Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for anteKA > Reviews

Browse

anteKA's Profile

Customer Reviews: 130

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anteKA RSS Feed (of Front Range,Co.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Wells F2115 Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit
Wells F2115 Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit
Price: $22.69
3 used & new from $22.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth ride again, August 29, 2015
Compared to the one I took out, this is cheaply made. The firing end of the rotor that feeds spark through distributor cap was clearly much thinner, hence earlier burn out. Truck runs much better. My 13 year old daughter is now sold on stick shifts because we can 'lay rubber', 'get scratch', 'squeal the tires' etc. Yay. Dad was Cool again for a few minutes...

Dorman Help! 03006 Univ. Brake Cable Adj.
Dorman Help! 03006 Univ. Brake Cable Adj.
Price: $6.66
26 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, cheaply made, but repairable, August 29, 2015
Bought locally. To install, reverse hook, it goes in the U bracket to pull cable down into bracket over those two wheels. This will twist out of shape easily. I pulled mine back into a functional shape by passing a 3/8 x 1 1/2 bolt through U with large thick stacked washers on both sides to sandwich the unit. You will also need 1"+ washers stacked on threads to pull this puppy tight. I also crimped hook closed so large washers could better sandwich bracket. There is no alternative to this well designed yet cheaply made product. I looked. A lot. If you find something, please post. Hope this helps...

Dorman C94479 Parking Brake Cable
Dorman C94479 Parking Brake Cable
Price: $17.37
15 used & new from $13.87

5.0 out of 5 stars fit perfect, August 29, 2015
Fit perfect. Be careful, when Amazon says it fits your vehicle they are not always right. This was my second attempt at getting the correct cable. Had problems with other vehicle specific orders as well. I suggest you do a close visual check and use the questions option. An example is the serpentine belt I returned for a different vehicle; I received a belt too short for mine with a/c compressor, ordering process did not differentiate. Good luck.

"Retro Man" Italian designer reading glasses for youthful men who read in style. Black 2.00
Offered by Speert International
Price: $12.44
4 used & new from $9.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses, treat with care, August 29, 2015
I really like these glasses, fit well, etc. The black plastic does break fairly easily; I've broken two pair just cleaning with spray and paper towel. Sure, I'm a guy, but I've been cleaning/wearing glasses for 15+ years. I have never broken Walgreens 2for1 readers when I clean them. I still prefer these glasses and will continue to buy them... They fit well with my much needed Clark Kent image I must project to maintain my secret identity. Don't tell Mom. 12/15 Just broke another pair taking them off. Breaks at metal logo pressed into plastic near hinge. I have turtleshell pair of a different plastic, (not the black ABS) and they are apparently much stronger.

Fitted Quilted Twin Mattress Protector - Stretches up to 15 inches Deep! Mattress Pad Cover by Utopia Bedding
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $35.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Easily Melted Liner, August 29, 2015
Please AIR dry on clothes line. Dryer on medium for 5 minutes. Inner lining (next to mattress) melted badly on ends. Center half was OK out of dryer, and still not quite dry. The material was not woven but appeared spun, like cotton candy. The rest of the pad was perfectly fine. I purchased this to keep my sheet from sliding around on slick mattress material and coming loose; it does this most excellently... Just keep it away from the dryer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2015 12:17 PM PDT

Jean De Florette
Jean De Florette
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, August 23, 2015
This review is from: Jean De Florette (Amazon Video)
Great character driven drama, they make films for adults in Europe. ' Mamon of theSprings' is the following companion piece.

Fay Grim
Fay Grim
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy, August 23, 2015
This review is from: Fay Grim (Amazon Video)
This is an intense drama, character driven, no blood and murder/shocks, just well written and well played drama, with an undercurrent of the humor of the human condition. More humor here than the first story that this follows, 'Henry Fool'. Parker Posey really shines in these two films. As 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest' was 'made' for Jack Nicholson, these two films were 'made' for Parker Posey.

Studio Ghibli My Neighbor Totoro Canvas Backpack School Bag Laptop Ipad Carrying Bag
Offered by XingKong
Price: $28.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Daughter adores it, but what the !!!!!!, August 23, 2015
Bought this puppy for my 13yr old daughter... Yay, dad is cool again for a few minutes. Due to reviews of other china shipped packs, I inspected it closely; appears well stitched and of durable materials. Her iPad fits easily, my MacBookAir 13.5" fit easily as well. School starts next week... Yay
UPDATE; After theThird day of school my daughter was near to tears about her beloved Totoro pack. The inner lining is separating, the main compartment zipper does not pull closed, (zipper is open on both sides of the pull) and the strap material is so soft that it will not 'lock' on the D rings; any tension and the strap just slides all the way to the end. The bag is clearly trash. I am becoming sorely disappointed in Amazon for selling substandard products; perhaps Amazon should instigate some quality controls with their purchasing agents, maybe even read some reviews. I am finished with buying products from sellers with weirdly abbreviated names and long shipping periods. My family does not need to be product testers, someone else should be doing this before all the rest of us end up dealing with our children's disappointments. What does this teach our children, that Amazon.com could care less about the consumer? That we are just chumps?I hear that there is a new competitor for Amazon called Jet.com. Let's see how they operate...
Another UPDATE: OK, I ordered another pack... The zipper separated IMMEDIATELY. I checked main zipper, and when closing it 'bulged' about 3/4" in a spot and at the crown of the bulge 3-4 teeth had separated. While repacking it separated completely. I am returning now, before my daughter gets home from school. Fortunately, we have already purchased another 'not as loved' pack. Amazon, my daughter is SO over you. Too bad, as she will be buying 'stuff' for the next 60+ years...

Semper Fi Car Decal / Sticker
Semper Fi Car Decal / Sticker
Offered by AllGoodieGoods
Price: $3.70
10 used & new from $3.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 23, 2015
This review is from: Semper Fi Car Decal / Sticker
I use my military history to deter thieves; who wants to get badly thumped over a car radio...Right?

Wagner QuickStop Z474R Riveted Brake Shoe Set, Rear
Wagner QuickStop Z474R Riveted Brake Shoe Set, Rear
Price: $18.69
27 used & new from $11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, August 23, 2015
Matched up perfectly. Ended up buying spring kit and brake adjuster kit as well on my 21yr old Ranger. Take care: if Amazon says something fits your vehicle don't just accept that, as it is not always true. I sent back a brake cable, a belt that was too short (did not differentiate between a/c [compressor] and non a/c belt length, and other items. Try visuals and questions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13