Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Philippe Cand > Reviews

Browse

Philippe Cand's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Philippe Cand "Philippe" RSS Feed (Scottsdale, AZ United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
EWEI'S HomeWares Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Clothes Drying Rack, 58 L x 23.5 W -Inch
Offered by E-DISCOUNT
Price: $36.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, March 15, 2016
Does what it is supposed to do. Good buy. Not like the STEWI brand I was used to have but this works very well.
Perfect for the money you spend on it.

Sunbeam Luxurious Velvet Plush Queen Heated Blanket with 20 Heat Settings, Auto-off, 2-Digital Controllers, 5 Yr Warranty - Ivy Green
Offered by VCT ELECTRONICS
Price: $95.95
14 used & new from $64.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality heating blanket, March 15, 2016
I bought this for my wife and she likes it much better than what she could find a the B&B store. This is well build and good quality.
Save yourself a trip to the brick and mortar store and order that one instead.

CANON MG7520 Wireless Color Cloud Printer with Scanner and Copier, Black (Discontinued By Manufacturer)
Offered by Grand River Tech
Price: $140.00
28 used & new from $72.89

3.0 out of 5 stars I also have a Canon Pro 9000 Mark II for my photo projects and this printer is very nice, I have it for 3 years now and ..., March 15, 2016
I had this printer for 14 months now. It is OK while the ink is more expensive than the printer.
Lately I had to run multiple times the deep cleaning and realignment to get the printer printing OK again.
Colors seems less vibrant than before.
This printer I will not buy more ink for it, when it is spent I will look elsewhere for something less costly to operate. This printer will end-up at the garage sale.
I prefer spend a bit more money up-front and less to operate.
I also have a Canon Pro 9000 Mark II for my photo projects and this printer is very nice, I have it for 3 years now and it still works very well.
So I may not discard the Canon brand based on a poor experience with a (not so) cheap device.
The scanning software for the MG7520 is also very inflexible, I hate it.
I guess all brands have their lemons.

Boska Holland Monaco Collection Marble Cheese Curler
Boska Holland Monaco Collection Marble Cheese Curler
Offered by FabianB1
Price: $72.99
40 used & new from $56.58

5.0 out of 5 stars This one with the marble base is so much better, easy to clean, March 15, 2016
I had one with a wooden base that cracked. This one with the marble base is so much better, easy to clean, and my guests just love to curl their cheese as they wish. Always a conversation starter and so good with a good cheese on it. I prefer the "Tete des Moines" Swiss cheese of course.

Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker (Red)
Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker (Red)
Price: $129.00
27 used & new from $98.49

1.0 out of 5 stars The sounds cut-off and resume at high pitch, March 13, 2016
The blue-tooth on that speaker is horrible, it will cut-off the sound then resume at a higher pitch.
This happen even if I keep the speaker next to my laptop.
This makes this speaker totally useless, I return it.
My old JBL Charge was working very well except that the battery would not charge anymore, so I went for the Bose and now I regret this choice.
I tried to move away from the Bluetooth enabled TV, shut down the smart phone, upgrade the software, repair it with my laptop, reset to factory setting, contacted Bose customer service, this speaker is not working as it should. It is not my laptop because it was working fine with the JBL. I see that some other customers have the same complain about this speaker. I am not an isolated case.

Nikon Coolpix P600 Wi-Fi Digital Camera (Red) with 32GB Card + Case + Tripod + HDMI Cable + Accessory Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 11, 2014
I have been using this camer

NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000)
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000)
Price: Click here to see our price
114 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the convenience of having my WiFi calls working throughout ..., September 11, 2014
This router just works as advertised and I no longer need a repeater plugged in the wall power outlet, I like the convenience of having my WiFi calls working throughout the house. The TV set on the 5g band is also working much better. I like this router.

Noritake Austin Platinum 50-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 8
Noritake Austin Platinum 50-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 8
Price: $195.49
9 used & new from $195.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fine china just that the price went down a notch ..., September 11, 2014
Very fine china just that the price went down a notch the day after ordered it, but the china is great, for us the tea cups are just a bit too large but that is a problem we see in everything sold in the USA, the tea cups are too large.

Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntable in Silver
Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntable in Silver
Price: $299.00
66 used & new from $239.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 11, 2014
Very happy with that purchase, my old 78rpm records are back to life.

Acer Aspire V3-772G-9829 17.3-Inch Laptop (2.2 GHz Intel Core i7-4702MQ Processor, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Windows 8) Sophisticated Black
Offered by Dream Deal
Price: $899.98
3 used & new from $800.00

1.0 out of 5 stars then 1 month after warranty expiration the computer track pad and pointer would do things on their own and the computer became t, September 11, 2014
Worked well for a year, then 1 month after warranty expiration the computer track pad and pointer would do things on their own and the computer became totally unresponsive or even worse click buttons on its own like Delete and so on.
$250 to initiate a repair, plus shipping on me. And guess how long it would take to get a sub-par replacement while I could get a brand new equivalent from another source for equivalent final price of the repair.
OK so now Acer is definitely out of my shopping list. I have lost a lot of time and money on this.
Acer is out. I will not buy this brand anymore.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3