Profile for 1BadKitty88 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

1BadKitty88 RSS Feed (California)

Little Big Planet Sackboy 10" Brown Plush With 4 Interchangable T-Shirts
Little Big Planet Sackboy 10" Brown Plush With 4 Interchangable T-Shirts

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful, December 26, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The only problem with this is that they don't all look like SackBoy. Some of them just look strange. If you are buying for a collector like myself, it will make a HUGE difference to them. I have no idea why they would even let them be produced with such inconsistency. If it's a gift, order early so you can check him out yourself before gifting. See my customer photo for example.
Comment Comment | Permalink

LittleBigPlanet 4-Inch Action Figures Series 1 Set
LittleBigPlanet 4-Inch Action Figures Series 1 Set

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the SackBoy collector, November 7, 2010
These little guys are adorable! I have all three and they are perfect for the SackBoy fan! Reasonably priced, too and just in time for Christmas!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 26, 2010
This poster is a great conversation piece. Great for any Deadhead on your gift list. The art is cool and trying to find all the song titles is a challenge. Wonder if anyone ever posted a key...lol

14k Yellow Gold Created Ruby Heart Devil Pendant Necklace with Diamond Accent, 18"
Price: $128.04
3 used & new from $115.25

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the pendant but I need it in white gold or silver, January 1, 2010
I apologize since this isn't really a review it is more of a request. I couldn't find anywhere to request that this item and the blue one be made in a white gold or silver setting. I would probably buy them both if that was the case. Anyone know how to make a request to Amazon?
I love the design but I do not like Yellow Gold. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2010 4:02 PM PST

Thrustmaster Glow Saber Duo Pack - Nintendo Wii
Thrustmaster Glow Saber Duo Pack - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Omega Market
Price: $22.80
4 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightsabers for your Wiimote, December 26, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
These are the most realistic looking Lightsaber attachments for your Wiimote you can find. They look great but on the downside they are a bit heavy when trying to play for long periods. And the colored sleeve on the blade comes off rather easily when you are swinging them around.
We used them with the game Star Wars: Clone Wars - Light Saber Battles. The game is not very responsive but we had some fun anyway just standing there pretending.

Divine Misdemeanors: A Novel (Meredith Gentry, Book 8)
Divine Misdemeanors: A Novel (Meredith Gentry, Book 8)
by Laurell K. Hamilton
261 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Laurell K Hamilton!!, December 26, 2009
Another wonderful Merry Gentry book! If you love paranormal romance this is the series for you. However, you should probably read them in order so don't start here. Also, be advised this is a VERY adult read not for young adult readers.

Screenlife Family Guy Dvd Blast
Screenlife Family Guy Dvd Blast
Offered by MEGA ToyLand
Price: $11.99
25 used & new from $1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool the first time around, January 26, 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
We were so excited to find this game and bought it expecting to have a lot of fun with it. In fact, the first few times we played it we thought it was great. But unfortunately, there is absolutely no replay value. Where there are 10 game options to choose from, the questions are always the same and in the same order whenever you choose a game you have played previously. Since I own other DVD games that do not do this I was very disappointed when we figured this out.