Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Goosebumps Night of Scares
Goosebumps Night of Scares
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, November 12, 2015
This review is from: Goosebumps Night of Scares (App)
My son and I have really enjoyed this game

Whirlpool Part Number 63377: AGITATOR
Whirlpool Part Number 63377: AGITATOR
Offered by PANDORA'S OEM APPLIANCE PARTS
Price: $64.59
3 used & new from $64.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my washer, November 10, 2015
Thankful to have my washer working again. I ordered late on a Tuesday and had it installed and machine running by Thursday. Our machine stopped agitating so we looked up part number in the manual and ordered here. Better that paying a repairman to come to the house

Tree of Life Floating Locket Backplate 22mm Diameter Fits Large Size Floating Lockets - Old School Geekery TM Brand Locket Accessory
Offered by Midwest Cord
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, November 10, 2015
I ordered this to make a floating memory necklace for my mothers birthday. It was very nice quality and I was very pleased and so was she.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture doesn't do it justice., November 10, 2015
I ordered this for my mothers birthday and was so pleased. The picture can not do it justice. It is so pretty. Not a light weight and doesn't look like costume jewelry. Very nice pendant.

NOW Foods Oregano Oil Enteric, 90 Softgels
NOW Foods Oregano Oil Enteric, 90 Softgels
Price: $8.99
45 used & new from $8.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 10, 2015
This stuff is wonderful. I first heard about it from a guest on the dr oz show. Whenever someone in my house shows first sign of fever or severe cold I start giving them this oil of oregano. My 7 year old has only ever taken antibiotics twice in his life and that's mainly due to this product. It is a great holistic alternative to antibiotics.

Copper Compression Recovery Ankle Sleeve, #1 Highest Copper Content GUARANTEED. Infused Fit Ankle Support Brace / Wrap / Sock / Stabilizer For Men And Women. Wear Anywhere (Large)
Offered by Copper Compression
Price: $16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps aching ankle, November 10, 2015
I have been wearing for a little over a month and it seems to be helping my ache in my ankle. I actually realize it is helping when I go a day without wearing it and the ache returns. I measured around my ankle the way the directions said to and I ordered large based on the measurements but it seems a little big. It's not a tight compression. But that is ok with me because I have worn some other brands and have to get someone to help me get it off.

Pengaz 6ft Braided USB to 30 Pin Charger Data Sync Cable for iPhone 4/4S (Pink)
Pengaz 6ft Braided USB to 30 Pin Charger Data Sync Cable for iPhone 4/4S (Pink)
Offered by Pengaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, November 10, 2015
Seems to be working perfectly. I go thru 5 or 6 chargers a year mainly due to my children taking them. But the length of this cable is great and I don't have to remove my cover to plug it in.

20 Piece Soft Designer Cat & Dog Nail Caps with Glue for Claws Fashion Tip Covers (Red, Small)(Comes with Free How to Live Stress Free Ebook)
Offered by Darion's World
Price: $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my diva, November 10, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for. Helps keep my kitty from scratching my couch. And the red color matches her diva attitude.

Women's Dirty Laundry "Republic" Color Block Tall Rainboots (8 B(M) US, Bright Plum/Nutmeg)
Offered by Cambridge Select

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, November 10, 2015
Boots were delivered quickly and fit perfectly. Material seems to be of good quality and are very comfortable.

SKG Powerful 90W Neck and Shoulder Tapping Massager - More Effective Than Kneading Or Vibrating Massagers - Long Term Health Benefits - Quick Pain Relief on Neck Shoulder & Back - 18 Massage Programs & 9 Intensity Levels - Electric Massager for Neck and Shoulder - Neck & Shoulder Sport Massager - Neck Pain Relief Products - Neck and Shoulder Massager - Pain Relief Massager for Women & Men - Massage Shoulder Machine - Electric Neck Massagers (Beige, 1-Month Free Trial, 2-Year Warranty, Gift Set)
Offered by SKG ELECTRIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for fibromyalgia, September 15, 2015
I purchased this for my mother who has RA and fibromyalgia. She loves it. She even takes it on car trips or RV trips when she knows she gets stiff from sitting. She has used it on family members for various reason and they all want one. You can increase or decrease the amount of tap massage depending on your tolerance. This was a great purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3