Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amanda Palmer > Reviews

Browse

Amanda Palmer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda Palmer "pandapalmer" RSS Feed (Rochester MN USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Pearhead Baby Prints Photo Frame with Clean-Touch Ink Pad Included, White
Pearhead Baby Prints Photo Frame with Clean-Touch Ink Pad Included, White
Price: $19.95
56 used & new from $14.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Ink is useless, May 20, 2016
The frame itself is beautiful.
The supplied inkpad may as well have not been included. Despite the description the inkpad is good for only one use and it's tiny. I waited a little too long to do this, my twins were 6 months and tiny for their age but their hands and feet still went outside the inkpad.
Buy this for the frame and plan on using another means to obtain your child's hand and foot prints.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2016 8:19 AM PDT

Manhattan Toy Natural Classic Baby Beads Wood Rattle, Teether, and Clutching Toy
Offered by Queen Bee G
Price: $11.39
20 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool, March 2, 2016
My babies love chewing on this and you can wear it on your arm and twist it around.

Skip Hop DUO DOUBLE hold-it-all diaper bag, Onyx Tile (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Abe's Book
Price: $104.50
2 used & new from $104.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for multiples, March 2, 2016
I LOVE this bag! I have twins and this fits everything we need. It has so many pockets and I love that it attaches to the stroller.

Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit Cotton - Cream - 3-6 months
Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit Cotton - Cream - 3-6 months

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sleeping at night!, January 5, 2016
We have twins and our son slept just fine but our daughter was constantly waking up and was awake for the day at 4 am. Now she only wakes up twice a night to eat, goes right back to sleep and sleeps in until 6 or 7! Don't be discouraged if this doesn't happen in one or two nights and you may have to adjust the room temperature.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2016 10:06 AM PST

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Dipbrow Pomade - Taupe
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Dipbrow Pomade - Taupe
Offered by Boutique Woman
Price: $17.99
22 used & new from $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Dried out fast, December 8, 2015
This pomade dried out super fast on me, the jar still looks full but I had to throw it away because it became impossible to apply.

Greenland Home Soho Quilt Set, King
Greenland Home Soho Quilt Set, King

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quilt, December 8, 2015
I love this quilt, it's light but warm and it goes with anything and everything. The only thing I don't like about it is that it takes a very long time to dry!

°Coolway - Beachy Salt Spray
°Coolway - Beachy Salt Spray
Offered by etailz
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect beach day waves, October 3, 2015
I have naturally wavy hair but never found a hair product that could do it justice. Until now!

Thing Mom Best Gift for Mother's Day Novelty Novelty Women's T-Shirt Small Red
Thing Mom Best Gift for Mother's Day Novelty Novelty Women's T-Shirt Small Red
Offered by Tee stars
Price: $10.95
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, May 9, 2015
Shirt runs a little small but still fits. Good quality!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 3, 2015
I love these, they are soft and a little silky.

When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads: Proven Guidelines for a Healthy Multiple Pregnancy, 3rd Edition
by Barbara Luke
Price: $15.17
198 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Find another book, March 21, 2015
There is some useful information and resources here but I was unnecessarily frightened by this book. I was starting feel like my multiples pregnancy would be a catastrophe if I wasn't a patient at the MSU's Multiples Clinic. Then I realized that "Dr." Luke is not an actual doctor, she is a professor with a doctorate degree. Were it not for the fact that my husband is an actual physician I would have been a bundle of nerves and in a constant state of duress thinking I was receiving inadequate healthcare. Buyer beware: some of the information in this book does not comply with established clinical standards!

Page: 1 | 2