Profile for anteKA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 89

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anteKA RSS Feed (of Front Range,Co.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Irwin Industrial Tools 3046007 1-3/8-Inch 3-Cutter Self Feed Drill Bit
Irwin Industrial Tools 3046007 1-3/8-Inch 3-Cutter Self Feed Drill Bit
Price: $23.78
13 used & new from $23.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish my wit was as sharp as this bit..., February 15, 2015
everyone loves a sharp bit; throws out the shavings better than my lenox

Tooluxe 2-Inch Philips #2 Screwdrive Bits Extension with Magnetic Tip, 1/4" Hex Shank (Pack of 10)
Offered by ucostore
Price: $6.70
5 used & new from $1.57

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Soft, February 15, 2015
Too Soft These puppies are of a softer metal than the ones I purchase at the lumberyard. They will strip out on you...

Pilot G2 Gel Ink Refill, 2-Pack for Rolling Ball Pens, Fine Point, Black Ink (77240)
Price: $2.99
31 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pens, February 15, 2015
Love these pens. Why buy these refills at $1.50 each, when elsewhere here on amazon you can buy the whole pen (12 pak) for just under a buck.

FURNACE IGNITION CONTROL BOARD ONETRIP PARTS® DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR RHEEM RUUD WEATHERKING 62-24268-03
Offered by AC PARTS DEPOT
Price: $149.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Match, October 6, 2014
Quickly replaced. All wiring terminals exactly the same as origional, no possible confusion on this upgraded replacement..

Roku (2710XB) Roku 1 Streaming Player (Black) (Certified Refurbished)
Roku (2710XB) Roku 1 Streaming Player (Black) (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by DealFisher
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $37.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm..., September 17, 2014
I had the origional free Roku box for about 6 years, and finally realized that my viewing problems were the box, as I had the same problems on Netflix and Amazon. This new one is great; better sound quality, a lot more bells and whistles, better picture quality, etc. This reconditioned unit looks and acts new to me; no problems, and was easy to set up and go...

AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones - Frustration-Free Packaging (Black, Medium - One Size Fits Most)

5.0 out of 5 stars ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz, September 13, 2014
This soft fuzzy Medium headband fits my 7 1/8" head just right, and can go smaller or a bit larger, as it stretches. The inner headphones can easily be adjusted to your ears. I like the large thin disc phones; they won't easily leave your ears in sleep and are non intrusive. I am using this for various binural beat meditations and sleep, available for use on you tube.

Frigidaire 131873500 Timer Knob

Frigidaire 134042800 Rotary Knob
Frigidaire 134042800 Rotary Knob
Price: $20.28
13 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars does not fit spindle; I ordered kob for my unit and it does not fit. Waste of my time and money., July 2, 2014
Does not fit spindle

16 Oz Bulk Black Ink Refill Any Printer Hp Lex Dell
16 Oz Bulk Black Ink Refill Any Printer Hp Lex Dell
Offered by NE IMAGE
Price: $11.15
3 used & new from $5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, May 8, 2014
I perused UTube tutorials; drilled a hole with my knife awl and filled with syringe (supplied), and scotch taped over hole, ( suggest you make hole a bit larger than syringe to allow air to come out, take care you don't overfill, keep paper towels handy.). This will last for probably 10 more refills on my Canon MG2120...I will save so much $$$ I will (on paper) be fabulously rich in no time. UPDATE: The second time I refilled the cartridge, the printer would not print; said cartridge was empty. My daughter bypassed this by depressing the Stop/Reset button and holding it for about 30 seconds. I have the Canon MG2120.

Demolition Electric Jack Hammer w/ Bits & Heavy Duty Metal Case
Demolition Electric Jack Hammer w/ Bits & Heavy Duty Metal Case
Offered by eToolscity
Price: $165.45
3 used & new from $163.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Bummer Bummer Bummer, April 20, 2014
I bought this puppy for a job that fell through by the time I recieved it. I used it twice for some sidewalk removal and digging in clay. One of the brushes died/cracked/broke while busting out some crete around a roughin shower drain. What gives? I've had this for 3 years with LESS than 8 hours use, and now it is trash.No parts available.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9