Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for JoeSuchy > Reviews

Browse

JoeSuchy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JoeSuchy RSS Feed

BUNN 36725.0000 3.8-Liter Lever-Action Airpot, Stainless Steel
BUNN 36725.0000 3.8-Liter Lever-Action Airpot, Stainless Steel
Price: $46.98
64 used & new from $34.10

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great and hold plenty, December 9, 2014
I have three of these and have used them for coffee and hot chocolate. After being outside for hours, both beverages remained steaming hot! They work great and hold plenty! I may be getting a fourth soon.

The Miracle On 34Th Street
The Miracle On 34Th Street
DVD
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 9, 2014
A short classic film that brings the point home.

Silverlight 4 in Action
Silverlight 4 in Action
by Pete Brown
76 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book with engaging author!, September 22, 2010
Let me just say up front that Pete Brown has such an engaging style of writing, especially to an audience of nerds! The little references to Star Wars and so many other nerdy references makes the book feel more like a conversation instead of another dry book about technology. I have also not seen Silverlight covered as completely anywhere else. Pete covers many topics that are hard to explain and I think other authors just decide to stay away from. Even the way the book is laid out: Intro, application structure, "completing the experience". It just makes sense. I find myself reading a chapter, writing bits of code to reinforce what we covered, and then I'm ready to read some more! I follow Pete on Twitter and enjoy his comments and helpful tidbits there, but this book is the full explanation. Enjoy!