Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for The Coffee Queen > Reviews

Browse

The Coffee Queen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Coffee Queen RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Disney Stainless Steel Mickey Crystal Dangle "Believe in Magic" Bead Charm
Disney Stainless Steel Mickey Crystal Dangle "Believe in Magic" Bead Charm
Price: $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved it while it lasted, December 29, 2014
I have had it for 10 months. Seven stones missing. It is super cute but not very well made. I don't wear my bracelet that frequently. Very disappointing.

BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush, 2 Inch
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush, 2 Inch
Offered by BeautyAnd
Price: $88.78
3 used & new from $79.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh. Just eh., July 12, 2014
I had to return the unit as it was defective. It worked for a week and then it continued to rotate even after I had released the button. The only way I could get it to turn off was by holding the button down (the opposite of how it was supposed to work). And once it started its continual rotation, there was no getting it to go in reverse. Back it went. Props to Amazon for an immediate refund and easy return protocol. My three star review is not based on the fact that my item was defective. Any product can fail unintentionally. But I chose not to replace the item based on its performance which I would give 3 stars even if it hadn't failed.
• It doesn't get very hot so the amount of smoothing provided was minimal.
• The end result was kind of a dated "roller" look. I was hoping for smooth and sleek.
• Better results are achievable with a round brush and hair dryer because you can use more heat.
On the plus side, I didn't find any tangling or pulling of my hair. It was easy to switch directions of the spin. I think for certain types of hair or for those who don't care if they achieve a smooth, shiny result, this would be an adequate appliance.
For thick, curly hair, stick to your round brush and flat iron.

FRYE Women's Deborah Studded Side-Zip Boot
FRYE Women's Deborah Studded Side-Zip Boot
Price: $528.99 - $728.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Striking!, July 12, 2014
These boots are stunning. I had been eyeing them for months and caught a sale on Amazon. Absolutely no regrets. Their weathered character and patina would be impossible to duplicate. Frye, you hit it out of the park with these ones! They are, well, striking!

Spring Step Wondrous
Spring Step Wondrous
Price: $69.85 - $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Artistic comfort!, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Spring Step Wondrous (Apparel)
These shoes are a work of art. They were comfortable out of the box. I got the turquoise color. So unique and well crafted. Some reviewers have mentioned a chemical odor. Expecting it, I took a whiff and would say that they smell like varnish. Probably something in the finishing of the leather. I didn't find it obnoxious and suspect it will fade quickly enough but it wouldn't bother me either way. The shoes are striking and a delightful addition to my closet.

Moccamaster CDGT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer with Thermal Carafe, Polished Silver
Moccamaster CDGT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer with Thermal Carafe, Polished Silver
Price: $322.18
7 used & new from $257.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The latest coffee buzzzzzz, November 16, 2012
This thing brews lightning fast and is downright entertaining to watch. I had no idea making coffee could be this much fun or taste this great. Love the Willoughby's coffee that Roastmasters includes with the order. The coffee maker is very well made and attractive. Coffee is VERY hot. The carafe is gorgeous. Clean-up is a cinch. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Reliable C60CR Replacement Cover for C30, C60 and Ironing Table
Reliable C60CR Replacement Cover for C30, C60 and Ironing Table
Price: $39.95
3 used & new from $39.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but ..., June 3, 2012
The blue part of the cover is smooth cotton and holds up well to heat. The edges, however, are a polyester knit and the iron melts them! It is hard to not hit the edges when ironing as they do roll over to the top of the board now and then. I wish they would make one that was all cotton.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!, March 20, 2012
I started using this on Feb. 29. By March 6 the tear stains were nearly gone! (You do have to cut away the old stains to get rid of it completely but nothing new was being formed.) I have a cockapoo who had extensive eye stains, red paw, and chin stains. I was skeptical of the Angel Eyes but decided to try it after nothing else had worked (various whitening shampoos). I was also leery of using Angel Eyes because of the comments in these reviews about the antibiotic content as well as the cost. My solution to that? USE LESS! Instead of the 1 teaspoon requirement, I use about 1/4. As the stains are COMPLETELY gone now (it has been about 3 weeks) I am going to taper off usage to fewer days per week to determine the minimum amount needed to control the stains. My dog is only 3 but she looked like an old dog with those ugly stains. Now she looks like a puppy again. I love this product. Yes it is pricey. But if you control the dose (it hardly takes any for my medium-sized dog of 25 pounds), you can make it last and get your moneys's worth.

40 Spools Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread Bright and Beautiful Colors for Brother Babylock Janome Singer Pfaff Husqvarna Bernina Machines
Offered by Thread N Stitch
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $26.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap thread, October 18, 2011
I purchased this to try on my new Bernina 830.

The colors are beautiful, but the quality just isn't there.

It broke FREQUENTLY. I thought perhaps I was doing something wrong. When I switched to Isacord thread, my breaking stopped completely. Sometimes I use one of these threads to get a color that I don't have in Isacord. WITHOUT FAIL, the breaking starts again. Just be aware that you get what you pay for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2012 8:17 AM PDT

Ekobrew Refillable K-cup for Keurig Brewers,  1-Count
Ekobrew Refillable K-cup for Keurig Brewers, 1-Count
Price: $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little gadget!, October 18, 2011
I have the Breville brewer and this little device works perfectly in it. When I first saw the plastic cup I thought I had spent a lot of money for not much. But the little gadget is actually very well made and very detailed. AND it works beautifully. I love that I can pack it full of coffee to get a stronger cup. (It holds a lot more than the refillable cup that came with my Breville.) It's easy to rinse out and costs a fraction of what a pre-filled K-cup costs. I love that I can grind my favorite beans and have the perfect cup of coffee for just a few cents a cup. Overpriced? Maybe. But worth it in the long run.

I was surprised to read that some folks find grounds/residue in their brewed coffee. Not even sure how that is possible as this has a very fine mesh. My coffee comes out perfect!

Safari® De-matting Comb
Safari® De-matting Comb
Price: $8.59
30 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!, December 17, 2010
This review is from: Safari® De-matting Comb (Misc.)
It works. It works beautifully. My long-haired, fluffy cocka-poo is now mat-free. I used to have to pull and pull to get the knots out and would give up because I didn't want to hurt her. With this tool, I can comb all over her and she hardly budges. The blades slice right through the knots without removing much fur at all. I couldn't be happier as I love keeping her long. Now I can safely do so!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3