Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
NuGo Dark, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Dairy Free, 1.76-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
NuGo Dark, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Dairy Free, 1.76-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
Price: $17.99
9 used & new from $16.53

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE These Bars!!!, January 30, 2013
Like another reviewer I happened upon these at an airport keosk when I needed a quick breakfast. I was addicted from the first bar I had. They are sweet and chocolatey with a little bit of crunch but luckily they have 10g of protein too. They don't have a weird texture or protein aftertaste like some protein bars. They're great for a quick breakfast or snack on the go! These are a must in my cabinet!

Jarden Consumer Heater BCH9212-U Bionaire Ceramic Mini Tower Heater
Jarden Consumer Heater BCH9212-U Bionaire Ceramic Mini Tower Heater
Offered by TradeDeal
Price: $61.41
61 used & new from $39.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Heater Works Great!, December 18, 2012
We've had this heater for over a year and it has always turned right on and puts out good heat for a small model. Totally satisfied for what we use it for - a little extra heat in our family room. The noise isn't bad, it doesn't take up much room, and it's nice looking. Nothing bad to say about this heater!

Regalo Hide Away Extra Long Bed Rail, White
Regalo Hide Away Extra Long Bed Rail, White
Price: $27.78
26 used & new from $17.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for us!, July 9, 2012
The Regalo bed rail doesn't seem to be the most sturdy feeling thing but it has served it's purpose. It keeps locked in place and keeps my little one from falling out of the bed. It's easy to put up and down as well.

KidKraft Annabelle Dollhouse with Furniture
KidKraft Annabelle Dollhouse with Furniture
Offered by Global Supplies (We currently can't ship to, HI, AK,APO,FPO, POB)
Price: $106.54
105 used & new from $77.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Dollhouse!, July 9, 2012
We bought this dollhouse for my daughter for Christmas and it's been played with almost daily since. My little one isn't much of a "doll" girl yet but she even plays with her little puppys and cars in it and loves moving the furniture around in it.

It's nice looking and durable enough for a little girl. Good size too, you can use regular Barbie dolls in this dollhouse.

Hush Little Polar Bear
Hush Little Polar Bear
by Jeff Mack
Price: $13.35
75 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my daughter's favorite books!, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Hush Little Polar Bear (Hardcover)
Such a cute little story about a polar bear and you can sing the story to the tune of "Hush Little Baby". My daughter likes to sing the words too. We read it over and over!

A definite keeper!

Sony DVP-FX750/R 7-Inch Portable DVD Player, Red
Sony DVP-FX750/R 7-Inch Portable DVD Player, Red

1.0 out of 5 stars You'll want to look further..., July 9, 2012
This Sony was a cute looking little DVD player and good price but didn't work right from day 1. It wouldn't even turn on half the time even when plugged in. I returned right away and bought a different one!

Would not recommend.

Neutrogena Body Lotion, Light Sesame Formula, 32 Ounce
Neutrogena Body Lotion, Light Sesame Formula, 32 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite lotions!, July 9, 2012
I first tried this Neutrogena lotion as a sample from a hotel I was staying at and I was hooked from day 1. It goes on with a very light silky feel and though it has sesame seed oil in it, it does not seems greasy at all. Leaves your skin feeling soft but not ultra lotiony like shea butter type lotions.

The scent is nice too - just a nice, clean, light, gender-neutral scent. I can't stand over-powering smells on beauty products.

My only complaint is that I can't find this lotion in local retail locations. But as long as I can order that's fine.

Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Dakine Classic Hip Pack, Black
Dakine Classic Hip Pack, Black
Offered by Velauno

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Bag!, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Dakine Classic Hip Pack (Sports)
Before I purchased the Dakine Hip Pack I thought fanny packs looked a bit silly in general but this has proven to be a great little bag. Perfect for taking with me to the park or out walking, used primarily for car keys and cell phone.

The bag seems well made, fits nicely with a wide strap, and looks nice too!

Happy to have found this and would recommend to a friend!

Kenneth Cole New York Women's Once A Cheeta One-Piece Swimsuit
Kenneth Cole New York Women's Once A Cheeta One-Piece Swimsuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Swimsuit!, May 25, 2012
I purchased this swimsuit since I needed a one-piece but wanted something that still looked attractive. I received the suit in my size and it fit perfectly, feels good on, and is really flattering. Great choice for a one-piece swimsuit!

Australian Gold Moisture Lock Lotion, 16 Ounce
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Lotion, 16 Ounce
Offered by SUNDANCE Beauty
Price: $14.76
9 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Vacation in a Bottle!, May 25, 2012
I purchased the Australian Gold Moisture Lock lotion while on vacation in Florida last summer. I just wanted an after sun lotion that had Aloe and after testing several in the store this one was hands-down the best scented! It really is like a "vacation in a bottle". I think of the beach every time I wear it. Makes me think of sweet smelling pina coladas!

Page: 1 | 2