Profile for Huynh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Huynh RSS Feed (Grand Rapids, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Set of 3 Crackle Finished Glass Hurricane Candle Holders ~ Decorative Sphere Ball Candle Holders ~ Home Decor & Party Centerpiece
Offered by The Salemart
Price: $37.89
4 used & new from $37.89

5.0 out of 5 stars This was A wonderful surprise. I, October 16, 2014
I was so surprised when I got this delivered. I thought they were a bit expensive until I opened them up. They were gorgeous. This was A wonderful surprise. I, myself very happy with this purchase.

One more thing, they followed up to make sure everything was up to my expectations. Good job, customer service!

Yeowww Catnip Tub, 2-Ounce
Yeowww Catnip Tub, 2-Ounce
Price: $9.07
11 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats LOVE this mega kitty nip, September 14, 2014
This review is from: Yeowww Catnip Tub, 2-Ounce (Misc.)
OMG! My cats LOVE this mega kitty nip.

Blueberry Pet Teaser Wand Interactive Catnip Toys for Cat, Neon Green Octopus with Silver Polka Dot
Price: $5.43
3 used & new from $4.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 14, 2014
Not sturdy for cat play. My cats liked it but it broke an a few hours.

Blueberry Pet Teaser Wand Interactive Catnip Toys for Cat, Orange Fish with Silver Polka Dot
Price: $5.43
3 used & new from $4.34

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not sturdy. My cats liked it but it broke in ..., September 14, 2014
It's not sturdy. My cats liked it but it broke in less than a day.

Blueberry Pet Lady Bug Dangle Teaser Wand Interactive Catnip Toys for Cat, Red
Blueberry Pet Lady Bug Dangle Teaser Wand Interactive Catnip Toys for Cat, Red
Price: $6.51
3 used & new from $5.21

3.0 out of 5 stars My cats enjoyed for about 30 minutes then it broke, September 14, 2014
My cats enjoyed for about 30 minutes then it broke. I fixed it and it broke again in a different place. Spencer you money on something that is more sturdy for cats and how they play.

What Cats Teach Us 2014 Magnetic Calendar
What Cats Teach Us 2014 Magnetic Calendar
by Willow Creek Press
Edition: Calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars The thing fell apart after 4 months, May 30, 2014
It was hanging on my refrigerator and one day I walked in to see the magnetic gray back on hanging and the rest of the calendar on the floor. Not real pleased.

Bell Plantation Powdered Peanut Butter, 16 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Bell Plantation Powdered Peanut Butter, 16 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $97.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the vacuumed packed instead, May 30, 2014
I love this brand and I'm a big user of it. However, the vacuumed pack packaging really keeps the PB2 fresh and holds the flavor. I bought the jar because it's more convenient and I didn't want to deal with the clumpyness of the vacuumed packed PB2. I'd much rather deal with the inconvenience and clumpyness of the vacuumed packed PB2 than lose the flavor. This was kind of disappointing.

Living Cookbook 2013
Living Cookbook 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Avid Mastercook supporter here, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Living Cookbook 2013 (CD-ROM)
But Mastercook has really dropped the ball and I decided to give this a try. I'm completely happy with this, especially that I can scan in recipes and it's easy to add them to my recipe collection. I don't have to type it in anymore. It has so much more functionality and it's is one of the best products out there.

I use it for weight management and it's great! This product won't disappoint.

Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker with Gluten Free Menu setting
Price: $279.95
14 used & new from $276.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bit expensive, February 7, 2014
But the results are well worth it. I bought a popular Panasonic bread machine and I couldn't get one loaf to turn out. I bought this one because I don't want to purchase store bread. I want to know what goes into my food. I've made five loves and they have turned out perfectly every time. Well worth the money.

Presto 02970 Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer/Shredder, White
Presto 02970 Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer/Shredder, White
Price: $47.98
82 used & new from $25.73

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this purchase, February 7, 2014
It's been doing very well in the shredding of cheese. I don't buy shredded cheese anymore. They coat the shredded cheese with a starch that prevents it from sticking it together. I really enjoy that it's easy and convenient to have some good natural cheese either sliced or shredded.

On the Veggie front, it's a power house in doing what it's designed for. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7