Profile for A.P.B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A.P.B RSS Feed (BAHAMAS)

Page: 1 | 2
Some Will, Some Won't [VHS]
Some Will, Some Won't [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a remake, June 25, 2007
if you have seen Laughter IN Paradise you will like this, but the problem is it hasn't been released on DVD in region 1 yet, I would like to know

WHY??
Comment Comment | Permalink

Mulberry: The Complete Series
Mulberry: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Geraldine McEwan
Price: $22.99
12 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Here we go around the Mullberry bush., January 15, 2007
I liked the story, but the ending was not what i expected....

Hetty Wainthropp Investigates - Complete Fourth Series
Hetty Wainthropp Investigates - Complete Fourth Series
DVD ~ Patricia Routledge
Offered by westcoastmedia
Price: $26.91
7 used & new from $22.91

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish their were more !!, January 15, 2007
It's too bad the BBC won't have more quality programming like this, but instead they look to give us garbage like footballers wives and mile high, garbage garbage garbage
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2007 7:55 AM PST

The Three Stooges DVD Collection (Curly Classics / Spook Louder / All the World's a Stooge)
DVD ~ Moe Howard
4 used & new from $8.23

5.0 out of 5 stars The Stooges at their best !!, January 15, 2007
I loved the Curly Classics, A plumbing we will go, and Micro-phonies, and men in black are the best, and the others are great too

In Micro-Phonies when the Stooges flip the cherries into the man mouth, it gets me every time, I fall over with laughter !!

And a Plumbing we will go, this is just a CLASSIC!

Starday Years
Starday Years
Price: $20.39
18 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Classy Lady, January 15, 2007
This review is from: Starday Years (Audio CD)
This CD is a must for any Minnie Pearl fan.

Alot of comedy and singing.

Merrily We Live
Merrily We Live
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD ?, September 2, 2006
This review is from: Merrily We Live (VHS Tape)
All I want to know is when is this movie comming to DVD ?

The Vicar of Dibley - The Divine Collection
The Vicar of Dibley - The Divine Collection
DVD ~ Dawn French

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm Sorry That I Bought It !!, October 8, 2005
WHEN I BOUGHT THIS DVD SET AND KNOWING THE PAST BBC PROGRAMS I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A NICE COMEDY, BUT OH NO. IF THEY WOULD HAVE HAD THE PEOPLE GETTING USED TO A WOMAN VICAR THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD BUT, I DON'T THINK PERSONS ("CHRISTIANS") WHO ARE ON A CHURCH COUNCIL SHOULD NOT BE SAYING AND DOING THE THINGS THAT THEY DO, I KNOW THAT THIS IS "COMEDY" BUT THEIR IS A LINE DRAWN AND IN EVERY EPISODE THEY CROSS OVER IT EVERY TIME. ONE OF THE MEMBERS WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH THE VICAR. THE LANGUAGE USED IS NOT RIGHT FOR THE SETTING, AND ONE MEMBER DOING THE FULL MONTY IN THE CHURCH HALL WAS NOT NECESSARY AT ALL, ETC, ETC, ETC. IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, DO NOT BUY THIS SET OR ANY OF THE VICAR OF DIBLEY. IF THEY WOULD HAVE ONLY DONE EVERYDAY THINGS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD BUT THE THINGS THEY DO AND SAY WOULD NOT HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD. I'M GOING TO TRASH MY SET.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2010 4:32 PM PST

Are You Being Served? Again! (The Complete Series)
Are You Being Served? Again! (The Complete Series)
DVD ~ John Inman
Price: $16.99
32 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You !! AGAIN, Are You Being Served?, December 27, 2004
MY COLLECTION OF ARE YOU BEING SERVED IS NOW COMPLETE, AND I ENJOYED EVERY EPISODE, AND I ONLY WISH THAT MORE EPISODES COULD HAVE BEEN MADE, I THOUGHT THEIR WAS MORE ROOM FOR MORE EPISODES.I'M SURE THAT MORE SITUTIONS COULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE EPISODES....AND THE EXCUSE THAT THEIR WAS NO LONGER "PECKING ORDER" AMONG THE STAFF WAS A LAME EXCUSE FOR NOT HAVING MORE EPISODES. AND THAT THE BRITISH PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT BEING ON, WELL WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PROMOTING??
THEY (BBC AND THE PRODUCERS) SHOULD OFFER THE ARE YOU BEING SERVED? FANS AT LEAST ONE FINAL MOVIE TO BRING BACK ALL THE REMAINING CAST FROM THE ORIGINAL (MR. LUCAS AND MR SPOONER) AND GRACE AND FAVOUR, TOGETHER FOR A FINAL GOOD BYE, BECAUSE I'M SURE THAT (I DON'T LIKE TO SAY IT BUT...) THE CAST WON'T BE AROUND FOREVER, BUT THEY SHOULD DO SOMETHING NOW WHILE THEY CAN !!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN....ARE YOU BEING SERVED FOR ALL THE ENJOYMENT THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME AND MY FAMILY !!!!!

Page: 1 | 2