Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Mother-of-4 > Reviews

Browse

Mother-of-4's Profile

Customer Reviews: 90

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mother-of-4 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Change of Heart (Edilean series Book 9)
Change of Heart (Edilean series Book 9)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in the second half, April 29, 2016
I'm a little disappointed in this book. I read Frank and Miranda's story, quite awhile ago. I thought it was cute than, and is a cute short read now. When I found out that a story was going to be written about Eli and Chelsea, I just had to get the book. In their youth, they were such good friends who knew each other well, they were best of friends. So, I'm thinking, the author would have them losing touch ... because of life in general... not because they both turned either egotistical or bratty. I was expecting them to have this great bond that can only be achieved through a true friendship growing up together. Not bickering constantly. That was so against the character development in the first story. All Chelsea did was whine whine whine and Eli thought he was better than Miranda and felt she needed changed to fit into what he wanted, not what she wanted. Very disappointed, I thought these characters would have been "stronger". No chemistry in the second half.

Sandpiper Island (The Bachelors Of Blueberry Cove Book 3)
Sandpiper Island (The Bachelors Of Blueberry Cove Book 3)
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services

2.0 out of 5 stars Ford is weak, March 3, 2016
First, I have to say that I really enjoyed book 2 in the series but I never liked the Ford's character even in book 2. The only reason why I read book 3 was because I liked every other character, besides Ford, and wanted to continue on to see how everything moved a long. Ford is a selfish and weak character... and I wanted to say... Oh cry me a river. He used his military background as a handy excuse to abandon everyone and shriek responsibility. If he loved his sister, the way he loved his best friend... then maybe I would have liked him better. I mean seriously, have you ever heard of a post card or a phone... maybe a kind word. Delia deserved so much better... because every time I think of Ford, I think... Loser. If the character flaw doesn't bother you, then the book itself is not bad. A little slow, but well written.

Finis Men's Hydrospeed 2 Jammer Swimsuit (Black, 26)
Finis Men's Hydrospeed 2 Jammer Swimsuit (Black, 26)
3 used & new from $69.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy a larger size., March 2, 2016
This is a great racing suit but... order a size up. My boys wear their racing suits tight... but wow... that was a little to the extreme. My son wears a 24, when the suit arrived... it looked like a 22. After a long tedious time of trying to put the suit on, he informs me that his "male parts" are in quite a bit of pain. Considering I want grand children some day, I returned the suit for a 26. The 26 is actually smaller than his other 24 suits. The waist is cut low, so that took some time to get used to. His first meet with the suit, I had a fear that the suit was going to slide right off of him. When he didn't flash anyone on his first dive off the blocks, I could breathe easily again. But.... it really is a great racing suit for the price... he had 4 personal bests on his first meet with the suit!

Speedo Men's Xtra Life Lycra Rapid Splice Jammer Swimsuit, Navy/Red, 30
Speedo Men's Xtra Life Lycra Rapid Splice Jammer Swimsuit, Navy/Red, 30
Offered by Metro Swim Shop Online
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $31.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good practice suit, March 2, 2016
Good practice suit.

It Had to Be Love (An It Had to Be Novel Book 2)
It Had to Be Love (An It Had to Be Novel Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great character development, February 23, 2016
I loved it. I loved the plot and loved the characters, primary and secondary characters. Both of the main characters are likable. (I'm tired of romances where the guy is a former jerk... not the case here) and the secondary characters are a hoot. I can't wait to read more from Ms. Baumann!

Anything for You (The Blue Heron Series)
Anything for You (The Blue Heron Series)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More emotional than Higgins previous books... it pulled you in., February 7, 2016
I loved this book but it wasn't what I was expecting from Kristan Higgins. I usually go to Higgins when I want a quirky fun book, this was an emotional journey. It was the first time I cried while reading a Higgins book. As usual, great character development and an interesting plot. It really makes you stop to think... and maybe not judge someone by their cover. During the first few pages, I was thinking, I'm I going to like this Jess character? I ended up loving her. Her whole life story just tugged at my heart... and by the end of the story.. I totally got her. What a selfless human being. And Connor... well, who could not love him. I am so glad Pru was in this story... now that character I have always loved. I could totally be her friend. So although, it wasn't what I was expecting, it was a great read.

The Dream Jumper's Promise: - Romantic Suspense/Thriller (Dream Jumper Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Intersting little puzzle of a plot., February 1, 2016
I have to say that I unexpectedly really loved this book. I don't usually read paranormal books but I had read Necessary Detour by her, which I liked and this book was free through Kindleunlimited.. So, I tried it. I am so glad that I did. Maybe because it was so much out of the norm from my usual books so I didn't have the blueprint in my head of how the book would go, so it really had me involved. Sometimes it was hard to figure out what was real and what was a dream, which is probably how the author wanted it since the main character was having the same problem. It wasn't really a romance even though the main characters did get together. It was more of and interesting little puzzle of a plot, with great character development and a nice steady pace. Great story.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2016 6:15 AM PST

Known (A Bone Secrets Novel Book 5)
Known (A Bone Secrets Novel Book 5)
Price: $5.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark mystery with a touch of romance, January 28, 2016
Well written mystery, solid character development and engaging plot. Light on the romance. The story was a little too dark for my liking, just a little too much violence for me, hence the 4 stars instead of 5, but even though it was too dark for me, I can still recognize a well written story when I read one. If you like dark mysteries with a touch of romance... then I recommend this book.

The Marriage Trap (The Mackenzies Book 2)
The Marriage Trap (The Mackenzies Book 2)
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It would be pretty difficult to make your main male character more unlikable ..., January 26, 2016
It would be pretty difficult to make your main male character more unlikable than Callum. Wow.. what a controlling narcissist. Seriously, please make your lead characters actually care about someone besides themselves... and I don't know... make them at least a little nice to their love interest.

BumbleBee Precision Boomerang - Easy Returning Boomerangs!
BumbleBee Precision Boomerang - Easy Returning Boomerangs!
Offered by Colorado Boomerangs
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $16.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Snapped in half after 2nd day, December 29, 2015
Brittle... it snapped in half after second use and it wasn't even rough play. :(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9