Profile for anteKA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 93

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anteKA RSS Feed (of Front Range,Co.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
BR deluxe makeup palette (64 colors) - extra pearl shine
BR deluxe makeup palette (64 colors) - extra pearl shine
Offered by theAlist
Price: $19.98
5 used & new from $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls love it, December 14, 2013
I gave one to my 'tween and also my teen daughters, and they are very pleased with all the variations it offers. I am glad I got it for them.

Island's Miracle Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 12 Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)
Island's Miracle Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 12 Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and smooth, December 14, 2013
I bought this to try as a dietary supplement and for "pulling" morning mouthwash. I haven't had a chance to try as butter spread or cooking replacement.

Newly Protective Case Bag Cover Protector With Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad 2 ipad2 Soft Layer Pink
Offered by AmazingFind
Price: $20.69
4 used & new from $15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars 2nd purchase, October 29, 2013
The first on lasted five weeks, then the space bar and 4 keys fell out in two days; useless. Be aware that the flap to hold the ipad in is too flexible and ipad will fall out. We tried colored duct tape, but it ripped the plastic material when you removed it. My 12 yr old daughter really likes it so I bought another. Anyone know where I can get a good one? UPDATE: Well, it is march and the keys have been falling out again. My daughter has scotch tape all over her keyboard to keep the keys in...The plastic on the corners is separating and tearing; it is just too weak of a material. Hey my friend Amazon, are you becomming a wannabe walmart and dollar store???

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Add to bath..., October 29, 2013
I add a little of this to my soaker baths, along with epsom salts and sometimes arm and hammer baking soda. This pulls toxins out of the largest detox organ of the body; the skin. If your skin is dry, flaky, rough, etc. this kind of a soak will leave your skin looking smooth and clean. The urea softens the skin and aids in the cleansing; too much can be harmful. I do about a tablespoon in my 5ft leg tub, with 2 cups+/- of epsom salts, and the same for the soda.

AM Landen® Medium Size Canvas Backpack School Bag Travel Bag(Black)
AM Landen® Medium Size Canvas Backpack School Bag Travel Bag(Black)
Offered by Jam Closet accessories
Price: $18.75
3 used & new from $14.35

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but broken, October 10, 2013
Please see my review for the same pack in white. My daughter bought this with her own money she saved, and it lasted 2 weeks.

AM Landen® Medium Size Canvas Backpack School Bag Travel Bag(Off-White)
AM Landen® Medium Size Canvas Backpack School Bag Travel Bag(Off-White)
Offered by Jam Closet accessories
Price: $18.75
2 used & new from $15.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice, and broken, October 3, 2013
My 13 yr old daughter ordered this, it came on time with China snailmail, but after 2 weeks use, the smaller outer pocket zipper separated behind the zipper pull. I looked it over and the pack, although lightweight, appears well made and sturdy enough for school notebooks and her ipad. We got the zipper pulled together, and I showed her how to stitch the zipper together so it won't pull open again, hopefully... We'll see how it works out. The zipper itself appears to be properly installed. I hope that the problem is not the interlocking 'teeth'. I will try to get back with an update soon. I gave the pack 3 stars because she really likes it.
UPDATE 10/13 The zipper was never hooked together on it's end, so I sewed it together and it worked fine; immediately the pull and attachment on the zipper guide broke completely off; this is unrepairable. The whole zipper would need to be cut out and a new one stitched in. One star...

Seachoice 44900 Throw Cushion Foam, Yellow
Seachoice 44900 Throw Cushion Foam, Yellow
Offered by Buster's Marine
Price: $10.70
30 used & new from $9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars USCG required, September 22, 2013
I carry it around in the canoe,smaller than a life preserver. I guess I need nine more words to finish.

Body Glove Men's US Coast Guard Approved Type III Torque 2 Nylon PFD Life Vest (Black/Royal, XX-Large)
Price: $48.23
2 used & new from $48.23

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, September 22, 2013
This puppy is well cut for canoe paddling and fishing; being a bulky type lll vest. I can't wear my lucky fishing vest , though, dang it.

Pool Mate 1-1415M All-in-1 Swimming Pool 3-Inch Chlorinating Tablets, 15-Pound
Pool Mate 1-1415M All-in-1 Swimming Pool 3-Inch Chlorinating Tablets, 15-Pound
Price: $64.08
2 used & new from $64.08

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, September 22, 2013
I throw these into the skimmer/circ of our 12ft above ground pool to keep the alge in check. I also add arm & hammer baking soda, as it really clarifies the water.

Cartoon the Lorax iPhone 5 Case Hard Back Cover Case for iPhone 5
Cartoon the Lorax iPhone 5 Case Hard Back Cover Case for iPhone 5

5.0 out of 5 stars well liked, September 22, 2013
My 12 yr old daughter picked this out and we received it fairly quickly. It fit fine and was a real hit with her classmates and friends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10