Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for JK > Reviews

Browse

JK's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JK RSS Feed

The Perfect Hope (The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy Book 3)
The Perfect Hope (The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy Book 3)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Boonsboro Book 3, November 29, 2012
I loved this book and the entire series as I do all of Nora Roberts books. I would love for her to do a 4th book in this series so we can read more about Hope & Ryder and their impending wedding. What dynamics these two have.

Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, and Live Like You Mean It!
by Kris Carr
Price: $12.81
240 used & new from $1.93

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have!, November 10, 2010
We all know we need to eat more veggies and less junky foods, but do we really understand why? As a dietitian, this is the first book I've seen that gets down to the nitty gritty on why green foods are so important in boosting your immune system, how and why certain foods affect the acidity/alkalinity of your blood, and why any of that matters in an entertaining, can't-put-the-book-down kind of way. It is fascinating, empowering, and highly motivating. Since reading this book, my husband, myself, and our 3 kids (all under age 5) have added a scrumptious daily green smoothie to our already healthy diets, and are now feeling more energized, more focused, and running circles around all our cold and flu-bugged friends. This book not only includes essential health information, but tons of practical nutrition and lifestyle recommendations as well. There are delicious recipes, and 21 sample days to guide you on the right foot. Following the principles discussed in this book is the best gift you can give yourself and your loved ones. Kris Carr is living proof that this plan is the best way to live. You will thank her!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2011 12:57 PM PST