Profile for K. M. Thomas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. M. Thomas RSS Feed

TubeMate YouTube Downloader
TubeMate YouTube Downloader

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for saving data, December 8, 2013
This review is from: TubeMate YouTube Downloader (App)
The YouTube app is junk. It's "preloading" is beyond laughable, and seldom works. Buffer-buffer-pause-buffer. With TubeMate, I can download the videos to watch later! I can save data by downloading over Wi-Fi, or choose the lowest quality video to download over cellular. Great app!

Delton 10X Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Wireless Headset Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, Motorola and all Bluetooth Enabled Devices
Offered by Always Direct
Price: $29.80
8 used & new from $22.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Truck driver, July 16, 2012
This headset is identical-looking to the Mobilespec 10x you see in the truck stop for $20-30 more. The instruction manual has to be downloaded, and its pretty much standard headset stuff, except it only tells you to charge it for 2 hours. I charged it for 12 hours, and the light still didn't go off. That said, I've only charged it twice in last 2 weeks, 1 to 1.5 hours each time. I talk several hours a day on it. AT&T hates me. It works fantastic so far! Would definitely buy again.

TOUGH TESTED PCTT-MICRO Micro-USB Car Charger - Retail packaging - Black
TOUGH TESTED PCTT-MICRO Micro-USB Car Charger - Retail packaging - Black
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $9.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, June 7, 2012
Works great with my Plantronics Voyager Pro headset, but barely average with my HTC Inspire 4G. I have no idea why. I mean: it charges very slowly on my phone, pretty fast on my headset. I've had it 33 days, all day usage, 5 days a week--it is for professional drivers, after all. The wire has started tearing right before the connector, which is the most common problem with car chargers. So, it lasts a little longer than normal (most start tearing for me around two weeks); but, that's nothing impressive, when it costs so much more and the tip isn't replaceable.

Legion
Legion

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Smallville Episode Ever, February 14, 2009
MAY BE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED: "Legion" is written by Geoff Johns, easily one of the best Superman writers ever. The proof is here. Shortly, Johns does in one episode what few writers manage to do in entire story arcs: prove Superman/Clark right. Clark doesn't just refuse to kill. He FINDS ANOTHER WAY. That's the essence of Superman. Dumb luck doesn't present him a way out--he USES HIS BRAIN! I didn't know from previous seasons that Clark even had one! For the first time in this series, there's some indication that Clark may not actually be super-retarded. With all the power at his disposal to easily eliminate any and all enemies, his refusal to kill sets him apart from so many others. He devises the method with which they defeat Brainiac. This is the same guy who has risked destroying the entire world because he didn't listen to his remarkably unfather-like father (who actively seemed to hate him), when he tried to tell him, "If you don't do what I say, the world's gonna die!" Well, watch the episode. Buy it. It's worth the price of the season in my book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2010 4:30 AM PST

Requiem
Requiem
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Please, God, let these past 2 episodes be "Newharted", February 14, 2009
Two in a row. Two of the worst Smallville--no, two of the worst episodes of any show (and I watched G vs E, as well as Forever Knight) written by high school graduates. I've been a Superman fan since I was 3 and my father took me to my first movie (Superman, of course). Smallville has always teased me and other fanboys with its potential, but never delivered. Horrible acting, writing, overall plot execution, terrible continuity, and general disdain for its fans with I.Q.'s above 75. This season was so different. The first 11 episodes were the best of the entire series. A fanboy's dream come true. In 2 episodes, they've taken me from passive disappointment to active hatred. The only way I'll support a season 9 is if they "Newhart" these 2 episodes. Clark wakes up in the next episode, and says "What a horrible dream! Man, I'd have to be on kryptonite crack to write something that bad!" Later...Oliver: "What happened to Lana?" Clark: "Who?" OLIVER: "Lana? Your girlfriend...sorta? You know, the one who has retarded superpowers and is now running around the world doing...probably nothing more important than whining and manipulating men into doing things for her because she's either too lazy or selfish to do it herself? Hopefully, her powers played out in the desert, and she never found her way out, cause I was really sick of having her around; but, I digress...Oh, by the way, I killed Lex's stand-in. I think." CLARK:"No, really, Oliver, I have no idea wtf you're talking about. Have you been hitting the pipe?" Yeah. Then I'd watch a season 9. Maybe even buy the pass.

Power
Power
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish there was a lower rating than one star..., February 14, 2009
I've loved/hated Smallville for years. It's the one show that's always had me locked in on hope alone, never because they delivered the goods. Such potential, always squandered. This season, I thought it'd be different. And, up to the "Legion" episode, it was. Literally, a fanboy's dream season. But, "Power" is the SINGLE WORST EPISODE OF ANY SHOW EVER FILMED ON ANY NETWORK OR PUBLIC ACCESS CHANNEL. HTF did this get greenlighted? I wanted to cancel my season pass after watching this! I wanted to smash my laptop against the wall to exact vengeance for this...mindrape of a tv show! This episode is disgusting, to say the least. It's convinced me of one thing that 7 years of mediocrity couldn't: this show must end this season. No more chances. End it, before you make me hate Superman forever.

Heavy Duty Power Twister Size: heavy - 75 cm
Heavy Duty Power Twister Size: heavy - 75 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mother of All Power Twisters, February 14, 2009
I've been using the Sunny Power Twister for months now, and can knock out 2 sets of 75 reps no problem. Got this thing outta the box? 2 reps. TWO! That's the resistance difference here! This thing is definitely gonna be part of the heavy cycle in my routine for awhile, as pushups and benches don't do anything for me (barrel chested, so most of the stress goes onto my delts and tricpes anyways)! I've gotten excellent results from the MUCH lighter resistance Sunny brand, so I can't wait to use this one for a few months. Although one reviewer's came with foam handles, mine were hard plastic. Not sure why there's a discrepancy in that area?

Meet Cap [Explicit]
Meet Cap [Explicit]
Price: $9.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Caparulo's come a long way, February 11, 2009
This review is from: Meet Cap [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
When I first saw Caparulo on, I think it was, Last Comic Standing, I was unimpressed. His delivery--actually, his entire stage presence--was very weak, and made otherwise funny jokes not as funny. Few years later, Cap has made huge gains in these areas. He's much less stiff onstage, he flows segues between jokes well, and, most importantly, HE'S FUNNY. If I have one complaint, it's that these jokes are old by now for those of us who've seen him over the years in one medium or another. Still funny, and expected for his debut album, but it's time for new material. If you're unfamiliar with Cap, this album will undoubtedly make you laugh.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for little kids' costumes, NOT adults, December 23, 2008
Just got this in. It's about 12-18" in diameter--wouldn't have ordered if it had that size listed on page. Oh well. Maybe a 6-year old kid this would be a perfect costume addon or if they were a Captain America fan (how likely though,right?), but its small size makes it not as good for giving as a novelty item to an adult. Don't get me wrong--looks great, and all, but definitely smaller than expected.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2013 3:30 PM PDT