Yes, it's dead. Looks cool but truly form over function. You may be a lucky one but I will not recommend this purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly, it DOES Work But 2 bits of advice..., August 21, 2011
No question this product works. It worked for me and worked for my wife. I can only relate our personal experience. We have no affiliation with the manufacturer or vendor. The 2 buts--you must be very diligent and apply everyday (I was anxious so I applied it am and pm) and it will take 4 weeks minimum to work. Plus, if you stop using the product the eyebrows will go away again. Also, be careful where you put the lotion and how you shape the brow. I went a little too aggressive the first time and they became a little "bushy". I agree it is too bad it is so expensive but I know of no viable alternative. We are satisfied.

It's All About Impact: The Winners of Over 100 Majors Prove It
It's All About Impact: The Winners of Over 100 Majors Prove It
Price: $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile Purchase, May 4, 2011
This is a very good golf instruction book written by a golf pro who is not as well known as he should be. I originally purchased his e-book and was so impressed by that, and so frustrated that I could not read it in the kindle format, that I bugged him until he relented and now we can ( and I did) purchase the kindle version. Strong recommendation.

The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet
The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet
by Robb Wolf
Price: $18.16
252 used & new from $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars A Diet Game Changer, March 22, 2011
The best book on the Paleo Diet! It is extremely informative and like most of the reviewers I enjoyed Robb's light, sarcastic, humorous style of writing. Don't get me wrong-he is not a polished professional writer, but he is a biochemist with a story to tell that will help everyone. It truly was eye-opening for me. I have also read both of Gary Taubes' excellent books which are very consistent with Robb's message. The number one villain for both is gluten, namely, avoid all grains which contain gluten. Of course, as in most diets, sugar and sugar substitutes are out as well. The key factor for both is regulating insulin. Before I read Robb I thought if I just lowered my carbs that was enough for a healthy diet. Wrong! I quickly became educated about the issue of inflammation caused by our diet. This led me to conclude, as Robb suggests, that you don't merely restrict carbs, you eliminate most of them, and totally eliminate grains. There are variations of the Paleo/Primal Diet with some (not Robb) permitting Whole Milk (preferably raw) and some (Tim Ferriss-"slow carb diet) adding beans/legumes. But all agree on the elimination of grains. Strong recommendation!

P.S. I know I might be called a ("healthy" I think :) skeptic but I also appreciate the fact that Robb does not sell any vitamins or supplements. With his following he could move a lot of them and make a lot of $. Everyone is entitled to make money, don't get me wrong, but it is a breath of fresh air that he does not follow that route. At least for me.

Vitamix 1710 Professional Series, Brushed Stainless Finish
Vitamix 1710 Professional Series, Brushed Stainless Finish
Offered by For Your Kitchen
Price: $538.95
28 used & new from $450.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe it or not, it IS worth it IF you use it!, March 20, 2010
Never thought we would spend this kind of money for a mixer/blender! But we did and love it!! Use it everyday for smoothies, salad dressings, frozen desserts etc etc. It is a workhorse and works as advertised. Saves a lot of time. We grate parmesan cheese and its perfect every time. Margaritas, fresh peanut butter..I could go on and on or maybe I have. Haha. Anyway, if in your budget, buy it.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2010 1:20 PM PDT

Chef's Choice 675 International Cordless Electric Hot Pot
Chef's Choice 675 International Cordless Electric Hot Pot
Price: $57.99
8 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Electric Kettle at any Price!, March 20, 2010
There are cheaper ones and there are more expensive ones, but this is the one you need to buy. It has the largest opening so you can access the inside for cleaning and--Boiled eggs, thanks Alton Brown for the tip!-- and no plastic exposed to high heat. We use every day and strongly recommend!

Bodum Round Automatic Gravity Operated Salt and Pepper Grinder, Green
Bodum Round Automatic Gravity Operated Salt and Pepper Grinder, Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Form over function...Pass on this one, February 1, 2010
Looks great. Don't get me wrong, we love great design and the green color is "in" but we returned it. Very weak power and not functional. We went with function over form and got a "unicorn magnum pepper grinder". Doesn't look as "cool" but is absolutely the best you can buy. Get and keep inside your cupboard!

Unicorn Magnum Plus Pepper Mill 9" Black
Unicorn Magnum Plus Pepper Mill 9" Black
Offered by Unicorn/Tom David,Inc.
Price: $45.00
2 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't look any further...just buy this one!, February 1, 2010
Seriously, this is the best pepper grinder. We have tried a whole bunch of them and don't just take our word, but also Alton Brown (who we think is great) says, this is the ONE. If you buy it, you'll love it. Done, next kitchen tool to research : )

Page: 1 | 2 | 3