Profile for Kikibear > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kikibear RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Light up Hoodies (Large, Blue)
Light up Hoodies (Large, Blue)
Offered by ElectricStyles
Price: $54.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool jacket, sizing off, March 4, 2014
Bought this in Large for my husband for Christmas but it didn't fit well, so we returned it. He'd liked the jacket though, seemed well made. He is 6' tall and 200lbs, broad shoulders and somewhat muscular, so it may fit smaller build guys.

Bodyglide Anti-chafe For Her-0.8OZ
Bodyglide Anti-chafe For Her-0.8OZ
Offered by Second Sole Total Sports
Price: $7.99
13 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, March 4, 2014
I was suffering from blisters and chaffing under my arms around my bra area when running, so I got this. First time I used it, the blistering was minimalized and the chaffing under my arms didn't happen. Since it helps that well in the winter, I'm guessing once the summer and shorts get here, it will help on my thighs too.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Nutritional Drink, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 3.31 Pound
Offered by HealthDesigns
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, March 4, 2014
After some research, a lot of athletes I spoke to and articles I read recommend this protein. It tastes great even with just water and mixes well. I recommend it too.

Ultimate Direction Blaze Race Belt (Vapor)
Ultimate Direction Blaze Race Belt (Vapor)
Offered by HDP
Price: $24.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I was looking for, March 4, 2014
I really like the size and look of the belt and wanted 2 10oz. bottles. However, the pocket on the side just isn't big enough for me, so I will be returning. I could only fit one pack of Cliff Blocks in them but wanted to be able to fit my ipod, gels, keys and id for my long training runs.

HAAN RMF-2X Ultra-Clean Pads, Ultra-Microfiber Steam Cleaning Pads For All HAAN FS, SI and MS series steamers; 2 Pack
Price: $12.16
7 used & new from $9.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy!, March 4, 2014
I bought these extra pads to go with my HAAN SI-60 and glad I did. My entire house is hardwood and ceramic tile and I wanted to be able to clean the whole thing at once (as I usually do); so I just change out the saturated/dirty pad for a fresh one.

HAAN SI-60 Select Multi-Level Steamer
HAAN SI-60 Select Multi-Level Steamer
Price: $96.41
21 used & new from $50.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, March 4, 2014
I love that this steamer doesn't use any chemicals to clean and disinfect. Not only does that save money, it's better for the environment. It heats up quickly, has a great cord length, and cleans my hardwood and ceramic tiles floors beautifully. I bought extra pads because my entire house is hardwood except bathrooms and kitchen that are cermaic, so I can change pads once one is fully saturated or dirty and keep going.

NEON 80's style PARTY SUNGLASSES with dark lens (12 pack)
NEON 80's style PARTY SUNGLASSES with dark lens (12 pack)
Offered by KJ Collections
Price: $6.76
29 used & new from $6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you see, October 7, 2013
These are the cheaper version of wayfarer sunglasses but are perfect for party favors, and the dark lenses are great.

Belkin WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad -Black
Belkin WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad -Black
Price: Click here to see our price
96 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, October 7, 2013
I'm happy with this mouse pad. It supports my wrist perfect and is the right size. I like that is has a rectangle design and not a circle.

Logitech Corded Mouse M125 (Silver)
Logitech Corded Mouse M125 (Silver)
7 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, October 7, 2013
Exactly what I needed for my work laptop, small enough yet big enough and I love the retractable cord. Worth the buy.

Plan the Perfect Wedding on a Small Budget: Featuring Real Couples' Weddings on $2,000 to $10,000 Budgets
by Alex Lluch
Price: $13.46
96 used & new from $2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, October 7, 2013
I bought three books when I was planning for my wedding, this being one of them. It does have some useful tips and information however I wish I would have saved my money and only bought the other two (A Practical Wedding by Meg Keene and Bridal Bargains by Denise & Alan Fields).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3