Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Richard Castillo > Reviews

Browse

Richard Castillo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 116

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard Castillo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS 1500VA 900W PFC Compatible Mini-Tower
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS 1500VA 900W PFC Compatible Mini-Tower
Price: $204.43
105 used & new from $173.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats the brand leader!, May 6, 2016
I have purchased 3 of these and I find that it is more reliable than the supposed brand leaser, APC.

Smallrig® Quick Release Handle Grip V5 Top Handle w/ 15mm Rod Clamp Nato Rail Black Rubber, Red Ring - 1178
Offered by SmallRig
Price: $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good build quality, March 1, 2016
Works exactly as expected. Very good build quality. I use this handle on top of my Blackmagic Cinema Camera rig. I can still have cold shoe mounts on the rods forward of the handle.

CL-1300B LED PanelLight - BiColor
CL-1300B LED PanelLight - BiColor
2 used & new from $499.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible greenish-cyan color cast and very dim, February 16, 2016
Received my lamp today. In comparison to my Yongnuo YN600L for $114, this $350 lamp with over twice as many LEDs and twice the area as the Yongnuo is only half as bright. Adding full 3200 color brings this lamp closer to but still not as bright as the Yongnuo. I considered returning this lamp and replacing with the unit that has all white LEDs and I would have except for two thins. 1) At twice the number of daylight LEDs this unit would be about as bright as the Yonguno so there is no advantage except the larger area of the lamp and it cost much more. 2) The daylight color balance of this lamp is horrible. It has a distinct cyan-green color cast. I think it is a reasonable assumption the the daylight only lamp is going to have the same green color as the daylight-amber adjustable lamp so back in the box it goes.

Master Lock 3175AT 25' X 2" Tow Strap with Forged Hooks and Clips, 10000 lbs Break Strength/3333 lbs Working Load Limit
Price: $16.73
3 used & new from $16.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Yank 'em out of the snow bank, December 11, 2015
If you drive a pickemup it's your duty to help normal folks in a snow storm. Same reason I carry a gun. However, I didn't want to spend a lot of money so this fit the bill nicely. So, this winter when you get your Cheve Impalla stuck in a snow bank, I'm the guy who will stop and pull you out at no charge because I am a sheepdog and I love you.

Fury Tactical Self Defense Keychain with Pressure Tip, 5.5", Yukon
Fury Tactical Self Defense Keychain with Pressure Tip, 5.5", Yukon
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Macho, dude!, December 11, 2015
Almost a little too intimidating and attention getting. No doubt I could not get into the court building with this but I might be able to get in with a simple stained and finished wood dowel of the same length which work just as well. This thing is very macho! Oh, also it helps me pull my keys out of my pocket. Yes, that pocket with 2 Ford key fobs and pocket knife that makes a ridiculous budge in my pants pocket. It's not a banana.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2016 7:09 PM PDT

Smallrig® BMCC Cage Kit with 15mm Rods Railblock for Blackmagic Cinema Camera - 1451
Offered by SmallRig
Price: $176.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm holding your review hostage for the missing parts., December 11, 2015
I have purchased many SmallRig products before and I am generally very happy with this line. However, they made a cardinal sin on this product by shorting me on the large metric hex screws. This installation clearly requires 5 of the larger hex screws (2 for top of camera, one for bottom of camera and 2 for mounting plate) and they only provided 4. Come on guys, for a penny screw you had to piss off a good customer? I love it when vendors provide an extra screw in case you loose one but in this case I am sure that I had all of the hardware because I dumped the bag into a magnetic parts tray. Luckily, since I have purchased many SmallRig orders previously, I had an extra hex screw in my small photo hardware parts box. Other customers may not be so lucky. Make this right by waking up and sending me the screw and not shorting other customers and I'll revise this to a 4 star rating because this is really good build quality and much more reasonably priced than everything else on the market for the Blackmagic camera. Oh, while I'm on a rant, there were no assembly instructions whatsoever but I was able to figure it out by returning to the Amazon pictures.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2016 3:26 AM PDT

Adam Hall PAD ECO Series SPADECO1 Monitor Isolation Pad
Adam Hall PAD ECO Series SPADECO1 Monitor Isolation Pad
Price: $18.63
2 used & new from $18.63

5.0 out of 5 stars I like 'em, December 11, 2015
Have not moved since placing under my desktop monitors. Good quality. No complaints.

iPhone 6S Plus case, Labato Premium Leather Wallet Case Cover with Flip Case Design [Stand Feature] [Wallet Function] [Magnetic Closure] for Apple iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone 6 Plus 5.5'' in Brown(Lbt-I6L-04Z20)
Offered by Labato® Direct
Price: $45.99
5 used & new from $6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars My every day carry. I love it., December 11, 2015
Still wearing well after almost a year. Does a really good job of protecting the phone. Easy to open. Magnetic latch. Not too thick. Easy enough to remove the phone on special occasions. When you want to take a photo you have to hold the cover half open but that actually gives you a better grip on the phone between thumb and index finger. Reasonably priced.

FEELWORLD EVF 3.5-Inch HDMI LCD Screen Electronic ViewFinder For Video Camera
FEELWORLD EVF 3.5-Inch HDMI LCD Screen Electronic ViewFinder For Video Camera
Offered by BAIKLOV
Price: $229.99
3 used & new from $170.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Image too soft for critical focus, December 11, 2015
Did not function with my Blackmagic Pocket Camera but the seller did give me a refund. The other problem is that the image is not sharp enough to do critical focus, only good for framing so this would work ok if you use auto focus on the camera. The good thing is this is ⅓ the cost of the name brand unit which I did later buy and am happy with.

GoPro Headstrap Mount + Quick Clip
GoPro Headstrap Mount + Quick Clip
Price: Click here to see our price
25 used & new from $8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I can even do a back flip off the boat, December 11, 2015
I safety pin this to my light duty scuba diving hood for warm water or my heavy duty hood for cold water and it works great! Don't even think about doing the back flip without the safety pins.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12