Profile for Elizabeth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth RSS Feed (Rhode Island, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lovaru Women's Fashion Elegant Bird Print Blouse Long Sleeve Casual Slim Shirts (Small)
Offered by 21secret
Price: $5.90
3 used & new from $5.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, July 1, 2015
Fell apart after one wear. I know it was inexpensive but I expected to be able to wear it at least a few times. :(

Andres Machado - Red Full grain leather peeptoes

Women's Strappy Open Toe Platform Wedge BKPU88 5.5
Offered by TheFDW
Price: $26.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Go for it!, July 1, 2015
Super cute, I have only wore them once so far. Not sure how they'll hold up, they feel very cheap. But I would say they are worth what you pay for. I did receive quite a few compliments on them too!

LibbySue-Red, White and Blue, Patriotic American Flag Scarf (USA)
LibbySue-Red, White and Blue, Patriotic American Flag Scarf (USA)
Offered by Victoria Shop(US SELLER)
Price: $8.15
5 used & new from $8.15

3.0 out of 5 stars I cut mine in half down the middle & it's better., July 1, 2015
Very large. It's a breezy thin fabric, but because there's so much of it it's a little bulky. I cut mine in half down the middle & it's better.

Azules Women'S Rayon Span Maxi Skirt - Burgundy S
Azules Women'S Rayon Span Maxi Skirt - Burgundy S
Offered by Sport Fort
Price: $13.61
3 used & new from $13.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, July 1, 2015
I have bought this skirt in about 5 different colors. Love them all!!

Top Moda BREAK-10 Women's T-Strap Buckle Flats Sandals,5 B(M) US,Taupe
Top Moda BREAK-10 Women's T-Strap Buckle Flats Sandals,5 B(M) US,Taupe
Offered by Shoemerica
Price: $21.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend the extra money & buy something else, July 1, 2015
This was my second pair of top moda shoes. & it will also be my last. I didn't have high expectations with the price being so low. But I wasn't even able to wear them once, they broke while I was just walking around the house.

Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce
Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce
Price: $13.50
18 used & new from $13.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally streaky with an orange glow, May 19, 2015
I've been tanning for a while & never have had this problem with any other lotion. It left dark orange/brownish streaks all over my legs. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you took the extra time to really apply it well. But when I go tanning I want to just throw on my lotion and hop in the booth. I'll be throwing this lotion away, total waste of money.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Insten® Colorful Diamond Screen Protector Compatible with Apple® iPhone 6(4.7)
Offered by Insten Fulfillment
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Read description first!, April 6, 2015
After reading previous reviews I still thought I would give this a shot. I used the diamond screen protectors for my iPhone 5 and I loved them.
I suppose the first thing I'll complain about is my own fault for not reading the description well enough. I assumed it would come with a set of 3. It only came with one. (When I purchased for my 5 it came with 3)
Next, like the other reviews mention. It doesn't cover the entire glass on my phone. It's just wide enough to cover the screen, so slightly short of full coverage on each side. But if you're using a protective case I doubt that you would notice.
As for the cut outs, they fit well. It doesn't cover my front camera or my home button.
I would've given a much better review if it had come with a set. Like I mentioned, I purchased a set of 3 for my iPhone 5 last year, for less than $2.

New Fashion Long 6 Row White Faux Pearls Necklace 35"
New Fashion Long 6 Row White Faux Pearls Necklace 35"
Offered by GRACEBUY
Price: $14.89
6 used & new from $14.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Zero stars given., February 5, 2015
Most of the other reviews weren't bad, so I took a chance. I ordered this for a photoshop I have coming up & these look so cheap in person I doubt I could even photoshop them to make them look decent. The picture online made it appear that a few rows were much larger than they actually are. And they smell like nail polish remover. Unfortunately it's not worth the shipping costs to return them, so hopefully I help someone save some money, seeing as it's too late for me.

amtonseeshop(TM) Latest Popular 1PC Vintage Flower Crystal Bubble Bib Choker Statement Women Necklace (Black# 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, November 29, 2014
The biggest center black stone had fallen out during shipping. But nothing some super glue couldn't fix. I have worn it quite a few times & receive so many compliments.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6