Profile for D. Wiggins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Wiggins RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect support and feminine style, December 31, 2012
I am very satisfied with these briefs! They are comfortable, give me the moderate control I need and the lace makes me feel feminine too! I have purchased these before and they last forever! Great product at a great prict!

InterDesign Formbu Spinner, Espresso/Stainless Steel, 16-Inch
InterDesign Formbu Spinner, Espresso/Stainless Steel, 16-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect design!, December 31, 2012
I previously ordered a cheaper two-level bamboo lazy Susan to hold all of the things I need at my dining room table, but it was not very stable. I was thrilled when I got this in the mail! All of my vitamins, napkin basket, and blood pressure cuff fit on the Spinner! So, I have the things I need on the dining room table at just the spin of a wheel!

Hillo Premium Synthetic Leather Zebra Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7-Inch Tablet Cover with Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and works great too!, December 31, 2012
I wanted a case for my new Kindle that looked stylish and worked great too. This was a great deal, looks good and works great too.

Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Offered by eSound Sales
Price: Click here to see our price
152 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, December 31, 2012
I ordered the Garmin Portable Friction Mount because I bought a new vehicle and the suction cup to my Garmin Mount would not stick.
So, I read the great reviews for this product and ordered it. I was thrilled that it actually works! I can put it anywhere on my dash and it stays in place! My husband loves it too!

Soleus Air HE08-R9-21  Oscillating Reflective Heater
Soleus Air HE08-R9-21 Oscillating Reflective Heater
Offered by HeltonTool
Price: $54.95
9 used & new from $41.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a personal porch heater, November 29, 2012
I purchased this heater to keep me warm on my back porch. It is exactly what I needed! The heater is small, but puts out enough direct heat to keep me warm! The fan blows the hot air directly in front of the heater. Perfect for my personal porch heater!

Propet Women's W3851 Wash & Wear Slip-On,White,8.5 M (US Women's 8.5 B)
Propet Women's W3851 Wash & Wear Slip-On,White,8.5 M (US Women's 8.5 B)
Price: $57.24
12 used & new from $57.24

5.0 out of 5 stars return and refund quick and easy, November 9, 2012
I have nerve pain in my right foot, so it is very hard to find shoes that i can wear. Unfortunately the Shoes did not fit. But the return and refund was quick and easy.

Mackinac Moon Basic Rolling Tote-Chocolate/Teal Print
Mackinac Moon Basic Rolling Tote-Chocolate/Teal Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect All Around Rolling Tote, October 24, 2012
You would not believe how many rolling carts I went through before finding this one! I have sent 2 back because they were too big or did not fit what I needed. The inside area is perfect for me to put my purse in, so I am not carrying a purse and a rolling cart! I have a disability that makes it hard for me to walk. This bag has made my trips to places where I need to take books and my purse easier on me! Great buy for me!

Innovative Art Projects for Children
Innovative Art Projects for Children
by Nicole Siebert
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $22.29
12 used & new from $14.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Best art project book for elementary school age children!, October 24, 2012
I teach elementary school level art to home school kids. I was looking for a book to give me some ideas for successful art lessons. This book is great! I have used several of the projects already and the kids loved them! I would certainly buy this book again!

MaxiMatic ETS-630B Elite Cuisine 150-Watt Coffee Grinder, Black
MaxiMatic ETS-630B Elite Cuisine 150-Watt Coffee Grinder, Black
Price: $13.00
10 used & new from $9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little coffee grinder!, October 24, 2012
I love my new coffee grinder. I use it for both organic coffee and flax seed. Very fast and smooth! Great price too!

Adar Apron, Regular, Teal Green
Adar Apron, Regular, Teal Green
Offered by BH MedWear

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect apron for an art teacher!, June 22, 2012
This review is from: Adar Multipurpose Apron (Apparel)
I love the apron! I am an art teacher and this apron protects my clothes and has a large pocket in the front for small art tools or pencils! Very comfortable too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3