Profile for Patricia Gray > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 338

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia Gray RSS Feed (Portland, Oregon)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Wilson Jones Cut and Sewn Binder, Round Rings, 1", Navy Blue (W31902)
Wilson Jones Cut and Sewn Binder, Round Rings, 1", Navy Blue (W31902)
Price: $22.73
2 used & new from $18.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks smart, but not super functional., July 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The small size of the binder keeps me from using it for most of the normal tasks I need a binder for - school and personal documents or records - but I do find it useful for the workplace. Mostly good for meetings, inter-department interviews, and other professional get-togethers that are not 100% business formal.
The binder does dink up easily and tends to snag with the textured covering, so storage in a compartment without a pen or pencil floating around is best.

Five Star Magnetic Storage Pocket, Neoprene, Black/Blue (72250)
Five Star Magnetic Storage Pocket, Neoprene, Black/Blue (72250)

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy pouches for fridge, classroom, or locker., July 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use this pouch on the side of my fridge for coupons, random to-do lists or grocery lists I tend to make throughout the day, and as a storage for my dry erase markers. The pouches are made of stretchy material, so they are pretty flexible in allowing me to get 4 markers in one of the pouches.
I keep this stuck to the front door of the fridge, and even with stuff in the pouch, the magnet is strong enough to hold it in place and not let it slip down the front of the door.
I would think this would be great for a school locker or for a teacher's whiteboard. It has held up well so far for me and looks great on the fridge.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
Price: $29.28
56 used & new from $25.89

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, plug & play., June 28, 2014
Xbox 360 for Windows controller was exactly as advertised and required no setup to get going. There hasn't been any issues with the buttons and the cord is very long, maybe 6' or so, easily reachable to the couch or the bed to play in any setup.

Panasonic RPHJE120D In-Ear Headphone, Orange
Panasonic RPHJE120D In-Ear Headphone, Orange
Offered by ProjectorSupercenter!
Price: $8.27
41 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, dampens noise., June 28, 2014
While I won't call these noise-cancelling, they sure do block out the vast majority of the stuff I am trying to block on my daily work commute. They fit snugly in my ear and do not fall out. They even stay in during exercise, but they are not water proof, so I try to be careful with this.
I like the bright orange color on these - its very vibrant and makes them easy to spot on my desk or in my bag.
Sound quality is superb for this price. I downgraded to these after going through about 4 or 5 pairs of a much more expensive brand. I would say these are about even with the LiftAudio ear buds I had prior to these.

Veterinarian's Best Dry Clean Waterless Cat Bath Foam, 4oz.
Veterinarian's Best Dry Clean Waterless Cat Bath Foam, 4oz.
Price: $3.99
11 used & new from $3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way., June 28, 2014
This product is literally the only way one of our cats can be bathed. The other two tolerate a water bath remarkably well, but I really hate cleaning up the tub afterwards. This eliminates most discomfort my cats have around grooming and reduces cleanup for me as well.
Before application, I use a Furminator and then work this product in using a plastic comb. It takes both me and my spouse - one to gently hold the cat and one to apply - to get this onto our cats. We have 3 adult cats (2lg & 1 sm) and can do all of them with one bottle.
There is a great smell that lasts for a couple weeks afterwards that is almost like a baby powder smell. We used this before a vet visit and they raved over how great they smelled and how soft their coats were.
One of ours has severe skin allergy issues and she was not bothered by this product.

Wrapture - Jasmine Large
Wrapture - Jasmine Large
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: $13.52
13 used & new from $4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle cleaner, mild scent, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Wrapture - Jasmine Large (Misc.)
I use this wash for my delicate, hand-wash-only items I own (lingerie, silk, and expensive denim) as well as hand-knit items I make. The wash works great for all of these occasions and the best part is the no-rinse ability if you don't like to agitate an item too much. There is a lingering scent, so if you're not into what the liquid smells like (I could smell my denim for a couple of wears after washing), you should rinse the item out well.

Pint Glass - 16 oz - Unbreakable Silicone - Set of 2
Pint Glass - 16 oz - Unbreakable Silicone - Set of 2
Offered by KegWorks
Price: $21.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for camping, but holds smells., June 28, 2014
Spouse took this camping with his friends and it now permanently smells like campfire and beer (minus one star). The glass won't break, you can shove it into a backpack, or knock it over on the rocks and not worry about it.

BluePoint New Bloom Towels, Sage, Set of 4
BluePoint New Bloom Towels, Sage, Set of 4
Price: $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Super soft, but doesn't leave you dry., June 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The bathmat and the washrag are the stars of this set. The bathmat is cushy and looks great, but it does snag very easily and came out of the box with a minor snag already in the fabric. The washrag is larger than the standard size, but holds lather well and doesn't feel harsh on your skin at all.

The two towels - the extra large bath towel and the hand towel - are both less absorbent than I prefer a towel to be. When you wipe your face or hands off, there is still a sheen of wetness left. I want my skin to be dry after I wipe off with a towel, or at least with no visible water left behind.

All of the items are larger than standard sizes. They are extra plush, but the water absorbency is not the best. For the price (currently just over $45) I would go elsewhere for a set.

MeadCambridge Limited Action Planner Business Notebook (06064)
MeadCambridge Limited Action Planner Business Notebook (06064)
Price: $5.60
31 used & new from $5.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Double-Sided Cornell Notes / To-do Lists, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This to-do list notebook reminds me of Cornell-style notes where you have the main ideas on the left side of the page and detailed notes on the right. This notebook has a large open column on the left for jotting down ideas or thought clouds, while the right side features 28 lines for taking notes on.
This is an extremely versatile notebook and is great for attending meetings or interviews. You can keep your questions organized and write down main ideas and easily draw attention to important dates or topics you need to follow up on.

Glad Zipper Quart Food Storage Bags, 256 Count
Glad Zipper Quart Food Storage Bags, 256 Count
Price: $17.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusty Glad Bags, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These bags are great for slightly larger food items that don't fit into the sandwich sized bags. You can get pizza slices into these, or a bag of chopped vegetables or fruit for later in the week or freezer meals. They also make good all-around storage bags for the house - art & craft supplies, hair accessories for kids, random leftovers, etc.
I haven't had any of the tops rip away from the zipper mechanism like happens with the super-cheap bags you can get. I've had some food items poke small holes in the bag, like super crusty bread will tend to poke the holes where the crust is, but not rip through the bag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20