Profile for A. Kukol > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Kukol RSS Feed (Rochester, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Organize It All 3-Tier Wall-Mounted Spice Rack - Chrome (1812)
Organize It All 3-Tier Wall-Mounted Spice Rack - Chrome (1812)
Price: $13.52
13 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 1, 2015
Looks great, easy to hang. I even used the 3M command hooks.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Proclaim Green Soft TPU Case Skin Cover Cell Phone Accessory 720C SCH-S720C
Offered by PhoneTastic
Price: $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job!, June 17, 2013
This case fits my phone perfectly, no problems at all. AND right after I put it on, I dropped my phone with no damage whatsoever. I'm happy!

Cotton Spandex Baby Rib Bell Sleeve Top w/ Merrow Edge Hems, Brown Medium
Cotton Spandex Baby Rib Bell Sleeve Top w/ Merrow Edge Hems, Brown Medium
Offered by North Avenue

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, February 19, 2013
Should have listened to the other reviews that this runs small. I'm a medium, but this medium is like an XS. Also, I guess I missed that this is basically Tshirt material. Would be a decent shirt if it fit!

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Primer SPF 15, 1 Ounce
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Primer SPF 15, 1 Ounce
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $13.99
11 used & new from $11.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 1, 2013
I've been using this for about a month now. I have normal/dry skin with rosacea, and I use this alone with only translucent powder. My skin feels and looks terrific! Plus it has antioxidants and sunscreen. And even more compelling, I just bought the much more expensive smashbox photo finish primer to try (since I'm new to primer). I cannot tell the difference. Yay neutrogena!

Bell Automotive 22-1-55303-A All Terrain Protective Bucket Seat Cover
Bell Automotive 22-1-55303-A All Terrain Protective Bucket Seat Cover
Price: $8.25
2 used & new from $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money!, January 24, 2013
Wasn't willing to pay an arm and a leg for seat covers. I bought 2 of these and also the Bell bench cover for my Kia Sedona minivan. They fit great, just had to cut tiny holes for the armrests, and in the bench I had to cut holes for the seatbelts. Love them so far!

Handy Living Full Wood Slat Bed Frame
Handy Living Full Wood Slat Bed Frame
Price: $78.00
8 used & new from $62.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, September 1, 2011
I purchased a new full size mattress, and rather than paying close to $200 for a box spring and frame, I bought this. It took about an hour to set up from start to finish. The directions were very simple; there were just a lot of screws and wood slats to put together! One extremely helpful tool to have was a rubber mallet for tapping in the wood slats. I've been sleeping on it for almost a month,and I'm happy!

Bell Classic Child Carrier
Bell Classic Child Carrier
Offered by toolboxsupply
Price: $37.99
7 used & new from $33.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat!, June 29, 2011
This review is from: Bell Classic Child Carrier
This is a great seat! It was a bit tricky to install, but I'm not sure about what other reviewers said about the supports being "bent wrong." I initially put the support bars on backwards, but realized my mistake. Maybe those reviewers had them on reversed.
Anyways, nice seat, my 2 year old loves it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2012 7:11 PM PDT

The Ghost Children
The Ghost Children
by Eve Bunting
Price: $12.47
126 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, July 24, 2007
This review is from: The Ghost Children (Paperback)
I used this book each year as a read aloud in my fourth grade classroom. The children LOVED it!! It has just enough creepiness to keep readers on their toes, but not too much. There is also a theme of family and belonging as well as "being new in town." Overall it's a terrific book, and I'm glad to see it back in print as it was out of print for several years.

VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange
VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange
Offered by ToyBurg
Price: $28.49
20 used & new from $5.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a fun toy, January 9, 2007
I wish I had read the other review before buying this for my son. I agree that the motion of the ball is horrible. It either barely moves or rolls in a weak circle. It has definitely not encouraged my son to crawl! The lights and sounds are pretty hard to understand, and overall, my son likes to play with the ball more when it's OFF!

North States Superyard Play Yard, Grey, 6 Panel (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
North States Superyard Play Yard, Grey, 6 Panel (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $75.97
24 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a pack n play!, January 9, 2007
This play yard is perfect for my one year old. I didn't like leaving him in his pack and play because it was so small. Now I can vacuum and he can have plenty of room to play with his toys. I was nervous about my son pushing the yard over, but I am very impressed with how sturdy it is. He pulls himself up to standing, and the yard doesn't even move. I think I may order the extension, however, as he gets older.

Page: 1 | 2