Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Ken Turner > Reviews

Browse

Ken Turner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ken Turner RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2
Shadows Dance Tonight
Shadows Dance Tonight
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful song!, August 30, 2015
This review is from: Shadows Dance Tonight (MP3 Music)
Wonderful song, amazing vocals and top notch musicians.

I Need Me
I Need Me

5.0 out of 5 stars This Girl belongs atop the music world!, August 19, 2015
This review is from: I Need Me (MP3 Music)
This is insanity!!! Music has always been huge in my life and now I'm hearing arguably one of the best debut albums I've ever heard by a girl who writes her own songs but is not heard by the whole world???

Denver Broncos 25
Denver Broncos 25
by Bob Collins
8 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish there were more than 5 stars to give this one!, June 6, 2006
This review is from: Denver Broncos 25 (Hardcover)
I love this book!Renovations done to Mile High Stadium as well as vintage photos of the Teams Uniforms and info on the Broncos Community are all covered.A rare piece of Mile high History published by the now defunct Denver based Special Productions Inc has more the look of a yearbook than a mass produced publication.A former player inquired about purchasing my copy at a recent autograph session.How often does the person signing an item offer to buy it?A very good question to ponder when considering this.A great collectors item for the true fan of the Orange Crush!

Little Women: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Little Women: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Price: $9.90
57 used & new from $1.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 20, 2004
Thomas Newman's musical score for Little Women contains some of the most beautiful Music I've heard in a long time.The Soundtrack contains an essence of musical prosperity one must hear to believe.My favorite selection is Valley of the shadow which accompanys a very sad moment in the film.Others such as Main Title,New York and Under the umbrella(End Title)are very pleasant.This album has become a personal favorite.A soothing musical experience!

Little Women (Collector's Series)
Little Women (Collector's Series)
DVD ~ Christian Bale
Price: $8.38
143 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Winona Ryder Shines!, March 20, 2004
Louisa May Alcott's novel of sisterly love is brought to life in classic fashion.Little Women is a vibrant tribute to this timeless story. The acting,directing and costumes are very well done.While some changes were made from the book I feel the films strongest point is Winona Ryder's engaging portrayal of the storys main character "Jo". It's although Ms Alcott had her in mind to play this part when she wrote the story over a hundred years ago. The story of a young woman irevocably engaged in her talent and passion for storytelling and the loved ones around her. An acting triumph for Wynona Ryder! A great family film and also one to enjoy with whoever you happen to be watching with.

Mars Attacks!
Mars Attacks!
DVD ~ Jack Nicholson
Offered by faes_media
Price: $14.95
128 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars It Sucks!, March 20, 2004
This review is from: Mars Attacks! (DVD)
When this Movie was released on VHS I was more than anxious to see it.The casting alone was enough to get my couriosity and expectations up.The hype about it was also pretty encouraging so I purchased theTape... ...Boy was I apauled at this film!When I realized that I had wasted my money on this "Bomb" I wove out a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know still hangs in space over the Rocky Mountain region!

Who I Am
Who I Am
Offered by DJ-MEGGASOUNDS
194 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll Say This - She Has Promise!!!, March 20, 2004
This review is from: Who I Am (Audio CD)
Gleaming with shades of her first album Jessica Andrews' second effort continues to capture the integrity of this young vocalists ability to influence Country Music to new heights! With "Who I am" the singer adds a fresh,vibrant addition her already predominant following. The result is an album of Crossover Country delight which may (and probably will) satisfy fans of either or both fields of music!

Our Town
Our Town
DVD ~ Jayne Atkinson
Offered by Amazing Discount Shop
Price: $24.88
8 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest stage plays of our time!, March 18, 2004
This review is from: Our Town (DVD)
I was first familiarized with "Our Town" when I was a child and it has made a lasting impression on me through the years. I love the town of Grovers Corners,getting to know the People and the Town is a truly magical experience. One of my favorite storys of all time. Thornton Wilder transports the viewer into another time and place in such an uplifting,wholesome and haunting way that leaves one in awe. I beleive this version is truly a credit to Mr Wilder's greatest work "Our Town"!

The Complete Thom Bell Sessions
The Complete Thom Bell Sessions
81 used & new from $2.63

3.0 out of 5 stars An interesting venture!, September 19, 2000
It's difficult for me to imagine this album being called a low point in Elton John's carrer as some critics seem to think.I feel there are a few things to consider when evaluating this album.
1.These songs were recorded in 1977 surpassing a time which was difficult if not impossible to equal in Elton's career.
2.This was one of Elton's first ventures following Bernie Taupin's departure.
3.The songs are filled with more musical energy than many songs on his later Albums.Unfortunately they were relaesed at a time where they were often compared to his earlier albums.
4.This is only one of two albums which Elton hardly did any of the Songwriting.
Sure the songs are a bit Disco oriented but as we are well aware Disco was a very big part of music in the 70's.
I feel that this was an interesting move for Elton John in a time in his carreer when things seemed to be pointing to the fact that his time may have passed.As we all know he has become one of music's most enduring artists.Three way love affair is my favorite song on this album.

Belle's Tales of Friendship [VHS]
Belle's Tales of Friendship [VHS]
VHS
Offered by royparks9230
Price: $5.00
39 used & new from $0.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming !, December 8, 1999
Bell,her Book and Music Shop and the Characters inside are charming indeed!The animated storys are also presented nicely particularly Mrs Pott's Party which teaches a lesson in working together which is the theme of the film.It leans a bit toward very young audiences but I find it delightful!

Page: 1 | 2