Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "John Hausmann" RSS Feed (Spokane, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Introducing Spencer Day
Introducing Spencer Day
11 used & new from $20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Introducing Spencer Day (Audio CD)
We had the opportunity to see Spencer Day in concert at Jazz Alley in Seattle last month; before we even left the venue, I ordered all the CDs we hadn't owned yet!

Movie of Your Life
Movie of Your Life
5 used & new from $41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Movie of Your Life (Audio CD)

Viajero (Traveler) [Insturmental]
Viajero (Traveler) [Insturmental]
Price: $18.05
8 used & new from $11.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Soothing, February 22, 2014
We met this gentleman playing his guitar and pan flute in the concourse at Portland (Oregon) International Airport while traveling to Dallas - his music is very calm and soothing. We bought this disc for our daughter who was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, in the hopes that it will help her during those troublesome days when her disease flares up. Thank you for your kindness and gentleness, Gerardo!

CoverBot Samsung Galaxy S4 S-View Flip Wallet Case with Stand BLACK. Slim Style with Folio Flip Cover Support Auto Sleep and Wake Feature for Galaxy S4

2.0 out of 5 stars It looks nice, but ..., July 31, 2013
It looks like, but I've tried getting it to do the auto wake/sleep thing, and it doesn't work. Can't find a website for the manufacturer to ask if I'm doing something wrong. I'm thinking if I can't get it to work I may fork out the bucks for a Samsung version.

From the Heart
From the Heart
Offered by Customer Direct
Price: $4.60
47 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Groove, December 11, 2012
This review is from: From the Heart (Audio CD)
This is a very easy listen! Nice and smooth, and you get the unmistakable vocals of EW&F's Philip Bailey on Daryl's version of "Fantasy". :)

Billy Joel: Live at Shea Stadium [Blu-ray]
Billy Joel: Live at Shea Stadium [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Billy Joel
Price: $16.49
46 used & new from $9.39

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and now, the "Rest of the Story", August 2, 2012
The concert is great in it's own right, but it's also part of a documentary called "Last Play at Shea" that chronicles the history of Shea Stadium, interspersed with Billy Joel's music. Both are worth having!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2012 8:43 PM PDT

Say Yes
Say Yes
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Relaxing, July 4, 2012
This review is from: Say Yes (MP3 Music)
A good album - but I prefer the instrumentals over the vocals. It's good for background music while I'm at work or doing something around the house.

Bond 50: The Complete 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray]
Bond 50: The Complete 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Sean Connery
33 used & new from $109.99

3.0 out of 5 stars 22 Movies? 24 Movies?, April 5, 2012
Why not just settle this the easy way ... put a list of all the titles that are included in the set, and any discs of "bonus material". I for one enjoyed the bonus material in the DVD version, but recently upgraded to Blu-Ray. I wouldn't mind seeing "Never Say Never Again" in this, even though it's not an EON production and was simply a remake of "Thunderball". The Peter Sellers / David Niven version of "Casino Royale" was a farce, but I have to admit I have a copy to "fill out" my collection, as well as the Barry Nelson "made for TV" version of "Casino Royale" from 1954. EON is finally the sole-owner to all the rights to all the Bond productions, so why not include them in the set?
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2012 5:51 PM PDT

Essential 3.0
Essential 3.0
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $23.27
31 used & new from $15.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonished!, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Essential 3.0 (Audio CD)
I saw Tommy Emmanuel last night here in Spokane, Washington - OMG he blew my socks off! I've seen a lot of guitar "players" in my time, but he is a guitar "master". This man knows his instrument inside and out, literally! The things he can make a guitar do are phenomenal. At one point during the show, he asked "Are there any guitar players in the house" and somebody hollered out "We 'used' to be!" He is a virtuoso with his playing, his interaction with the audience, and his good-natured personality. I can't wait until I get to see him again!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2011 6:07 PM PST

Modern Art
Modern Art
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $6.99
57 used & new from $2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep It Coming!, April 5, 2009
This review is from: Modern Art (Audio CD)
Never a disappointment to hear Russ and the guys kick it. Even with the rotation of musicians, they still have the same fantastic sound. Finally saw them live last year, and they sounded GREAT!

Page: 1 | 2