Profile for NicoGeeko > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NicoGeeko RSS Feed

Dealinthebox® Purple Smart View Flip Cover Folio Case Fit for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 IV SI with Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Zek LLC (Proudly from the USA)
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Knock Off Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover, June 10, 2014
I can't complain too much since I'm cheap and fall hard for cheap knock off brands. The Dealinthebox flip cover for the S4 is fine and looks good. My problem is that the peek-a-boo window does not interact with the touch screen, so I can't turn off my alarm clock via the window. Also, the window is cheap plastic and is already scratched and dirty.

Fintie Ultra Slim Wallet Case with Auto Sleep/Wake Features for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV S IV G S4 i9500 Smart Phone Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Fintie

4.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy S4 Flip Case, December 10, 2013
I like this product, but I didn't realize it had texture when I ordered it. The texture isn't bad, it just looks "business-y."

Geneva Rose Gold Plated Classic Round CZ Stainless Steel Back Ladies Boyfriend Watch
Offered by GorgeousEve
Price: $5.25
24 used & new from $4.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Geneva Rose Gold Boyfrend Watch, January 27, 2012
This made a great Christmas gift for my mom and my sister. There is an Armani rose gold watch out there in the world and someone mistook my sister's Geneva watch for the Armani one. I doubt the person who purchased the Armani one paid 16 bucks for it. =)

Geneva Platinum Women's 9073.TwoTone Silver Metal Quartz Watch with Gold Dial
Geneva Platinum Women's 9073.TwoTone Silver Metal Quartz Watch with Gold Dial
Offered by Grand_market
Price: $8.16
8 used & new from $7.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Geneva Two Tone Boyfrend Watch, November 25, 2011
Couldn't have been happier with the watch. Now my mom and sister want one just like it. It was cheap, shipped fast, and was an inexpensive alternative for the Michael Kors version. I wear it with everything and can match so many different types of bracelets with it.