Profile for Bambi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bambi "Bambi" RSS Feed (DC/LA)

iPhone 6 Plus Case, Spigen® [Thin Fit] Exact-Fit [Mint] Premium Matte Hard Slim Case for iPhone 6 Plus (2014) - Mint (SGP11100)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $10.72

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple hard case- Mint, September 14, 2014
This is a beautiful 'Tiffany's' color. It's a thin case. No special coating inside, but it should still protect pretty well. The pink case I have on my iPhone 5 is sort of the same. Just a hardshell, but has protected my phone from plenty of slip and drops :D. This case should do the job.
Comment Comment | Permalink

13 Retina Macbook Pro Case, GMYLE(R) Turquoise Blue 3 in 1 Rubberized (Rubber Coated) Hard Case Cover - Silicon Keyboard Cover- Clear LCD Screen Protector - (Not Fit For Macbook Pro 13)
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful 'Tiffany's' color, July 3, 2014
Love it....it's very a very pretty 'Tiffany's' color. I wish it covered the two bottom corners of my MBP...but I don't think it will be a huge deal. I'm very happy with it. It came with a screen protecter and same color key board cover. I didn't need either of those, but if you do I'm sure you'll like them.

I added pictures but I don't know how to add them to this review lol
Comment Comment | Permalink

Garmin Forerunner 110W GPS enabled Sports Watch with HRM
Garmin Forerunner 110W GPS enabled Sports Watch with HRM
Price: $164.00 - $324.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, May 17, 2010
I'am no marathon runner, just trying to get back to running like back in my cross country/track high school days. It's sooooo easy to use. I bought the 305/405 and immediately returned it because it was entirely too hard to figure out how to use. With the 110 you charge it, create your profile (weight, age, sex) go outside and let it sink with the satellites...then press start. It's that simple. If you get the one with the heart rate monitor, it gives you calories burned, and heart rate. I see people in here griping about something regarding the "pace". I don't know..it displays the pace you are going at, so i'm not too sure what that is all about. You sync it with the garmin website, and it give you greater "in depth" information about your run.

Just remember that this isn't suppose to have all the bells and whistle the other running watches have. This is for just simple use; distance, pace, calories, heart rate, time. This will suffice most people, and definitely extremely user friendly.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2012 9:18 AM PST