Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for lawmomma > Reviews

Browse

lawmomma's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lawmomma "lawmomma" RSS Feed (NJ, USA)

Janet's Planet
Janet's Planet
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Janet's Planet remains one of my kid's FAVORITE albums. My eldest is turning 21 next month, January 8, 2016
This review is from: Janet's Planet (MP3 Music)
Janet's Planet remains one of my kid's FAVORITE albums. My eldest is turning 21 next month, which should give you a clue about how wonderfully entertaining Janet's songs are. Our Janet's Planet CD got damaged and we're so excited to be able to download a replacement :)

Michael Season's Baked Cheddar Cheese Puffs, 0.75 Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Michael Season's Baked Cheddar Cheese Puffs, 0.75 Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the BEST cheese curls EVER, October 15, 2014
These are the BEST cheese curls EVER! I have to ration them out evenly among the whole family when the case comes in and the kids scamper to hide their stash.

SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Accident Protection Plan ($500-600)
SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Accident Protection Plan ($500-600)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $149.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Lives up to their warranty, June 10, 2010
I purchased a 3 year warranty + ADH for my husband's new laptop last year. He was working at his desk a couple weeks ago and accidentally bumped his coffee over. He panicked as it landed right in his keyboard. I arrived home to find a devastated hubby who was desperately trying to drain the coffee out of his beloved computer. I reminded him that I bought the warranty, but he was skeptical because we've had problems with other companies. Square Trade was awesome! They sent email updates and a shipping label. We packed the laptop and sent it off. I was really hoping that Square Trade would come through so we could replace his laptop. (And so I wouldn't hear "I told you so"). Square Trade sent an email when the laptop was received, another when they confirmed that it was damaged as I claimed, and still another when they were sending the money to his pay-pal account. I just bought a 3yr ADH warranty for his replacement laptop. This was the best warranty transaction I've ever done.