Profile for Laura > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Bear Motion ® Premium 100% Genuine Lambskin Leather Folio Case for Smart Phone (Galaxy Note 3, Black)
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $13.49
2 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, October 10, 2013
Don't be fooled when you get this product. It is the real deal. They get the lamb skin from Russia, it is not Chinese garbage. The leather is super soft, they put a lot of design work into this. They made sure that all edges are taught and if any corners have to be exposed they seal it the proper way. They did not cut any corners when making the product, they even have attached a shell inside that firmly grips the phone on both sides. It is not just holding it on the 4 outer corners like most.

Cons: None, unless you do not like to think that this is really skin from a lamb.

I was fooled and so was my neighbor when I first got this. This is genuine, and Bear Motion really stands behind the product.

They have great customer service and they are prompt to reply.

I will purchase again from this seller.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 9:40 PM PDT

The Caller: An Inspector Sejer Mystery (Inspector Sejer Mysteries Book 10)
The Caller: An Inspector Sejer Mystery (Inspector Sejer Mysteries Book 10)
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Edge of my seat, July 31, 2013
This book sure kept me wondering what happens next and i could not put it down. This book is only a handful that I was so interested in that I completed it within a day.

Xcaliber 5/8-Ounce One Knocker Fishing Lures
Xcaliber 5/8-Ounce One Knocker Fishing Lures
Price: $4.41 - $14.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, May 14, 2013
I like to go with the bad first,
The packaging is horrible stiff and fragile plastic. Upon trying to open the package by trying to lift the interlocking tab the plastic shattered and slit my hand.
Rest of packaging was really eye catching.

The lure its self is in my opinion very good quality. The design fully mimics a minnow/chub. The eye on the lure looks real and there is even detail to make the gill area look real including a fine red line where a gill would protrude a little on the bait. The hooks are a nice gunmetal color (which helps to not see the hooks in the water.) The knocker is not like most that use pellets, it does have a very unique sound to it.
When in the water it does look like a minnow except for the colors. When put in a local pond with smaller fish, they would follow the lure.
When I went fishing with it, I first wanted to bench mark with lures of similar color and design. I got a fish (assuming bass at the time) interested in my lures but would only nibble it with no chance of setting the hook. I put on the XCalibur and within a few seconds the bass took it and I set the hook with ease. Got the fish in and it was a bass, 16.5".
This product so far is working well and I would recommend the product for someone to use.

Hybrid Protector Case with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S III - Black/Black
Hybrid Protector Case with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S III - Black/Black
Offered by wydan
Price: $3.99
5 used & new from $1.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad, October 11, 2012
This is a really nice case, it is durable and holds the phone nice and tight.

The reason for 1 star...

The rubber on the outside slips off the inner hard shell.

The worst part, is that there is hard plastic coming off the hard case to rise and be flush with the rubber outer case.
This cases you to not be able to plug your phone into the charger, and you will have to remove the whole case just to charge the phone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! & The trick to work with a D5100, May 26, 2012
Hopefully this review will help everyone buying this battery for a D5100.
First off, this is a great product and works like a charm if you know how to "trick" the camera into thinking it is an OEM battery.
THIS BATTERY IS NOT MEANT TO COMPLETELY REPLACE THE NIKON BRAND D5100 BATTERY.

First get a Battery Grip for the D5100, I know it may cost $20-$30, but in the end you will save a lot of $$. Once you get the battery grip, put in your Nikon branded battery. The camera will then do a handshake with the camera as indicated by the blink(ing) of the green LED by the navigation pad to the right of the screen. Once this is done, DO NOT REMOVE the OEM BATTERY! Insert the generic battery (fully charged) into the battery grip. Upon doing so you can swap out your NIKON brand OEM battery with another of these generics. IF THE CAMERA ever loses complete battery power you WILL have to reinsert the Nikon OEM battery and do the process over. If you think that might be a pain, its not. It is a matter of seconds to do.

I went on a week vacation with 4 of these, and not once lost power to my camera and over 3,000 pictures later still have yet to loose power and start over again. You will not be dissatisfied with this product if you follow my instructions.

If you liked this review please "Like" it.

I also bought the batteries from BestDealUSA not the other guy(s).

The battery grip I used, recommended to not get a different result (so it works the way I say it does).
Neewer Multi-Power Vertical Battery Grip Hand Pack for Nikon DSLR D5100 EN-EL14
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2013 5:00 PM PST

ALEX® Toys - Early Learning My Giant Busy Box -Little Hands 530X
ALEX® Toys - Early Learning My Giant Busy Box -Little Hands 530X
Price: $35.85
24 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked better than truly was, April 25, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. I was disappointed that there were not more directions in the box I thought we were missing something. My daughter has done a few projects and they are quick and easy to get through which makes it even more fun for her to keep her interest.

Pros: Fun, Quick, Supplies are all there, different projects to keep interest

Cons: Small amount of directions, some crafts have no directions you just see pieces and figure out what to do with the items

Update December 2012: she still has not completed this project and now that she is older she gets frustrated because there is no directions with the rest of the projects and the glue that they give you does not truly hold anything together i ended up giving her a new glue stick from her school supply box. The projects look cute but they don't hold up and frustrate her easily, we ended up just giving up completely on trying to complete the rest of the box.

DirecTV Remote+ Pro
DirecTV Remote+ Pro
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, April 25, 2012
This review is from: DirecTV Remote+ Pro (App)
This is an awesome app. Can't find the remote no problem!! My little girl loves to turn back on her tv at night when the timer is off and now I have full control from my bedroom and she has no clue! Have not had any glitches with this app either! Very impressive!

New England Patriots Reversible Big Logo Winter Knit Hat - Navy / Red
New England Patriots Reversible Big Logo Winter Knit Hat - Navy / Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, April 25, 2012
Bought this for a friend for Christmas, and its a nice hat received multiple compliments on this. It's a really warm hat and you can't see the one design on one side through the other side.

Totally Bamboo Malibu Groove Cutting Board
Totally Bamboo Malibu Groove Cutting Board

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, April 25, 2012
I was looking for a bamboo cutting board and every where I went wanted way too much money. It has not broken or chipped and even accidentally got left in water for a few days in the sink and did not damage the board at all.

AmazonBasics Dual Charge Station for Nintendo Wii - White
AmazonBasics Dual Charge Station for Nintendo Wii - White
Price: $20.27

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!, April 25, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for Christmas and was very disappointed in this product and ended up returning the item.
Pros: easy to use, comfortably fits on the Wii remotes

Cons: doesn't hold a charge, we don't play the Wii for hours on end maybe 2 hrs a week at most and in the first hour after its charged it starts to die out by the end of 2 hrs of playing the remote is dead and back on the charger it goes, we even let it fully die before recharging from the beginning

Page: 1 | 2