Profile for armenious > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 135

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

armenious RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Cul de Sac Golden Treasury: A Keepsake Garland of Classics
Cul de Sac Golden Treasury: A Keepsake Garland of Classics
by Richard Thompson
25 used & new from $44.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Richard Thompson is a great cartoonist and Cul de Sac is his idea of ..., November 22, 2014
Richard Thompson is a great cartoonist and Cul de Sac is his idea of a neighborhood and its inhabitants. Get it.

Mind Over Matter 4: The Images of Pink Floyd
Mind Over Matter 4: The Images of Pink Floyd
by Peter Curzon
19 used & new from $122.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Get this book and enjoy the story of the guy who designed the surreal ..., November 22, 2014
Pink Floyd is in the news again with a new album. Get this book and enjoy the story of the guy who designed the surreal covers and artwork of most of Floyd's work.

Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd
Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd
by Philip Dodd
65 used & new from $3.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Nick Mason tells the story of the Floyd like it should be, November 22, 2014
Nick Mason tells the story of the Floyd like it should be; from the only remaining original member. Pink Floyd just released its last album (supposedly), get this book and discover the origins of this seminal band.

My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business: A Memoir
My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business: A Memoir
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 22, 2014
I enjoyed it though Dick seems sketchy on areas of his life but hey, its his book.

The Mind's Eyebeam
The Mind's Eyebeam
by Sam Hurt
34 used & new from $1.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam Hurt is a great cartoonist and clever mind (he is a lawyer, November 22, 2014
This review is from: The Mind's Eyebeam (Paperback)
An underrated genius, Sam Hurt is a great cartoonist and clever mind (he is a lawyer, but don't hold that against him). Get this book; it'll be the start of a collection.

The Classic Sherlock Holmes Collection
The Classic Sherlock Holmes Collection
DVD ~ Basil Rathbone
Price: $4.99
23 used & new from $2.21

5.0 out of 5 stars ... because I had a idea of what he was like. I've gotten both the Douglas Wilmer and the ..., November 22, 2014
I avoided getting the Basil Rathbone version of Holmes just because I had a idea of what he was like. I've gotten both the Douglas Wilmer and the Ronald Howard versions- both good (Dr. Watson is another story). I finally got the Rathbone version and love it! The stories incorporate elements of Doyle's stories but not exact copies, unlike the Douglas Wilmer version which are faithful to the original stories. Terror By Night is a classic; based on a train ride where Holmes , Watson, and Lastrade meet a variety of characters with a great twist at the end. Get it; I planning to get other Rathbone collections.

The Discoverers
The Discoverers
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read on the discoveries of mankind. The ..., November 22, 2014
This review is from: The Discoverers (Kindle Edition)
Very interesting read on the discoveries of mankind. The discussion of time and the inventions developed to make our lives subject to it are worth the price.

I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 22, 2014
Classic song done in the impeccable style of Buck Owens. Get it, listen to it, lament his passing.

The Warrior (Album Version)
The Warrior (Album Version)
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 7, 2014
great tune from the 80's. Buy it, listen to it. There was good music from that era.

The Million Word Crossword Answer Book
The Million Word Crossword Answer Book
by Daniel Stark
Price: $15.13
87 used & new from $0.35

4.0 out of 5 stars ... as I thought I would but it is a good addition for reference purposes, October 9, 2014
I don't use it as often as I thought I would but it is a good addition for reference purposes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14