Profile for elizabeth wolanski > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

elizabeth wolanski RSS Feed

The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three: (The Dark Tower #2)
The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three: (The Dark Tower #2)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, April 25, 2015
Great series so far. I'm now hooked and ready for The Wastelands. I thought The Stand was my favorite, but that may change.

Reebok Women's Skirted One-Piece Swim Dress,Black/White,10
Reebok Women's Skirted One-Piece Swim Dress,Black/White,10

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 3, 2015
It's comfortable and the perfect length.

ASICS Women's Gel-Noosa Tri 9 Running Shoe,White/Electric Blue/Mint,6 M US
ASICS Women's Gel-Noosa Tri 9 Running Shoe,White/Electric Blue/Mint,6 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Ver pretty and comfortable shoe, April 3, 2015
Ver pretty and comfortable shoe, but a little snug. I'm a 5.5 and ordered a 6. I'm going to keep the 6 because I know they will stretch and my foot will drown in a 6.5. I've worn Adidas running shoes for the past 5-6 years. I love Adidas, but will give these a chance.

SOREL Women's Slimboot Riding Boot (Stratus/Quarry 6.0 M)
SOREL Women's Slimboot Riding Boot (Stratus/Quarry 6.0 M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, February 24, 2015
I love these boots so much that I also have them in black. They're very comfortable and keep my feet warm and dry. They do not stain like other suede and leather boots I've had that claim to be water and stain proof. They are dressy enough for work so on days when it snows, I don't have to bring an extra pair of boots or shoes. They do run a bit big so if you don't like to wear thick socks ( you don't need to with these boots) you may want to buy a half size smaller.

Adidas Supernova Glide 5 ATR Shoes - Night Shade/Metalsilver/Electricity (Womens) - 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!!, September 3, 2014
Very pleased!!! I've only worn Addidas running shoes for the past 15 years. These are my new favorites. I tore my hamstring three months ago while training for a half-marathon. While rehabbing, I developed muscle knots in the calf of the same leg. I'm finally back up to a 3 mile run and my first extended run with no walking was the first day I wore the supernova. The cushioning made a huge difference and I ran with minimal pain and discomfort.

BE LADIES CAPRI PANT CTN-SPNDX (BLACK) (M)
BE LADIES CAPRI PANT CTN-SPNDX (BLACK) (M)
Offered by BuyMeNow!!
Price: $15.87
24 used & new from $15.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Capri yoga, March 15, 2013
This review is from: BE LADIES CAPRI PANT CTN-SPNDX
They're comfortable and figure flattering even for a bottom heavy woman like me. Wish the waist were a touch higher.

Bella 0810 Womens Cotton Spandex Fitness Pant - Black, Medium
Bella 0810 Womens Cotton Spandex Fitness Pant - Black, Medium
Offered by ClothingShopOnline
Price: $19.90
6 used & new from $19.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Yoga, March 15, 2013
Their very comfortable and figure flattery, which is something I struggle to find because I'm bottom heavy and most yoga pants make my bottom look even bigger. Would be nice if the waist was just a touch higher.

The Death of Bees: A Novel
The Death of Bees: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, January 16, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book so much that I read in one day. Brilliantly written with beautiful characters. I will recommend to others.

AK Anne Klein Women's Costaro Boot,Black/Black,6 M US
AK Anne Klein Women's Costaro Boot,Black/Black,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, January 11, 2013
Very comfortable, look good, go with just about everything, and they fit nicely. I would recommend these boots to others.

Four Kinds of Rain
Four Kinds of Rain
Price: $5.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, December 27, 2012
Thought it was a very well written, page turner. I thoroughly enjoyed it and plan to read other books by Ward.