Profile for M. Mignelli > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Mignelli RSS Feed (canada)

Holistic Care for Birds
Holistic Care for Birds
by Pamela Leis Higdon
Price: $19.05
75 used & new from $0.57

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite must have for all bird owners, February 2, 2011
I am an avid aviculturist, and my flock s well being is of the outmost priority. This book is a bible to every bird owner flip through its contents and so much viable information that could be cause of prevention on deadly situations.....

the information provided is not only for birds but for humans also...it is a handy manual to be kept on hands reach at all times.

I most definitely recommend this book to all

The Voice of the Revolution
The Voice of the Revolution
12 used & new from $6.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Witness the Che in his true colors., July 4, 2009
I idolize this icon. Although there seems to be many contraversial opinions on the Che, my opinion on this man is solid. This cd is an open view of the Che s thoughts, intelligence, and of his soul. I am absolutely at awe at his capabilities. This man mastered several languages, and was a master mind not only in his revolution, but also in everything humanly possible to master. The audio is not the best, you must really apply yourself to listen to his interview, a lot of distortion and noise in the background, but then they did not know at the time that this interview , this man, would forever leave his imprints in our lives... An absolute must have in your collection ...

Italian Gold: Treasured Collection
Italian Gold: Treasured Collection
12 used & new from $8.34

5.0 out of 5 stars la caiola, October 7, 2008
Not disapointed in the least bit with this cd. An absolute treasure to have in any italian's cd rack. It s just very pleasant to listen to. No regrets for purchasing this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2009 5:49 PM PDT

Shake Away
Shake Away
47 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lilla Downs is Authenticity in its value, October 7, 2008
This review is from: Shake Away (Audio CD)
I own all of this artists cd s, just love what she can do with her voice. Every song is just wonderful, music and lyrics. She just seems to do it for me, what can I say, I m just hoping she will come to Montreal very soon. Great cd for Lilla fans to have

Shooting Rubberbands At The Stars
Shooting Rubberbands At The Stars
Price: $5.00
284 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful inspiring just like a breath of fresh air, September 6, 2008
I had bought the album back in the early nineties, before the cd era. I loved every little second of this entire album. It s the simplicity and the shoeless free spirit feeling this album inspires. I absolutely enjoy listening to Edie Breckel s little voice.

Frida by Frida, 2nd Expanded Edition
Frida by Frida, 2nd Expanded Edition
by Frida Kahlo
12 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, March 27, 2008
I absolutely adore this work. I own all literature on Frida Khalo and this book is my favorite. For Frida Khalo fans , this book is an absolute must have in your collection

The Myth Of Red
The Myth Of Red
Price: $11.98
46 used & new from $0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars myth of Red, March 9, 2007
This review is from: The Myth Of Red (Audio CD)
What inspired me into purchasing this item is the Avé Maria from Caccini, wonderfuly mastered in such a wonderful way. I absolutely flip over this track. I find this entire cd an absolute blessing and a must have in a collection!

The Diary of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait
The Diary of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait
by Frida Kahlo
Price: $17.17
80 used & new from $15.38

5.0 out of 5 stars diary of Frida Khalo, March 9, 2007
Fantastic illustrated diary, in her own handwriting an absolute must for all Khalo/Diego fans.