Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for A. Wilkes > Reviews

Browse

A. Wilkes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Wilkes RSS Feed

Replacement Child
Replacement Child
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I felt that it was very repetitive and would have benefitted from better editing. She kept saying that understanding her father, July 19, 2015
This review is from: Replacement Child (Kindle Edition)
The story had potential and was readable. I felt that it was very repetitive and would have benefitted from better editing. She kept saying that understanding her father helped her understand her bad choices with men but there were no insights for the reader.

Sanuk Women's Yoga Spree 2 Flip Flop,Black,7 M US
Sanuk Women's Yoga Spree 2 Flip Flop,Black,7 M US
Price: $31.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good flip flop, June 10, 2014
I was very disappointed. The straps between the toes really hurt. The strap on the right side was larger than on the left side and didn't hold my foot well. But the biggest problem is that when I walk they make a slapping sound which makes them extremely unappealing.

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens + UV Filter + Accessory Kit for Digital Rebel XS, XSi, XSi, T1i, T2i, EOS 50D, 60D & 7D Digital SLR Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 17, 2010
Made all the difference in my camera. I've taken close-up pictures of bugs and flowers that are simply gorgeous. I used to have lens envy, now my friends envy me.

Bean, Pole, Tricolor
Bean, Pole, Tricolor
Offered by Renee's Garden
Price: $2.79
4 used & new from $2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beans, August 25, 2009
This review is from: Bean, Pole, Tricolor
These beans grew beautifully and taste delicious. The flowers are pretty in the tricolors, and there is nothing more fun than serving people purple green beans.

Blaze
Blaze
by Robert Somerlott
9 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite books of all time, August 25, 2009
This review is from: Blaze (Paperback)
I found this book by accident when our library was selling books they didn't want to carry anymore. I found the characters and story extremely touching and have read and re-read it many times. I'm so sorry it is out of print, and hope that other people will find it and enjoy it as much as I did/do.