Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Sista' > Reviews

Browse

Sista''s Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sista' RSS Feed (Rockville, MD USA)

Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Day Slim Down - A Mile Each Morning
Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Day Slim Down - A Mile Each Morning
Price: $9.96
55 used & new from $2.02

5.0 out of 5 stars This One Made the Top 5 Great Workout List........., February 6, 2009
This one made the top 5 great workout list in a dvd fitness magazine I receive. It's just Leslie here coming to you in your home and delivering another good workout and as always YOU choose your workout. Each mile targets a separate part of the body (arms,hips,tummy) which increases your calorie burn, the first mile is a classic walk, the last mile is REAL fast and has a sampling of boosted walking. She also gives metabolism boosting breakfasts tips, which total no more than about 400 cals. each. You will easily walk that off and more if you do the 5 miles in its entirety and your metabolism will just keep on burning for hours after this one. I've noticed marked tummy and thigh results. I love Leslie's talking! The music is great for putting all the muscles in motion and the time flies by. What more could you ask for?

Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk
Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk
Price: $9.55
54 used & new from $3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Now This Is a Walk!!!, January 15, 2009
I love the fast pace on this one! One thing I like about Leslie is she changes with the times, but doesn't change her basic approach to weight loss and fitness. In this one, she still sticks with her basics (side-steps, kicks, kick backs, marching in place) but she has added "boosted" walking which is the latest in fitness to help boost your calorie burn! You use every muscle and my shirt is soaking wet when I'm done and I'm an advanced walker! I'm living testimony that Leslie's approach works! I've lost more than half my body, my resting pulse is 60 (I'm in my 50s), blood pressure is nice and low and I'm in the best shape of my life. People guess my age to be 15-18 years less than I am. And I was someone who "never" exercised. Her approach to fitness is not intimating, she doesn't "yell" and make you think you're not doing something right. She always tells you "you can't do it wrong. If you keep moving, you're going to get fit." I love Leslie! I will never stop walking this way--I'm addicted now--I exercise every day. I love the talking too! Leslie's fun and she's a wonderful person that keeps you motivated and coming back for more. Some of these fitness instructors are so intimating and their approach to fitness is so overwhelming, that you're more inclined to give up. Not so with Leslie!! She's a great personal trainer! She's always encouraging and she looks and acts like a "real" person. I always buy a new tape to add to my library for the winter to keep me active and keep those pounds from creeping on over winter. Leslie keeps me fit without having to leave my house. If you're up for the challenge give this a try. All you have to lose is weight!!

Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home - 5 Mile Walk (With Fitness Band)
Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home - 5 Mile Walk (With Fitness Band)
30 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep 'Em Coming Leslie!, May 6, 2008
I love, love Leslie Sansone! She has helped me go from being obese, slow, and lethargic to being slim, energetic, curvy, and fit! Before, I was always on a diet, but I just kept getting fatter! Now I eat like a regular person and I'm enjoying life! My husband keeps saying "you're so slim! You look like you're 16!" Everyone else just keeps saying "you've shrunken!" I'm wearing belts again! Now, I have a slim, tiny, waist and a closet full of beautiful, youthful clothes! I can fit all of me into one leg of my old pants!! I like so many things about Leslie's walks: they are fun, the time flies, you can do it anytime YOU want to--5 a.m. or 10 p.m., and if you are somebody like me who had a lot to lose, these walks use every muscle in your body and you can keep changing them up so that you don't plateau. I love Leslie's talking too--she gives you good health and fitness information, keeps you motivated, and she has an excellent sense of humor and outlook on life! This 5-mile walk is one you should use, if you want to get the weight off fast, want to break a plateau, or if you just want to challenge yourself! I just love it! "You will reach your goals if you don't quit." Keep 'em coming Leslie!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2011 7:09 AM PST

Leslie Sansone Walk Slim: Fast and Firm 4 Really Big Miles
Leslie Sansone Walk Slim: Fast and Firm 4 Really Big Miles
Price: $10.40
80 used & new from $0.18

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Leslie Sansone!, April 24, 2008
I love Leslie Sansone! Two thumbs up! I had NEVER exercised before I found Leslie! I am so glad she is my personal trainer for pennies a day and I don't have to drive anywhere! I look forward to her walks every day and I intend to do this kind of exercise the rest of my life! It's a no brainer--put in the tape, rain or shine, day or night, hot or cold and WALK! Start with a mile and work up as you become more fit and you will become more fit if you stick with it. Consistency is the key. Everyone has 15-30 mins. a day. Leslie promises: "you can get fit in minutes a day and you will reach your goals if you don't quit!" She delivers and I'm living proof! I feel like I know Leslie, Joanne, Linda, Carol and my favorite speedwalker, Mary Kay (she's high energy!) My walking buddies! I pop in the tape and report for my personal fitness class right in my bedroom! If it wasn't for Leslie, I would still be struggling with my weight, looking for the next diet, and trying to find attractive clothes that fit! This is no longer a problem for me! I own a stack of Leslies tapes and choose whatever I want on a particular day.

This entire "Walk Fit" series is excellent! I couldn't wait for this one so I purchased it directly on Leslie's website. This one is so much fun! If you're a newbie to walking, you may want to do just 1 mile at first and build up. Boy, does the time fly! When you finish, expect to be sweating! You can feel the weight come off effortlessly without starving yourself too!

Leslie Sansone - Miracle Mile: Walk 1 Mile
Leslie Sansone - Miracle Mile: Walk 1 Mile
Offered by Sparks DVD Sales
Price: $6.99
19 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Where it all started for me....., April 22, 2008
This miracle mile is where it all started for me about 21 months and dozens and dozens of lbs ago. I'm exactly half my original size now. I'm still not able to write down my starting weight, but I cringe when I look at old pictures of myself. I had procrastinated for years with starting an exercise program. I had ordered a couple of VHS tapes I had seen on an infomercial but never used them. Finally, I hit rock bottom when I bought one of those scales that only went up to a certain number. I was shocked when I kept getting an error message which meant I was too heavy for the capacity. I had known about Leslie Sansone, but I never took it seriously. When I read the results of others I decided to try it. I started with this Miracle Mile and could barely get through it. I couldn't do all the moves, but I kept moving. Leslie said "Just keep moving, march in place, you will reach your goal if you don't quit. You can't do this wrong." Well, she was right. Very quickly I found that I became addicted to it, because I was actually enjoying it. Leslie's talking were words of encouragement and the time just flew by and so did the weeks. I walked every day, and then started walking twice a day. The weight just started falling off. My clothes became huge. They looked like clown's clothes. I've had to replace my entire wardrobe twice and I'm still losing effortlessly, only about 25 more to go. My metabolism has changed. I get compliments galore! I can eat comfortably and not gain weight so easily. Sometimes I can do as much as 7 miles a day. When I was obese, I would drive by people walking for exercise and wish I could do it too, but time, safety, and embarrassment were always factors. I haven't missed a day of exercise since I started. It's convenient, easy and I don't worry if it's raining, snowing, dark out, or what time of day it is--I just WALK! Starting an exercise program is the hardest thing. Leslie makes it easy. Now for me it's just a way of life. If I feel like a mile I do a mile, if I want to do more, I do it. I'm in control now! If you're obese like I was, or need to decrease blood pressure, blood sugar, or cholesterol, give this a try. Walking is the only medication I use. Try this. You won't be sorry.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2015 9:19 PM PST

Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home: Walk Away Your Waistline!
Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home: Walk Away Your Waistline!
32 used & new from $3.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great One!, December 11, 2007
Here's another great one from the "Queen of Walk"! Even though I'm an experienced walker, this one still made me sweat and the time flies by! All the ladies in the video are over 40 too and they are able to keep up! I especially like that Leslie has a water break built into this routine, which most folks need on a 3 mile walk! My only suggestion would be to keep the studio bright--this one has a black background.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2008 1:04 PM PDT

Leslie Sansone: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk
Leslie Sansone: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk
DVD ~ Leslie Sansone
Offered by out of this world
Price: $7.34
67 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars You Go Girls!!!, October 26, 2007
You go girls! This dvd is one of Leslie's finest and I own a stack of them! Mary Kay!--You are the bomb girl!! I absolutely love the 2nd mile that is led by Leslie's sister, Mary Kay! Boy, is she high energy! Mary Kay should also do dvds--I'd buy them!! I have had such success with Leslie's workouts! My body has shrunken after childbirth--and I'm not starving either! Please do more like this one!

Mary and Rhoda
Mary and Rhoda
DVD ~ Mary Tyler Moore
Offered by Sparks DVD Sales
Price: $9.75
21 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The Chemistry is Gone!, March 5, 2007
This review is from: Mary and Rhoda (DVD)
The chemistry between Mary and Rhoda that we all grew to love from the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" completely disappeared in this movie. The Rhoda and Mary I knew, were "best" friends and joked and wisecracked throughout the show. This movie was so-o-o-o-o boring! Even the beginning when they meet up again after years of separation, was so like "Do I know you?!" Rhoda and Mary were the first "Girlfriends"--they lived in each other's apartment, took classes together, borrowed each others clothes, held each others hand through a crisis or a "bad" date, and even had little spats. They have a history and it didn't show at all in this movie. Plus, they both lacked the energy that they used to have. It didn't have anything to do with their aging--their characters and the script were just plain boring! I'm surprised Mary Tyler Moore and Valerie Harper even agreed to give this movie to their fans of 30 years! I thought they would be mature, savvy, experienced, and entertaining like "Maude" or the "Golden Girls." I didn't hear one funny line like "I don't know why I'm even bothering to put this in my mouth, I should just apply it directly to my hips." I didn't even last to the end, it was so dull. If you were/are a die-hard Mary and Rhoda fan, don't watch this movie. It will destroy every fun loving memory you ever had of the humorous "Mary/Rhoda" duo on tv!

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, 2007
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, 2007
by Editors of Sports Illustrated
Edition: Single Issue Magazine
15 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop Hating!, February 28, 2007
To Super Shopper "Me" and all of the other jealous people out there who keep bashing Beyonce and saying that she has been airbrushed, I say "Stop Hating!" You are just jealous! Beyonce is probably one of the most beautiful women in America and she appeals to folks from all ethnicities, ages, and backgrounds. She is a voluptous woman with curves. The days of being "flat chested" and having big spaces between one's thighs before a woman can be crowned as "beautiful and desirable" are over! Go Beyonce! You are a trend setter! She is also extremely talented, smart, a savvy business woman and appears to be geniune and sincere. At least she carries herself with dignity and class at all times in the public eye, which is much welcomed in light of all of the recent Britany Spears drama due to her inability to wear undies and stop boozing and partying while her 2 babies sit home "motherless". Beyonce was happy for Jennifer Hudson when she won the Oscar. She is a secure, talented, young woman who is comfortable in her skin and takes great pride in other young women, who like herself manages to obtain success. Just stop the hating on Beyonce because she is young, rich, beautiful and talented and focus on improving yourselves. Beyonce, "You Go Girl!"
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2013 3:30 PM PDT

The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Complete Fourth Season
The Mary Tyler Moore Show - The Complete Fourth Season
DVD ~ Mary Tyler Moore
Price: $12.55
32 used & new from $6.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Tyler Moore Show, August 9, 2006
The last season with Rhoda, as I believe the show lost something after she left. Great entertainment for "Baby Boomers" who were hooked on the show. It's good clean, entertainment to share with your children without having to worry about the language or bedroom scenes.