Profile for LMC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LMC RSS Feed (Virginia)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars poor service, January 10, 2013
I am rating this low only due to the poor customer service and inaccurate description of the product. I have not even put the tricycle together. We got this one because they advertised rubber tires, whereas the ones in the department stores all had plastic slippery tires. We waited to open the box until my daughter's birthday, and by the time it got worked out it was a couple days over the 30 day time limit for returns. Turns out the tires on this tricycle are no different from the department stores! The company would not consider a return, even though the box was barely opened, and the tricycle was not removed from it or assembled. I offered to just accept company credit and buy something else from them instead. They would not discuss the matter and were rude on the phone. I will not buy from them again and don't feel this product is any better (and more expensive) than something you'd get from babies are us.

Women's Road Runner Sports High-Speed Compression 8" Short, Color:Black, M
Women's Road Runner Sports High-Speed Compression 8" Short, Color:Black, M

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good running shorts, January 10, 2013
I bought these after reading all the great reviews. They are good - better than anything I've found elsewhere. They are not as long on me as in the picture, and sit a bit lower (I'm 5' 6"). They ride up a bit at the legs, but that improves as I get warmed up and sweating a bit more. They stretch and breathe well, and my runs do seem a bit improved with them, so maybe the support does help a bit. Overall they are good - I wish they were a bit longer and maybe a bit more support/tightness in the legs. For me, the drawstring was not needed and just made them more uncomfortable, so I cut it out. The pocket is nice.

Asics Women's Abby Long Short, Black/Jewel Marble, Medium
Asics Women's Abby Long Short, Black/Jewel Marble, Medium

1.0 out of 5 stars not want I expected, January 10, 2013
I was looking for longer running shorts and thought these looked like tight-fitting long stretchy shorts by the picture. They were in fact loose-fitting at the legs, but tight (and unattractive on me) at the top. They did not suit me or the purpose I bought them, and so I returned them.

Elegant Chic Ladies Long Arm Fingerless Gloves Warmer
Elegant Chic Ladies Long Arm Fingerless Gloves Warmer
Offered by uxcell
Price: $5.45

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty much as advertised, October 14, 2012
these arm warmers are very lightweight and snug-fitting. they did not go up as high as I thought from the picture - I can get them over my elbows but they are really stretched. they are comfy right below my elbow. good for fall weather. good for the price.