Profile for Rebecca Hickman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rebecca Hickman RSS Feed (Sciotoville, OH USA)

Land of the Lost - The Complete Second Season
Land of the Lost - The Complete Second Season
DVD ~ Wesley Eure
5 used & new from $10.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Land of the Lost season 2, December 31, 2004
Going back into time and being 6 years old again...what a feeling! I did not remember season 2 as well as season 1, but I loved it! The quiz (hosted by Wesley Eure aka Will...he is still nice looking even if he is 30 years older!) on the special features was fun. I didn't remember as much as the first season's questions, but I still got a lot right! I loved the special effects and the story lines. It was fun to watch the show with my 6 year old. She can't get enough of the show. It is playing on the DVD player every day. Come on Season 3!! Thanks Rhino for doing this for us! These shows are great for younger kids to watch without their parents having to be in the room all the time too.

Land of the Lost - The Complete First Season
Land of the Lost - The Complete First Season
DVD ~ Wesley Eure
8 used & new from $10.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Land of the Lost, December 31, 2004
I loved the Land of the Lost as a kid. After watching the first season again on DVD it brought back so many memories. I am 35 years old and my 6 year old watched the first season with me. We couldn't wait to see the second season and now we are waiting for the third to come out. My little girl just loves the show. Watching her watch these shows is like watching myself all over again on Saturdays. It had to be the best show on television in the 70's! The special features on this DVD was great too! Getting to see the original cast all grown up was an experience. It is great to see a good quality programming again. Now, I can leave the room and not worry about what my daughter is watching, because it is usually the Land of the Lost!