Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Handcrafted > Reviews

Browse

Handcrafted's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Handcrafted RSS Feed (Brooklyn, NY)

Wacoal Women's B-Smooth Hi-Cut Panty, Black, 2X
Wacoal Women's B-Smooth Hi-Cut Panty, Black, 2X
Price: $13.00
7 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, sheer & comfortable, April 9, 2014
These feel beautiful on my skin and underneath my clothes. A nice sheer, sexy look and feel. I will order more

Update International (EP-12) 12 Oz Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher
Update International (EP-12) 12 Oz Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher
Offered by Hathaway Studio
Price: $4.94
176 used & new from $2.12

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, April 9, 2014
I love this pitcher - it's the perfect size for frothing up my morning milk - nicely made - seems like it will last for the long term

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, February 21, 2014
well made and a nice fit - feels great and shapes the body in a complimentary way. I look and feel great in this dress.

Writing Riches: Learn How to Boost Profits, Drive Sales and Master Your Financial Destiny With Results-Based Web Copy
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Sauce, July 25, 2013
I heard Ray Edwards speak at a seminar and wanted to follow up on the excellent points he offered in his presentation.
This book has helped me enormously in re-fashioning my sales copy and making more sales.

Cut the Cord: All You Need to Know to Drop Cable
Cut the Cord: All You Need to Know to Drop Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Good summary, January 12, 2013
A good summary of available services.
This was really helpful in deciding which services to purchase.
I went with a ROKU and a Digital Antenna for free to air channels.

Large Chicken Coop, Portable, for 5 to 7 Hens
Large Chicken Coop, Portable, for 5 to 7 Hens

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, January 28, 2011
I was looking for something portable to move around my yard and allow for easy cleaning. The coop arrived within a week, was easy to assemble, and is a very ergonomic design - it allows plenty of space for my 5 hens without overtaking my backyard. I would recommend this coop to others.

Homemade Living: Keeping Chickens with Ashley English: All You Need to Know to Care for a Happy, Healthy Flock
by Ashley English
Price: $10.90
103 used & new from $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive, Highly Recommended, September 23, 2010
We manufacture and sell handcrafted portable chicken coops at [...]
We get many emails each week from visitors asking for advice on keeping a healthy flock of backyard chickens.
We recommend this book to all of our customers as it covers everything from basics to in-depth advice on every aspect of keeping chickens.
The book is beautifully designed and written by Ashley English, a well known blogger and homesteader.
We keep a copy handy for our own use whenever a tricky chicken scenario presents itself.

Alan Lomax In Haiti
Alan Lomax In Haiti
Price: $66.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cultural document, terrible audio, January 28, 2010
This review is from: Alan Lomax In Haiti (MP3 Music)
This is without a doubt a wonderful ethnographic collection of music, but as you will notice immediately, just even listening to the Amazon audio samples, the audio quality is very low, often sounding like it's been transmitted over a phone line.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 3:06 AM PDT