Profile for N. Tolson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Tolson "Ladybuckeye" RSS Feed (Maryland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Replacement Umbrella Canopy for 9ft 8 Ribs Terra Cotta (Canopy Only)
Replacement Umbrella Canopy for 9ft 8 Ribs Terra Cotta (Canopy Only)
Offered by Formosa Covers
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., July 25, 2014
Good quality. Grommet hole was not big enough. Also wished it came with ties. Good buy for the price

Haan FS-20+ Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer, with 4 Microfiber Pads, Sanitizing Tray For carpets, and Short Handle Attachment

3.0 out of 5 stars My first steamer and disappointed, January 12, 2013
The steamer is okay. Takes a lot of effort to clean tile. I have to keep going back and forth numerous times to remove stains and refilling the water tank Tiresome.

20" x 31" Hide-Away Lift Top Desk Organizer Pad, Black
20" x 31" Hide-Away Lift Top Desk Organizer Pad, Black
Price: $35.81
9 used & new from $33.18

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, January 12, 2013
Product sheds. I have to constantly clean up behind this product It sheds and leaves little white specks all over the desk. I would not buy again or recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, January 12, 2013
I was very skeptical as I had ordered off brand cables before and they didn't work. All of these cables worked on my iphone. The cables seem sturdy and well made. Looks like they will hold up over time. Highly recommend.

Hongosan - 2 Liquid Hongosan Premium Plus Antifungal Feet Nails Fungus. -
Hongosan - 2 Liquid Hongosan Premium Plus Antifungal Feet Nails Fungus. -
Offered by Beauty1234
Price: $7.48
6 used & new from $4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, January 12, 2013
I was skeptical but this product cleared up fungus on my toenail within 1 week. I had been using something I purchased from the drug store with no results. Highly recommend this product.

USB Travel Kit with Car Charger, Travel Adapter & Cable for Apple iPod
USB Travel Kit with Car Charger, Travel Adapter & Cable for Apple iPod
Offered by A-ProStore
Price: $6.99
6 used & new from $2.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk!, June 30, 2012
This product took two months to arrive. Wall Charger does not work with ipod. Buyer beware. Do not buy this product.

Tile Guard One Step Grout Coating Pen- Tan
Tile Guard One Step Grout Coating Pen- Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, October 24, 2011
This really worked great in my kitchen. I had a number of tiles that were discolored. I scrubbed and bleached to no avail. It was a slightly different color than the existing grout, so I purchased 12 pens and used it over the entire kitchen/dining area, which is rather large. Looks really good going on eight months now.

Rockport Womens Viridas White/Soft Blue Leather-And-Mesh Walking 9
Rockport Womens Viridas White/Soft Blue Leather-And-Mesh Walking 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, October 24, 2011
I have had these shoes for more than six months. They are holding up great. I use 3-4 times per week. Nice fit and good comfort. I would buy again.

WMF Ice Scoop
WMF Ice Scoop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 24, 2011
This review is from: WMF Ice Scoop (Kitchen)
This scoop is just right for me. Not too small and not too big. I would buy again. Great quality, heavy; I think it will last for a long time.

E-volve reversible neoprene sleeve case cover for netbook / laptop / notebook - Flare design - in size: 17 inch / 17" (43.18 cm) / color: Purple / compatible with (Apple Macbook Pro , Acer Aspire timeline, Asus , Dell XPS Studio inspiron, HP Pavillion, MSI Classic, Samsung, Sony Vaio, Toshiba Satellite Qosmios, Extensa ,Timeline , universal generic)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 24, 2011
I really love the look of this sleeve case cover. My only complaint is that it is a tad too tight. Need about 1/8 inch more on all sides. I did manage to squeeze my laptop in (Acer). Hopefully it will stretch a little over time with repeated use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3