Profile for Bit tune jack > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bit tune jack RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Mentalist: Season 7
The Mentalist: Season 7
DVD ~ Simon Baker
Price: $19.99
25 used & new from $18.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, arrived in mint condition., May 5, 2015
This review is from: The Mentalist: Season 7 (DVD)
Love this show. Fast delivery.

ImpressArt 5-Piece Design Stamp, Dog and Cat
ImpressArt 5-Piece Design Stamp, Dog and Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery--almost ridiculous. :-), May 5, 2015
Loved them. Seller shipped them the next day.

Dimensions [HD]
Dimensions [HD]
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Would you risk it all for a few moments in the past to talk to a lost loved one? If so, proceed., May 5, 2015
Time machine movie in the 20s makes an odd mix but it was interesting. Was hoping for a different ending (the ending I made up in my mind was a lot better actually.) I am somewhat put off of movies that leave TOO much to interpretation--like the whole movie. But I did still find it interesting & some parts were really cool. If you have ever wished you could just go back for 15 min to talk to a lost loved one you will "get" this movie more than someone who doesn't have that longing.

30x Illuminated Microscope
30x Illuminated Microscope
Offered by hobbytoolsupply
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Have had so much fun with this, March 4, 2015
Have had so much fun with this. I originally wanted to see tiny markings on jewelry, but also have been investigating dog hair, weird things, food, even tiny bugs. I asked for this for my birthday (I am 41) & it is a lot of fun. Works great, the light can be redirected...lightweight, fits in your purse. Everyone wants one.

Northern Catch Sardines in spring water, 3.75-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Northern Catch Sardines in spring water, 3.75-Ounce (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars seems like everyone loves the mustard ones), March 4, 2015
I have recently been eating a lot of sardines (trying to go more vegetarian, no pork, beef, chicken, lamb, etc. for 2015). So I have tried maybe 7 or 8 varieties. There is a blog (search for mouthful of sardines) and they have a lot of reviews on hundreds of tins of sardines. However, I have even written to him as the blogger doesn't care for Northern Catch (non mustard, seems like everyone loves the mustard ones). I asked him to re-review them as they are my favorite and was curious to see if it was just a bad tin he had. I love these sardines.
I even like them better than King Oscar's at $2.49 a can, these are 99 cents at Aldi's.
The water seems to have some of the oil from the fish, and it is just perfect, Packed really well, no fishy smell. give them a try! I love love love these crackers from Jewel "Rich & Crisp" like Townhouse, for the perfect pairing!

Lost Encyclopedia
Lost Encyclopedia
by Tara Bennett
49 used & new from $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars There are some great reviews here that are worth reading, January 26, 2015
This review is from: Lost Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
There are some great reviews here that are worth reading. My review is simple: While there are typos & quirky commissions it is a must have for Lost fans. I will browse through it every now & then for entertainment and always notice something interesting.
That being said it is driving me Crazy as to the COVER PHOTO. I know all the characters, know backstroke and I cannot say with certainty who is pictured between Desmond Hume & Sun Kwon. It has to be Eloise Hawking or Cassidy maybe? (Not Nikki as Paulo isn't pictured) - maybe Cindy? I have tried to google it and failed to find an answer on google, Lostpedia, or even the book itself??? Help? :-) All other characters are accounted for and cannot think of one that would be nestled between 2 main original characters.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2015 6:46 PM PST

The 13th Unit [HD]
The 13th Unit [HD]
Price: $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Recipe for Disaster: Stale plot, unripened characters, mushy dialoge, sour aftertaste, January 25, 2015
The first 5 minutes sounded awesome. As a life long Chicagoian -- I was intrigued by missing ancient artifacts from Chicago's world famous Museum of Science & Industry, adding a dash of murder, season with a pinch of mysterious customs, black magic/voodoo, let it marinate with story, cast & script--turned into a recipe for disaster. It's almost as if they spliced the wrong intro to this odd homemade youtube-worthy storyl, paid the local storage unit $100 to film there & invited friends to "act" in it for pizza & beer maybe?

Coherence
Coherence
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I actually watched it twice I enjoyed it and each time was a different experience, December 24, 2014
This review is from: Coherence (Amazon Instant Video)
What a complex, crazy, multiverse, sci-fi gem. I actually watched it twice I enjoyed it and each time was a different experience. I really loved this movie! (somewhat smart but creepy vibe like Devil's Pass, Lost (tv) or Fringe (tv)).

Well done, interesting, imaginative, complex movie that is worth watching.

The Becoming: 2015
The Becoming: 2015
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars You know how sometimes a B movie is so bad that it's kind of good, December 18, 2014
You know how sometimes a B movie is so bad that it's kind of good? Well this isn't one of those. This movie is BAD. I actually think I could do better with my video camera on my husbands iPhone 6.
Note to the production company: What is up with the sound? Maybe you should spring for one of those wireless microphones or actually have microphones at all. Never 'heard' a movie sound this bad.

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The Pilot is just TOO GOOD to NOT continue to blossom into a series, September 2, 2014
Quick statement: The Pilot is just TOO GOOD to NOT continue to blossom into a series. The characters are interesting, intriguing sub plots, surprising events, real human emotion. What a fascinating trip for a pilot. Amazon, please continue with Hand of God, you definitely have a winner. Ron Pearlman has been the biggest surprise for me in Sons of Anarchy (Clay Morrow) and Hand of God (Judge Parnell Harris). His acting has that grittiness & truthfulness. Best online review title: "Hand Of God Review: Ron Perlman Is Superb As A Nutso Born Again Judge Hunting A Rapist"

Page: 1 | 2