Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Joseph Ritter > Reviews

Browse

Joseph Ritter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph Ritter "keepin' faith with a passion" RSS Feed (Barto, PA)

Page: 1 | 2
Black Diamond Telekneesis Kneepad One Color , One Size
Black Diamond Telekneesis Kneepad One Color , One Size
Offered by GSS Gear
Price: $40.02
4 used & new from $40.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable knee pad!, August 5, 2014
Lightweight. Comfortable. I can wear them all day with no soreness or need to realign the pads. My primary use is snowboarding which was about 150+ hours on the slopes this year. I hit the ground a lot in the beginning of the season and bounced back up every time. I also used them for basic yard work in stony ground under my jeans and they are the best for keeping me going all day without having to readjust them every time I get up. They are starting to wear so I will probably be replacing them next season.

8 Element Bowtie Indoor/Outdoor HDTV Antenna - 70 Mile Range
8 Element Bowtie Indoor/Outdoor HDTV Antenna - 70 Mile Range
Price: $128.02
54 used & new from $128.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Two directional elements does the job., August 5, 2014
I needed to pull signals that were coming from two directions approximately 105° apart and approximately 25-30 miles distant. My pole is 25' tall and I was able to set the two elements exactly. Signal is great and my wife is now very happy.

Big Gator Tools STD1000DGNP V-Drill Guide
Big Gator Tools STD1000DGNP V-Drill Guide
Offered by Microfiber-Products-Online
Price: $24.95
19 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Straight line ups, August 5, 2014
Needs to be clamped securely to be useful on a pipe. I have a vertical steel pipe (2" ID) to drill and it did help to line up the ¼" hole.

Logitech Portable Lapdesk N315
Logitech Portable Lapdesk N315
Offered by IsaacTronics
Price: $189.00
3 used & new from $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars slim, practical and sturdy, February 10, 2013
This a no non-sense lap desk. No usb powered fans which is what I was looking for. It's sturdy. The mouse pad slides out easily and my mouse is very responsive on it. When I game my laptop bottom can get very hot but this keeps the vents open and my legs protected. The top is covered in a no-slip rubber and the bottom has two strips of a similar rubber running along long sides to keep things from sliding around. It's the exactly the same length and width as my laptop and only added 3/4 of an inch so it's snug in the case.

GTMax Blue Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB 8GB
Offered by HappyZone
Price: $2.49
2 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice protection for the rough users, January 23, 2012
I have a tendency to be very rough on my mp3 players. I usually break the bigger ones in about 3 months. The Clip and Clip+ usually last me about six months but I think that this great little skin will extend this. It is a thick skin but very flexible. All the buttons are covered but still easily manipulated. The skin has no opening for the micro sd slot(clip+), so you will have to remove the skin to change the card. But, I consider this a feature since there is no chance for the card to slip out while it's on. The screen and back are exposed including a tiny gap for the microphone at the top of the back clip. The opening for the headphone connection is about a ¼ of an inch('6mm) in diameter and is a snug fit for most ear bud jacks. There is a hole for the charger, which makes for easy access. I really like the color but it's the physical protection that makes this well worth the cost.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Mouth Shut!, March 23, 2011
This is an evil device. I love it. The only mistakes you can make:
1. Getting caught putting it somewhere.
2. Telling someone about.
3. Costing your company money as 3 or more employees get involved in ripping apart the room looking for the darn thing.

SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (White)
SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for audiobooks., January 3, 2011
Our public library, has hundred's of audiobooks available for download and this little device makes it a real joy. This device remembers where you left off on each book you store on the device. The battery easily lasts the whole day and it's just the right size to fit in my front pocket making it very portable. I have it in one of those clear plastic protective cases and use it around my farm almost all the time. I did try watching a movie once but the screen is just too small. Same for pix.

Cakewalk Music Creator 5 [Old Version]
Cakewalk Music Creator 5 [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful little package!, May 24, 2009
Wow! Lots of instruments, samples and midi clips to cut and paste in. Audio and midi setups we're a bit challenging but their website has lots of help particularly their forums. Once everything was setup though it was a dream to use.
I've been using it for about 4 weeks now:
Everything has a different look compared to 4.0 version which I used extensively. But I like the new look a lot. The plug-in instruments still take up an audio track even though you're using midi to play them. I don't have a problem with just 32 tracks of audio. The video track was annoying until I figured out how too turn it off. (It's one of the little icons that's easy to overlook.)

I found it to be a powerful tool for a very low investment. I'm a one man band and I'm always trying to capture and flesh out some new song idea or rework an old song with a different style. And this let's me do just that!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2009 2:28 PM PDT

Around the World in 80 Days (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Around the World in 80 Days (Two-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ David Niven
Price: $17.25
28 used & new from $8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Family Fun, January 6, 2008
This is a classic and it moves along at quite a good pace. This version contains an introduction that allowed me to understand just how amazing the making of this film was. The picture was crisp and clear and the sound nothing short of amazing. Worth every penny.

The Release of the Spirit
The Release of the Spirit
by Watchman Nee
Price: $7.00
81 used & new from $0.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to re-read!, July 5, 2007
An amazing book if you want to grow to spiritual maturity. Others have described the book better that I could ever do.

I read a lot of books. This book is different in one very amazing way. I first read it at age 17. And at age 46, I've read it about 20 times. Every time, I remember reading these things but they don't mean what I thought they meant the last time I read it. Very much like my life the challenges are similar but the lessons learned are new.

It's also the one book I keep giving away.

Page: 1 | 2