Profile for GoodNoodle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 97

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GoodNoodle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Vizari Striker Soccer Cleat - Black/Pink - 12.5 M US Little Kid
Vizari Striker Soccer Cleat - Black/Pink - 12.5 M US Little Kid
Offered by Recmor
Price: $19.59
2 used & new from $19.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent shoe, June 3, 2014
Decent shoe. Durable and well made. Will survive the season to be passed down to the next in the family. Fit as expected. No reason to buy higher end ones for first grade recreational leagues.

Generic Jumbo Magic Cleaning Eraser Sponge Melamine Foam High Quality 110 X 70 X 30mm (Pack Of 100)
Offered by honest-f
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, May 30, 2014
I was very skeptical of these when I ordered, but they were so cheap it was worth the risk. These really are very high quality sponges. I see no difference between these and the real deal Mr Clean Magic erasers....in fact, these seem to be a bit thicker. This was a very good purchase that will save me a ton of money. I'll be back for more when these ones are gone. Shipping took right around a week and a half from Hong Kong. Very pleased.

Nerium Ad - Age Defying Night Cream (30ml) One Bottle
Nerium Ad - Age Defying Night Cream (30ml) One Bottle
Offered by crystal swallow
Price: $57.70
128 used & new from $57.70

1.0 out of 5 stars HONESTY, May 1, 2014
The only unique ingredient in here is Oleandar which irritates some peoples skin just enough to plump it up a bit and mask wrinkles temporarily. It's not a miracle cream, not approved by the FDA, and long term effects are unknown. All the other ingredients are common in all beauty products. The "proprietary blend" is just aloe vera and Oleandar. I found that it actually dried out my skin and didn't deliver promised results at all. The results I am seeing from friends that are using it are being told by their reps what a huge difference it's making when it's literally nothing. If you don't see results in that first 30 days you have to "keep using it, give it a chance, it will work!!" The VAST majority of people will be able to achieve similar results with a good over the counter cream at a fraction of the price...especially those who do not regularly use a face cream right now. Most people who have "amazing" results are the same people trying to sell it to you and to sign you up under them, and the before/afters are either literally unbelievable or obviously done under different lighting at slightly different angles. I have no doubt that a small, SMALLLL percentage of people have some result they are pleased with enough to keep purchasing. What turned me off to this product isn't even the product itself, which is lackluster and disappointing at best. It's the cultish mindset of their sales reps. I'm sure to get a few comments here about how I'm wrong, and don't know what I'm talking about, and then they'll link you to neriums website to "find out for yourself" using their personal link to amass more sales and hopefully talking you into joining them. They whip/brainwash these people up into a frenzy. What do all the failed Nerium reps and people bamboozled into buying it do when they're left with all this worthless product? They hawk it on Amazon at a discounted rate! Sure, they'll say it's counterfeit since the company prohibits amazon and ebay sales, but even if so...the counterfeit is probably at least as effective as Nerium so who cares! No, you don't get a 30 day guarantee when you buy it here, but at least you're not being harassed by fanatical tin foil hat and soon to be former friends, put on autoship, or **automatically given a sales page** to start your own "business" when you buy on Amazon!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 1:15 PM PDT

Forum Mr.Leprechaun Costume, Green, Adult
Forum Mr.Leprechaun Costume, Green, Adult
Price: $32.11
22 used & new from $23.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality for the price, NOT the hat pictured!, March 15, 2014
The quality is pretty low end. I would say at half the price it would have been about right. It fit a 5'7" 170 lb man as expected....maybe a bit on the snug side. I have to mention that the hat in the photograph is ABSOLUTELY NOT THE HAT YOU WILL RECEIVE. What you get is a soft velvet shapeless hat. There is no black band around it, and it certainly doesn't sit straight on your head or bow out at the bottom. It's so far off, I do consider it false advertising. The bowtie is not tacked down properly. The whole presentation I would describe as "messy". If you want to look like a drunken homeless leprechaun, it's a good costume. The picture is not representational of the costume I received. Of course he got a good reaction from it but a $40+ costume it is not.

3D Glasses - Red and CYAN Anaglyph-3 Pair, White Multipack
3D Glasses - Red and CYAN Anaglyph-3 Pair, White Multipack
Offered by Cozyswan
Price: $4.45
16 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 10, 2014
I ordered two of these 3 pks and was sent two 4 packs instead...your mileage may vary on that, but it was a nice little bonus. These are decently heavy cardboard. I have no idea if they're functional or not. Were purchased for a Doctor Who themed party, and worked well for that purpose!

Gas Mask Costume
Gas Mask Costume
Offered by Field Gear & Protection
Price: $16.50
4 used & new from $9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Empty child, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Gas Mask Costume (Apparel)
Just like everyone else who bought this, it was purchased for a costume for a Doctor Who themed birthday party. I did not black the eyes out because it was for a child and I didn't want visibility compromised, but it worked wonderfully nonetheless. A really quality costume piece. Well made.

Nail Polish City of Angels 0.5 oz by Lauren B. Beauty
Nail Polish City of Angels 0.5 oz by Lauren B. Beauty
Offered by Beautyhabit
Price: $18.00
3 used & new from $4.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad formula, March 10, 2014
I love that this is not tested on animals and made in the USA! I also received this in my glossybox and I have to say, the formula is just terrible! I don't think I've ever used a product that chipped so easily! Did not even get one day out of this before chipping. Nice enough color and coverage...just a really terrible formula. I expected a lot better from a domestic product that took a lot of care with the ingredients. I'm sure it would have had a little more staying power with a topcoat, but with my other, more inexpensive nailpolishes (Essie, OPI, China Glaze) I still get a few days out of a polish without a top or base coat.

ELLIE SHOES - Kids Gold Glitter Gogo Boots - Small (11/12)
ELLIE SHOES - Kids Gold Glitter Gogo Boots - Small (11/12)
Offered by Official Costumes
Price: $26.77
10 used & new from $26.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Not well made, February 27, 2014
Definitely a cheap costume quality shoe. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but for $30+ I thought they'd be made a bit better. Thankfully they're only for one special event and don't need to last long, but they are very thin and flimsy and lined with a thin foam material and the glitter is flaking off everywhere. If worn outside I see these lasting maybe 2-3 wears before they start disintegrating. Kept indoors will probably have better results. Very pricey accessory to have such little re-wear value and potential. For the price, I'd probably have been better off buying a pair of cheap pleather knee high boots and applying the glitter myself.

Doctor Who - Super Dalek Exterminate - T-Shirt (Small)
Doctor Who - Super Dalek Exterminate - T-Shirt (Small)
Offered by newbury-comics
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, but differs from picture, January 18, 2014
The graphic that appears on this shirt is MUCH larger than on the shirt in this listing...which in my opinion, is great as it makes the words legible. Perhaps it's because I ordered a mens small and the t shirt pictured is an XL or something. There's not nearly as much "empty black space" on my shirt as on the sample photo, and the print is big and bold. The t-shirt itself is of a good quality. Time will tell as to whether or not the print will start cracking with repeated washings, but so far so good.

LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game: Disney Tangled
LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game: Disney Tangled
Price: $17.73
66 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter likes it, December 31, 2013
My daughter likes it, but needs more assistance with this one than she does some of the other ones she has. I did notice a glitch where a word was spelled correctly but was not registering she had combined the letters correctly which frustrated her. She was correct, the game was not. I'm guessing I just have to plug in her unit and download some updates.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10