Profile for Tony from Philly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tony from Philly RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Centrum Silver Men 50+, 200-Count Bottle
Centrum Silver Men 50+, 200-Count Bottle
Price: $14.69
29 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Multiple Vitamin, October 7, 2014
This product works well for me. I have even added it as a subscription through Amazon.

Bagmen (A Victor Carl Novel)
Bagmen (A Victor Carl Novel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Different Twist for Victor Carl, September 23, 2014
It was a little different for William Lashner's Victor Carl in this book, which at times a kind of lost the flow of the story. Overall it was a pretty good read.

Ipad Case for Kids - With All Around Shock Absorbant Handles - Bumper To Keep Your Ipad 2 3 4 Safe when Handled By Children + Stylus for Kids with 3 Replacement Tips - Screen Protector - Cleaning Cloth - Lifetime Warranty (Blue)
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Protection for Kids Use of Ipad, September 10, 2014
I purchased the case to give my 3 year old grandson access to my Ipad but in a safe way for the Ipad. So far it has been working well. The Ipad fits very snug into the case, which asured me that it wouldn't slip out. I just pop my Ipad in the case whenever my grandson is around. I particularly like the handles, which are available in both portrait or landscape view. If you have small children using your Ipad, I would definitely suggest purchase of the Ipad Case for Kids.

Dope Deals and Donnybrooks: Jobsite Tribulations of an Over-Retentive Construction Inspector

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Construction Inspectors Tool, June 9, 2014
This ebook was very interesting to me due to the fact that I once worked as a construction inspector. The stories told in this book, although different from the field of construction I was in, had a lot of similarities. I would recommend this book to all who are seeking or are presently in the construction inspection/engineer field of occupation.

Magnetic Leather Smart Case Cover standar for New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite with Auto Sleep Wake Function + Stylus Pen + Screen Protector
Offered by hymax
Price: $10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Paperwhite Cover, April 17, 2014
This cover works very well. I find myself more inclined to just close the cover rather than shouting it off every time I stop reading. It goes to sleep and uses no battery power in this state. I can then just open up and being reading.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Next-Gen Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Paperwhite, April 17, 2014
I have a Kindle keyboard and was looking for a Kindle that would be easier on my eyes. After reading all the previous reviews I was certain that a Kindle Paperwhite would meet my this requirement. Well it was just like it was promoted to be. I am very pleased with it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is an avant reader.

The Barkeep
The Barkeep

4.0 out of 5 stars Like Lashner's Reads, April 4, 2014
This review is from: The Barkeep (Kindle Edition)
Like reading William Lashner's books. This one was a little rough at start but moved along better as you progress through the book.

DELTA Canopies - 8X8 / 10x10 Pop up Canopy Party Tent Gazebo Ez with Net White
DELTA Canopies - 8X8 / 10x10 Pop up Canopy Party Tent Gazebo Ez with Net White

3.0 out of 5 stars Screened Canopy, August 26, 2013
It serves it's purpose but have purchased better in the past. Setup instruction were very hard to interpret and took longer that anticipated to erect. Do like construction material. Had other it the past that have disintegrated after one year of use. Hopefully, i will get years of use before needing replacement.

Blood Money (Jack Swyteck Novel Book 10)
Blood Money (Jack Swyteck Novel Book 10)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read by Grippando, June 14, 2013
I love Grippando's books revolving around Swytech. He puts so many twist and turns that you are held in suspense until the very end. It keeps you guessing throughout the read but you never really get it until the conclusion.

The Racketeer
The Racketeer
Offered by Random House LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Good Read from Grisham, June 4, 2013
This review is from: The Racketeer (Kindle Edition)
Grisham hasn't missed yet. His books are easy & enjoyable to read. I would definitely recommend for anyone to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3