Profile for Tracy Kim > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy Kim RSS Feed (Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan)

Page: 1 | 2
eWonder(R) iPad 2/3 Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Synthetic Leather Case (Black)
Offered by USA Toyz
Price: $19.99
18 used & new from $5.47

1.0 out of 5 stars UNHAPPY CUSTOMER, January 11, 2012
UPDATE: So I got my new case, which was awesome for like a couple of weeks, but then the keys started not working. So then I returned it, got another. That one worked for like a couple days before it started acting up. So clearly there is a problem with the bluetooth keyboard itself. They say they cannot do anything about it, so I'd give this like 0 stars if I could. I mean, it was awesome they'd give me a new case due to defects, but clearly they have issues in terms of the quality of the product, if I had to go through three different keyboards and all of them are defective within weeks. I'd be careful about this to any new potential buyers.

So I got this for my father for his bday, but it turned out he didn't really like using the bluetooth keyboard (he's not a touch typist) so I inherited it for my ipad instead. A couple things I don't really like about the case: 1) the ipad 2 fits but is a little loose, so if you're going to try to take pictures through the little hole that is set up, it probably won't work too well, since it's off center. A shame, but really I don't take many pictures with the ipad. 2) the keys stick a bit, which is kind of annoying. Just to let you know, my dad got his ipad about 5 months ago, and I just got mine last week. So I was excited to dust off this case, and use it for my own. However, as I charge it for the first time, the micro usb comes out! terrible terrible, esp since I know my dad hasn't really used the keyboard at all. I contact the seller, and to my surprise, they offer to send me a replacement for free (because it's a defective product, the usb really shouldn't come out like that after a few uses) and a prepaid label to return my existing case. So in terms of the case itself, it's probably about a 3 or 4 star product, it's ok, very good value for what you get; however, the seller, for offering to replace this for me for free, without me having to argue about it, get 5+ stars. It's unusual in this day in age to not have to fight for things like that, great customer service! It really makes me feel better about buying things online in general.

OtterBox Universal Defender Case for iPhone 4 (Black Silicone & Black Plastic)
OtterBox Universal Defender Case for iPhone 4 (Black Silicone & Black Plastic)
Offered by The Grate Sale
Price: $33.97
5 used & new from $25.99

1.0 out of 5 stars had this case for about 6 months, November 4, 2011
it already started to get loose around the openings of the rubber casing. Not only that, but I accidentally dropped my phone when getting it out of my pocket (with the case on) and the back completely shattered : maybe a height of 2.5 feet? which I did not expect since it really is so bulky. I mean, what's the point of carrying all that bulk if it doesn't even really protect the phone all that well? I will add though, the case itself is totally fine, just the back glass had shattered (which I didn't even really see at first since most of it was covered, but it so happened that part of the crack came into the small circle where the apple logo is) So morale of the story, even when you have the otterbox, be careful.

Maybe when the rubber casing got a bit loose it stopped being a protective, so I guess just look out for that.

Sennheiser RS110 Over-Ear 926MHz Wireless RF Headphones
Sennheiser RS110 Over-Ear 926MHz Wireless RF Headphones
Offered by PORTABLE GUY
Price: $69.99
54 used & new from $42.00

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKE WITHIN FIRST THREE MONTHS, October 26, 2011
When I first got these, they worked great (bought them in mid August, now it's end of Oct). No issue with the quality as far as I could hear, I used them practically three times a week. However, I just found out in the last week that they broke! The headphones work as far as I can tell, there's still a static sound that comes out of them, but the base doesn't light up when I plug it in, which means I think the base's power is shot for some reason. Of course the amazon return policy doesn't work anymore, so I'm stuck with a large pair of headphones which just breath out static. Great. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the manufacturer? This is clearly a manufacturer's defect.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2011 2:00 AM PST

Pyle PDWM5500 VHF Wireless Microphone System with 4 Microphones
Pyle PDWM5500 VHF Wireless Microphone System with 4 Microphones
Price: $129.85
78 used & new from $106.34

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work at all, September 8, 2011
Got this in the mail, plugged it in for a home karaoke player (hooked up laptop to mixer, hooked up system to mixer, out speakers). System works beautifully with wired mics, so not a problem with the set up. I tried to set it up with this system and got the same issue as a previous reviewer, very loud hum, and although I could sort of hear my voice, it was pretty quiet compared to the hum. Not only that but my voice came out pretty sporadically. It seems like a defective issue, but unfortunately seems to happen more often than not.

Not willing to risk it with this again, am going to try a different brand.

Natural Nutritional Therapy for ALS - Health Educator Report #47
Natural Nutritional Therapy for ALS - Health Educator Report #47
Price: $2.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning, this "book" is only 5 pages, September 6, 2011
they really should make that as the first comment re: this, that's not a book, but rather just a few pages that may or may not be helpful. Really nothing in here that you can't find on the internet for free

Natural Value Organic Lite Coconut Milk, 13.5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Natural Value Organic Lite Coconut Milk, 13.5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Price: $33.31
7 used & new from $30.27

2.0 out of 5 stars kinda clumpy, July 7, 2011
this is pretty tasty, works well with a lot of recipes. however, I really had to shake it up a lot because a lot of parts were really clumpy. I found other brands were much smoother and easier, probably better for other recipes that don't require as much stirring or cooking.

eForCity Clip-on Crystal Case Compatible with Motorola A855 Droid, Clear
eForCity Clip-on Crystal Case Compatible with Motorola A855 Droid, Clear
Offered by Hobby Hunters
Price: $6.90

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap but works fine, July 7, 2011
this fits ok. however, my mom dropped it like 2 inches and it cracked a little and doesn't really fit that well anymore since then. It's inexpensive, and inexpensively made but there aren't a ton of cases for this model phone anymore.

ViewSonic VFD1027w-11 10.2-Inch Digital Photo Frame with 128 MB Internal Memory
ViewSonic VFD1027w-11 10.2-Inch Digital Photo Frame with 128 MB Internal Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, July 7, 2011
this was a great purchase. relatively inexpensive for good quality and a nice size. it's a bit wider than I thought it would be, but good in general. I don't really like how to narrows down on the center of each pictures before widening out, but it's not that much of an issue.

Reef Men's Fanning Sandal, Brown/Brown, 8 M US
Reef Men's Fanning Sandal, Brown/Brown, 8 M US
Price: $40.55
18 used & new from $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars boyfriend loves it!, June 20, 2011
I got my boyfriend this about a month ago and he absolutely loves how comfortable they are. He moved from Korea to LA and they're perfect for the sunny weather. wears them every day.

Avalon Organics Shampoo, Biotin B-Complex, Thickening, 14-Ounces (Pack of 3)
Avalon Organics Shampoo, Biotin B-Complex, Thickening, 14-Ounces (Pack of 3)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $24.39
10 used & new from $22.14

5.0 out of 5 stars tried a bunch of organic hair products, June 20, 2011
this is my favorite. I've tried jason and avalon, and it never feels quite as clean compared to this. I feel like this cleans my hair really well, jason natural products you often have to shampoo twice (it actually recommends this on the bottle) which seems remarkably inefficient to me. I was told from my hairdresser that part of the reason why my scalp was itchy and dry was because of harsh chemicals, so i switched to organic and it's helped a lot (no itchy scalp!)

Page: 1 | 2