Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for a-z foodie > Reviews

Browse

a-z foodie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

a-z foodie RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)

DisplayGifts® 36 Bottle Capacity Stackable Storage Wine Rack, Solid Pine, WN36
DisplayGifts® 36 Bottle Capacity Stackable Storage Wine Rack, Solid Pine, WN36
Offered by Display Co. California
Price: $99.95
3 used & new from $54.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together, July 21, 2016
Easy to put together. A few pegs needed some TLC. Fits well in my smaller space in the basement and does the job nicely.

Natren CanineDophilus Probiotic Gel - 20 ml Syringe
Natren CanineDophilus Probiotic Gel - 20 ml Syringe
Offered by The General Store LLC
Price: $16.82
26 used & new from $16.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Product arrived on time but was warm. My understanding ..., July 21, 2016
Product arrived on time but was warm. My understanding is that it should be refrigerated to maintain effectiveness. An ice pack would have been helpful.

Marshmallows: Homemade Gourmet Treats
Marshmallows: Homemade Gourmet Treats
by Eileen Talanian
34 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book!, February 22, 2008
I didn't know where to start! So many great photos and intriguing ideas. I wound up making
the banana marshmallows on page 42 to give as Christmas gifts to the friends and neighbors who were probably cookied-out. I put a half dozen marshmallows in cute little red foil boxes. They were a total hit and nobody could believe that I had made them myself. Hard time finding the banana nectar. I finally found it at Whole Foods. Can't wait to try a few more of the flavors. I hear the lemon is spectacular.