Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for M. Chau > Reviews

Browse

M. Chau's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Chau RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional [Old Version]
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional [Old Version]
Offered by SoftwareNoggin
Price: $338.98
7 used & new from $209.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit Windows 7 Pro, January 13, 2011
I purchased this Full Retail Windows 7 Professional from a Amazon.com seller called New Century Alpha,Inc. in June 2010. Condition was advertized as NEW and it looked legit. It turned out the Product Key was a counterfeit and I was locked out by Microsoft. Microsoft Activation Center verified the product key was for a "developers" code and already in use and should not be used for a Retail Disk. I wrote to the Seller but they never responded. Amazon refunded me 50% of my purchase price as I had used it on my computer for several months without any problem. Amazon also said they will remove this seller from their database. Bottom line: Do not buy anything from New Century Alpha, Inc as they obviously deal in counterfeit products.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2013 11:06 AM PDT

Zalman Minimized Noise Cooler for Notebook (NC2000B)
Zalman Minimized Noise Cooler for Notebook (NC2000B)
Price: $53.99
15 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Notebook cooler, October 7, 2009
This is a very effective and well constructed Notebook Cooler. I use my laptop to stream movies from Netflix to my TV and afterwards my Laptop remains cool to the touch. Fans run practically noiseless. The extra USB port comes in handy as the unit plugs into one of the USB in the computer. I highly recommend this cooler.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 (3 User)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 (3 User)
Offered by Blue Monster LLC
Price: $39.99
11 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Anti Virus, October 21, 2008
I have used Kaspersky INTERNET SECURITY for 2 years now and it has been the most satisfactory of all the other antivirus I have used. Satisfactory is defined as having the least computer trouble, virus infections, pop-ups, spywares etc. I highly recommend this product.

Dazzle Video Creator Platinum [OLD VERSION]
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum [OLD VERSION]
Offered by carts1945
Price: $32.95
17 used & new from $24.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Dazzle Platinum - Mini DV tapes to DVD, December 23, 2007
I have had this product for a month. Set up on my computer and capturing videos from my mini DV camcorder was quite easy using a firewire connection. I am using Windows XP Pro with 2 GB Memory. Editing the movie and adding subtitles was easy but adding music and the more advanced functions were more difficult. Making the movie and burning to a DVD disc was erratic. It would work fine for 20 to 30 minutes into the operation and burning to the DVD disc would then freeze while the making movie part would continue. Once this happens, the DVD drive had difficulty opening and you have to restart your computer to open it and restart the make movie and burn process on a new disc. Eventually it worked. On playback to TV, occassionally the picture would freeze for a second to 20 seconds before it proceed. Most annoying.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Sytrophin, January 9, 2007
Took it for 45 days as prescribed and never noticed anything different. Overrated and not effective.

Canon Battery Charger CB-2LW
Canon Battery Charger CB-2LW
Price: $38.40
10 used & new from $18.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon CB-2LW Battery Charger, January 9, 2007
Terrific battery charger for my Canon SD400 camera. This is a replacement of the one I lost overseas. Takes international voltage without a converter and have used it effectively in Japan, China and Hong Kong. Compact and no fuss with power cords.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2008 8:10 PM PDT