Profile for Mike Schwartz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike Schwartz RSS Feed (Palm Harbor, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt!, September 24, 2013
I was looking for a brown dress/casual belt, and chose this one primarily because it is made in USA. I am extremely pleased with the quality and appearance of this belt. I will order another one, for fear that they will either stop making them or outsource the mfg to china.

Intermatic PX300S 300-Watt Safety Transformer Steel Enclosure, Stainless Steel
Intermatic PX300S 300-Watt Safety Transformer Steel Enclosure, Stainless Steel
Price: $119.72
7 used & new from $101.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought I ordered, September 24, 2013
Oddly, the model number is the same, but the delivered product was painted, and not stainless steel. I have not installed the item yet, since this is just part of a bigger project.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2014 1:34 PM PDT

Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Stormbuck Oxford,Dark Brown,12 M US
Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Stormbuck Oxford,Dark Brown,12 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but..., July 19, 2013
These are nice shoes that fit as expected, but there is definitely a break-in period, which I hope ends soon, The back of my heels are getting cut into by the top edge of the shoe. Other than that, they are very comfortable and look great.

Chaco Mens Flip Vibe Sandals, Ridgeline Grey, 13
Chaco Mens Flip Vibe Sandals, Ridgeline Grey, 13

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these flips, May 8, 2013
This is my second pair. Wore the 1st pair constantly for about 7 years, and finally blew out one of the straps.

Cord 5/16" 4mm x 36" 91.5cm Brown
Cord 5/16" 4mm x 36" 91.5cm Brown
Offered by TZ Laces Ltd
Price: $9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as the original, April 19, 2013
My Timberland shoes are in perfect condition, except the laces wore out, so I ordered these, and they are identical. Oddly, they were shipped from England.

Rockport Men's Dressport Truwalk Bike Toe WP Lace-Up,Dark Brown Oiled Off Nubuck,12 M US
Offered by Shoes.com
Price: $95.00
2 used & new from $95.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too tight, April 19, 2013
I have had several pair of Rockports over the years and always had the same size. This model is extremely tight in the toe box. I returned them yesterday. I searched for the model I bought the last couple times, but they must be discontinued. Looks like my Rockport loving days are over.

ASICS Men's GEL-Nimbus 14 L.E. Running Shoe,Yellow/White/Blue,13 D US
ASICS Men's GEL-Nimbus 14 L.E. Running Shoe,Yellow/White/Blue,13 D US
Offered by Teamstores
Price: $129.95
2 used & new from $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color!, January 18, 2013
The Nimbus 14 is an awesome shoe. I'm on my third pair. I don't like buying the same color twice, so I had to pay a bit extra for the Limited Edition, which I can only find online, in Yellow/Black. These shipped pretty fast!

Victorinox CH-22 Wheeled Carry-On - Black
Victorinox CH-22 Wheeled Carry-On - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag I own!, December 3, 2012
I just ordered another of this same bag for my wife. I use this back a couple times a month. It is expandable, so holds a lot more stuff than it looks. The only thing I would change is the vertical zipper that runs down the middle of the bag should be offset a few inches to allow easy insert/removal of papers, magazines, etc. Otherwise, this bag is perfect!

Ultimate Direction Uno Waist Pack, Black
Ultimate Direction Uno Waist Pack, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality now what it used to be, December 3, 2012
This belt is not as good as it used to be. The "keeper loops" don't exist anymore. I'm guessing these are made in China now. I'm still using my old one, even though it is falling apart. I do love the bottles though.

Nathan Training Log Plus Journal
Nathan Training Log Plus Journal
Price: $12.97
9 used & new from $8.32

1.0 out of 5 stars Too many shortcomings, December 3, 2012
I have kept a paper logbook for the past 20 years, but this one has not worked nearly as well as previous versions. The layout is not great. I'm writing in my own areas for Pace, Start time, which pair of shoes I wear, and other info I consider vital in a logbook. Even more insulting is the number of entries in the Races page. I do at least 20 races a year, and I could only enter 9! I guess I'll just use Excel from now on.

Page: 1 | 2