Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rachel RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
bObles: Tumbling Whale (Purple)
bObles: Tumbling Whale (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, December 26, 2013
I gave some bObles to my grandsons...aged 1 &4 last christmas...and they have enjoyed them non-stop since last year. At Thanksgiving this year...my grandsons, now 2 & 5, played "lava" with them. Different family members created obstacle courses and the boys proceeded to climb, jump, hope over the alligator, chick, elephant, fish and snake. This year I bought this whale, and the boys immediately started rocking and climbing on it. My 2 year old sat on this with his face toward the tail, and said "Hee-Haw!" like he was riding a horse.
I just wish they made these for big people. I also would like to be able to get some of the other models that are sold in Europe.

VTech Spin and Learn Color Flashlight
VTech Spin and Learn Color Flashlight
42 used & new from $16.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Noisy! Not a flashlight like I had hoped, December 23, 2013
I should have read the reviews. Noisy, with the annoying voice constantly talking. I was hoping my 2 year old grandson could play with the different colors...but with the noisy talking...it would drive his parents crazy. I am returning this.

Lewis N. Clark Luggage Rfid Neck Stash, Taupe, One Size
Lewis N. Clark Luggage Rfid Neck Stash, Taupe, One Size
Price: $9.23
32 used & new from $9.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Just can't trust the zipper, June 27, 2013
I purchased this travel wallet through Amazon. When it came, it fit all the items I wanted to carry perfectly. It was small and compact, yet I could keep my cash, credit cards, driver's license, boarding passes right at hand. During the first week of our 2 week trip to Hawaii, I was completely in love with this purchase. When we walked into town for dinner, or went snorkeling on the beach, I could leave my bigger purse at home, and enjoy the knowledge that I had this lovely compact wallet/purse at my side. My cell phone fit in as well as did the keys to our condo.

Then the left hand zipper broke. I noticed it didn't fasten because some coins clinked on the floor. I carried my cash in this pocket. I tried redoing the zipper...but to no avail. Of course, I didn't trust the other zippered pocket now...I had stored my credit cards there. Luckily, there were 2 interior pouches that I could store credit cards, cash...etc, but not as easy to search for what I needed.

I am returning this for credit, but do not want to try another again. I don't want to feel that I can't trust the zipper. I just don't see anything that matches the features of this wallet. I am so sad because I really loved everything about it.

One comment my daughter made to me was that the driver's license could slip out of the front pocket. I agree and was planning on putting a bit of velcro to secure the transparent pocket.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2013 5:10 AM PDT

Candy Purple Rhinestone Lanyard with ID Badge Holder & Keyring Attached
Candy Purple Rhinestone Lanyard with ID Badge Holder & Keyring Attached
Offered by GO-fifteen ships from HongKong
Price: $2.89
11 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments, December 27, 2012
Lots of compliments on this lanyard. It has held up better than the multi-colored one. easy to use and practical

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars People love these!, December 27, 2012
I receive a lot of compliments on this lanyard. I have been loosing crystals all along. I think it is because of the mutliple colors. I have the solid purple one and it hasn't lost one crystal in the same time period.

4 HP 92 Black & 4 HP 93 Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges + FREE 4X6 PHOTO PAPER
Offered by Speedy Inks
Price: $30.95
2 used & new from $30.95

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, December 27, 2012
I didn't pay much for these refilled/reconditioned cartridges. One of them never worked, and the amount of ink didn't seem to be the same as the originals. How can you tell?

Did the job, but I wouldn't order again.

Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue Insulated Food Gloves (Pair) / 12.6" Length - SR8037 - Safely Handle Hot Food from Grill or Kitchen
Price: $10.95
13 used & new from $9.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Why didn't we know about these years ago!, December 27, 2012
The best tool available for handling hot meat...especially when you have a wonderful hot juicy rotisserie turned barbecued piece of meat. Let's you handle this with ease, and keep your hands from getting burned. Easy to clean.

Just sorry we forgot to order these for our son's Christmas present. Will have to get them for his birthday.

Bodyglide Anti-chafe For Her-0.8OZ
Bodyglide Anti-chafe For Her-0.8OZ
Offered by Bike A Mile
Price: $7.99
27 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product, December 27, 2012
This is exactly what you need when you are wearing a long skirt in the summer, and don't want chaffed thighs.

Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue Extra Long Suede Gloves (Pair) - SR8038
Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue Extra Long Suede Gloves (Pair) - SR8038
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $21.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Husband and his grill, December 27, 2012
Long sleeves really protect my husband's arms when he is grilling on his Weber Kettle. Comfortable and flexible. Just what we envisioned after watching Steven Raichlen's show.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed in the classroom, December 27, 2012
I am using this with a SmartBoard in my classroom. I have a large Science lab, and this easily responds to the commands from anywhere in the room.

Only issue I have is that I seem to think oppositely from what I think is forward in the presentation. That is probably operator error!

Page: 1 | 2